• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The CRT that goes Over Heaven: A Low 2-C + Infinite speed Heaven DIO CRT

So, back from the dead.

Decided to go back on the very first character I've revised when I got here: Heaven Ascension DIO.

Today I am here to finally fix some stuffs that always were stuck in my head, but was never too bothered to change until now.

Attack Potency of Reality Overwrite + renaming of the keys

I plan to make his last key "3-A, likely Low 2-C", if not just the latter, as his 3 tiers that he has now are just the result of a very messy compromise which was made at the time of the CRT. Anyway...

The point is very simple to make. His current justification in the 2nd key is this:

at least Multi-Solar System level, possibly Universe level to Universe level+ with Reality Overwrite (His Reality Overwrite is far superior to before. With the power gained from absorbing the souls and the Complete Holy Corpse was about to conquer and overwrite the reality of the main world as also implied from Enrico Pucci and DIO himself various times. World here / means universe / in context)

Basically, the scans here kinda imply that Dio intented to overwrite the main JJBA timeline into his liking. I do not understand here why is 4-A even considered here, given that... it would totally contradict the plot of the game itself. Dio intended to gather the power of the souls in order to ascend to an ever higher level of existence, and thus extend his Reality Overwrite to whole new levels of power. Why would he even want the Souls if he'd still be stuck at the same level of before? This premise alone should make the RO Universal in potency just for this. Heck, there's this even longer explanation on why "world" means universe here, given that it's basically Valentine describing parallel universes.

I might argue for a straight Low 2-C due to Pucci describing Dio's plan as reaching a "true Heaven", where everyone would knee before Dio's "new reality", which would make his own now unnecessary, but idk, might be overthinking.

Also, I'd like to rename the keys from "Pre-Absorption | Post-Absorption" to "Base | With 36 souls", as that's kinda what happens in the game, and current name kinda is underwhelming imo.

Edit: Another point I'd like to bring for a full Low 2-C is the fact that time abilities in Jojo are stated multiple times to affect all the space, ending up High 3-A ranged at minimum, as said in this CRT of mine. 3-A would mean that Dio would be able to affect only an arbitrary portion of space, while his Time Stop not really, which kinda seems weird.

Return of Infinite speed

The whole reason why Heaven Dio isn't Infinite speed anymore is this:

Note: Although DIO countered Gold Experience Requiem's Return to Zero, it's not clear if he nullified it before its activation, in the moment it was activated, or after it, and other characters and Stands could react to and match The World Over Heaven's speed, with Star Platinum even landing a blow at DIO before he could defend himself.

This is the most dishonest way to see to a character's stats that was ever made, tbh. Let's see it piece by piece.

• Although DIO countered Gold Experience Requiem's Return to Zero, it's not clear if he nullified it before its activation, in the moment it was activated, or after it
Ok so this is the trickiest part to counter here... The infamous scene is this, and I'd like to say that arguing that DIO's Reality Overwrite worked only after RtZ's activation is completely faulty and dishonest.

RtZ, when triggered, causes the visual effect of the action being completely blocked, and then a very wacky "cloning" of the target which will see themselves reverted over and over until their action is completely nulled.

This is the manga version:

This is the anime version:

In the game RtZ instead is pretty weird, but when used from GER, it visually locks the opponent in a state of paralysis(?).

But besides this point, if Dio activate it after, we'd see RtZ actually activating first, something that didn't happen. We see instead some weird glitching around TWOH and GER's fists, but that's it.

It couldn't have had activate it before either, as in this scene, after that Dio has 1st beat the crap outta everyone, we see everyone complaining that despite the usage of their techniques, none of them worked. Why excluding GER from this? We saw TA4 hitting Dio then failing, we saw SP hitting Dio then failing, so why GER is the only one who is "nulled before attacking"? Giorno himself would have noticed if he was completely prevented from using RtZ, but it's clearly not the case, as we indeed saw the glitching around their fists, hinting that the powers of both were indeed activated at the same time.

