• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's still the new scans for the 5-D stuff that was brought up and agreed on in the recent CRT

There's still the new scans for the 5-D stuff that was brought up and agreed on in the recent CRT
they werent? if you were talking about my CRT we only agreed upon Low 2-C dark stars and cosmics there
not to mention i explicitly said to leave all the cosmology stuff for another CRT

Rumple's main thing in this key is Plot Manipulation from what I know, which Zoe doesn't seem to resist.

I wanted to make a match between this two because both of them have haxes that the opponent doesn't resist, so it can be an interesting fight I hope.

Does he start with plot manipulation
From what I remember his first moves usually are usually Paralisys similiar to Time Stop or Transmutation which also Power Null the target. Both are thought based.

But I am not sure about this and I might be confused with another key of him, so I will wait for some knowledgeable member for confirmations.

Back