EDIT: As pointed out from @DRW001 below, there is other evidence of GER and TWOH's powers having activated at the same time:
To add to this, I think it's fairly evident that GER and TWOH activated their powers at the same time, not before or after:
  • Giorno explicitly states that "Requiem has the power to prevent any reality from happening. When my Stand's fist hit his Stand, I'm sure that Requiem activated. And yet... My attack was negated, as if I never had such an ability in the first place!", thus confirming that Requiem activated when their fists collided. So reality overwrite can't have activated beforehand. And as OP said above, it can't have been after either since the effects of RTZ didnt occur.
  • Giorno says his and Dio's stands are alike: "I have a feeling DIO's power and my Golden Wind Requiem's power have something in common... My Requiem has the power to negate an opponent's will and actions, and prevent them from reaching reality. However, his power is the reverse of that. Perhaps it allows him to turn whatever he wishes into reality."

• and other characters and Stands could react to and match The World Over Heaven's speed, with Star Platinum even landing a blow at DIO before he could defend himself.
The scene is this and... no. This has to be the most decontextualized way to look at how the game was (awfully) written. Jotaro in this game is simply overhyped as hell, to the point that Valentine himself says that only Jotaro can defeat Dio, other than him being generally considered the strongest of all the cast. There are also other cases pointing on why this would be just straight PIS:
So yeah... this totally ignores how Dio and Jotaro were potrayed in this game.

TLDR
  • Dio's keys get renamed to "Base | With 36 souls"
  • Post-Absorption Heaven Dio and EoH Jotaro's Reality Overwite become from "4-A, possibly 3-A to Low 2-C" to "3-A, likely Low 2-C" or just Low 2-C
  • Dio gets back to have Infinite reactions speed and full Infinite speed for TWOH, same with Jotaro and SPOH

Last edited:
Oh wow this is Jojo where bizarre things happen right, I agree to this characters being upgraded to a even more bizzarre place

I don’t quite understand why nullify GER will be infinite speed feat.

They power clash and GER get nullified that just what happened why he need infinite speed to do so?

I don’t quite understand why nullify GER will be infinite speed feat.

They power clash and GER get nullified that just what happened why he need infinite speed to do so?
My thought was simply that in order to "prevent" himself to get nulled from RtZ, Dio had to react in time and null RtZ as well before it fully took effect.

To add to this, I think it's fairly evident that GER and TWOH activated their powers at the same time, not before or after.
We in fact hear Giorno explicitly state:

'Requiem has the power to prevent any reality from happening. When my Stand's fist hit his Stand, I'm sure that Requiem activated. And yet... My attack was negated, as if I never had such an ability in the first place!

Giorno outright confirms that Requiem activated when their fists collided. So reality overwrite can't have activated beforehand. And as OP said above, it can't have been after either since the effects of RTZ didnt occur.

Additionally, Giorno says his and Dio's stands are alike:

'I have a feeling DIO's power and my Golden Wind Requiem's power have something in common... My Requiem has the power to negate an opponent's will and actions, and prevent them from reaching reality. However, his power is the reverse of that. Perhaps it allows him to turn whatever he wishes into reality.

So you could also argue this as extra evidence.

(on the other hand there are issues such as Giorno canonically does not know what RtZ does in the manga yet in this game he knows every little detail. The way RtZ is portrayed in this game also has differences from both the manga and anime and may not be a 1 to 1 recreation. could be due to the game being ass though)

To add to this, I think it's fairly evident that GER and TWOH activated their powers at the same time, not before or after.
We in fact hear Giorno explicitly state:

'Requiem has the power to prevent any reality from happening. When my Stand's fist hit his Stand, I'm sure that Requiem activated. And yet... My attack was negated, as if I never had such an ability in the first place!

Giorno outright confirms that Requiem activated when their fists collided. So reality overwrite can't have activated beforehand. And as OP said above, it can't have been after either since the effects of RTZ didnt occur.

Additionally, Giorno says his and Dio's stands are alike:

'I have a feeling DIO's power and my Golden Wind Requiem's power have something in common... My Requiem has the power to negate an opponent's will and actions, and prevent them from reaching reality. However, his power is the reverse of that. Perhaps it allows him to turn whatever he wishes into reality.

So you could also argue this as extra evidence.
Added those.
could be due to the game being ass though
The music is pretty fire tho ngl.

How did you not bring up the fact that he succesfully achieved the same plan that another guy tried to follow through but failed but still got an infinite speed stand out of it
Agree with straight-up Low 2-C and Infinite Speed.

My thought was simply that in order to "prevent" himself to get nulled from RtZ, Dio had to react in time and null RtZ as well before it fully took effect.
Aren't they just using their abilities at the same time? I still doesn’t understand how use ability at the same time as opponent is infinite speed

Also He can just simply use his ability after get hit by requiem. argument that we don’t see anything reverse because at that moment dio didn’t do anything yet so they’re nothing to reverse.

only thing dio do after get hit by requiem is nagate RtZ so there’s no other thing GER can reverse here and only thing can reverse is beyond their capabilities.

Also didn’t Dio get hit by a piece of manacled? that doesn’t seem like infinite speed for me lol

Anyway Too many anti feat too little showcase I disagree for now.

The tiering upgrade seems fine to me, as do the key renames. However, I'm not sure why he'd have Infinite reactions for countering RtZ with Reality Overwrite rather than RO itself specifically being that fast. Can you explain that?

The tiering upgrade seems fine to me, as do the key renames. However, I'm not sure why he'd have Infinite reactions for countering RtZ with Reality Overwrite rather than RO itself specifically being that fast. Can you explain that?
That's a good question. I mostly think of it due to RO being something that Dio has to consciously use, as otherwise he'd have been completely nulled from RTZ already had he not comparative Reaction speed. Because if he's technology being power nulled at infinite speeds, if he wasn't fast enough to counter RtZ, GER would have already nulled Dio's fist and put him back to his default position, with Dio being powerless about it.

Also about the tiering, straight Low 2-C or 3-A, likely Low 2-C?

Low 2-C is fine in all honesty.

As for the above, it's entirely possible to just have a move at a different speed than your base reactions/movement. Personally, I'd err on the side of caution and just have it as "X normally, Infinite via Reality Overwrite and The World Over Heaven" or something.

As for the above, it's entirely possible to just have a move at a different speed than your base reactions/movement. Personally, I'd err on the side of caution and just have it as "X normally, Infinite via Reality Overwrite and The World Over Heaven" or something.
TBH it's not THAT outside the norm having Stands having completely different Combat Speed than yours, given in Canon Jojo we already have a lot of stand users with "X speed with Y reaction speed, Y with Stand".

I was thinking of Dio being MFTL by himself and having Infinite Reaction Speed, with TWOH being fully Infinite, as I dunno man... If you have a power nullification ability, and yet you're not fast enough to pull it in time because you'd be already nulled at basically 0 time, that'd require Infinite speed imo.

It's not at all odd for certain abilities to come out at a far higher and faster rate. That and as I understand the profile, Golden Experience Requiem itself isn't Infinite, but specifically the Return to Zero himself, so Dio doesn't even need to outpace that if they attack simultaneously, just the stands own activation of his ability proper.

RtZ don't stop you from using ability

Diavolo still can use his power he can see future , he can cut time etc.

Did can just null RtZ when he already get effect his power is beyond GER its can't stop him from null it.

(also we can just give him resist to casualty or something because he never show another infinite speed feat again)

RtZ don't stop you from using ability

Diavolo still can use his power he can see future , he can cut time etc.
That's not relevant ngl. Diavolo was completely and utterly overpowered from GER, so he was powerless to begin with.

Diavolo was nulled only in the moment he was about to strike GER, yes. But he still was at finite speed, so him getting nulled from an infinite speed "no" ability doesn't change much.
It's not at all odd for certain abilities to come out at a far higher and faster rate. That and as I understand the profile, Golden Experience Requiem itself isn't Infinite, but specifically the Return to Zero himself, so Dio doesn't even need to outpace that if they attack simultaneously, just the stands own activation of his ability proper.
You're missing my point. It's like you having a gun, and you're being shot at a close distance by another one. If you're not fast enough to dodge and pull a gun on your on, then having a gun yourself won't help.

3-A/Low 2-C for final key key is fine, thought he was that anyway. 4-A should just be for pre succ. (tbh it should actually be at least High 3-A because he negged Inf Rotation, but we dont have that accepted yet).
which is to say, he should be High 3-A in base, low 2-C in in 36, but need a few CRT's before that given that's scaling stuff.

RtZ, when triggered, causes the visual effect of the action being completely blocked, and then a very wacky "cloning" of the target which will see themselves reverted over and over until their action is completely nulled.
That's not entirely true, that only occured once, in the manga, and not solely due to RTZ.
We see several times, including the very manga itself, that such a thing doesn't always happen. An obvious example is, well, the death loop.

The funny afterimage thing legit has more to do with the fact that happened in Time Skip, than RTZ itself. Not withstanding that case was exceptional as it is, GER deliberately froze stuff to shit talk Diavolo, yap at his ass, and so on (let's not even get into the fact it occured while time doesnt exist).

Notably in EOH, that's not how the ability is potrayed either, which you can kinda just see for yourself by picking GER and using RTZ in battle. As you show below actually. And we know he used RTZ anyway so....

Yeah nah, this don't work, mostly because that ISNT the visual for RTZ activating, that just happened in a specific case due to specific circumstances, and every other time, including that very game, it dont do that.
This is the manga version:

This is the anime version:

As above.

What about the death loop? That's RTZ yet it doesn't happen there.
What about him nullifying all of King Crimson's abilities (permanently)? That's RTZ but it doesnt happen for that.
Healing Giorno? Didnt happen there either.

Every instance of RTZ being activated and setting something to 0 lacks that effect because it doesnt happen in time skip but ya know
In the game RtZ instead is pretty weird, but when used from GER, it visually locks the opponent in a state of paralysis(?).
Case and point. RTZ in this very game doesnt do the after image thing.
If the very game this feat is from, doesnt have it do that, expecting it to happen, in said game, dont make much sense.
But besides this point, if Dio activate it after, we'd see RtZ actually activating first, something that didn't happen. We see instead some weird glitching around TWOH and GER's fists, but that's it.
Not exactly.
The afterimage thing isn't a sign of RTZ's activation, in the case we see that happen, it's context sensitive.

The glitch thing, isn't inherently due to a clash or both happening at once, but is more just TWOH's power flatout, happens like every time he uses it. The glitch effect is just straight up TWOH's activation visual, we see it every time he explicitly uses the power, even moments before when he draws them into his world, we see that glitch effect stretch out across the street.
It couldn't have had activate it before either, as in this scene, after that Dio has 1st beat the crap outta everyone, we see everyone complaining that despite the usage of their techniques, none of them worked. Why excluding GER from this? We saw TA4 hitting Dio then failing, we saw SP hitting Dio then failing, so why GER is the only one who is "nulled before attacking"?
GER did attack, the argument is before GER did the funny, Dio used null ig. Which could be the case, or might not be, who knows. Except I do because I'm never wrong.

TA4 never actually hit Dio, the bullets got fired, and then TWOH nulled them on contact.

Plat did (and it was ******* dumb, he ******* saw him coming too, why tf didnt he dodge).
Giorno himself would have noticed if he was completely prevented from using RtZ, but it's clearly not the case, as we indeed saw the glitching around their fists, hinting that the powers of both were indeed activated at the same time.
Nah the glitch thing is just how TWOH activates its fucky. Every time, like, LITERALLY every time.
Plus it just wouldn't make sense... How would Dio nullify an ability he doesn't have any knownledge of, before it was activated? Kinda answers itself, I hope.
Why wouldnt he have knowledge of it? In fact, he pretty explicitly does. He saved Diavolo from the Death Loop.
The scene is this and... no. This has to be the most decontextualized way to look at how the game was (awfully) written. Jotaro in this game is simply overhyped as hell, to the point that Valentine himself says that only Jotaro can defeat Dio, other than him being generally considered the strongest of all the cast. There are also other cases pointing on why this would be just straight PIS:
This, is in fact true, the game PIS as ****, inconsistent, AND Jotaro is quite literally glazed and jacked off to hell and back to the point it's actually funny.

But, in that same vain, we gotta realize everyone else also got hit by dumb ass bullshit too to make Jotaro look good.
Like realistically speaking, GER shouldve ripped Dio's head off if Plat even had a chance in hell, but he didn't. Yet, Plat and TWOH being rivals and comparable (to a degree anyway), is far more of a plot point and established concept as say, GER stuff.

You could argue Dio mogging GER is PIS in and of itself. I mean, I wouldn't ignore it, the intent is obvious to have TWOH being ******* busted, but there's some inconsistencies at play to make that happen.
  • The only other ones that fought Dio were:
  • snip
So yeah... this totally ignores how Dio and Jotaro were potrayed in this game.
This, actually isn't entirely true, everyone got a shot in at Dio on the rooftop fight, even in gameplay it's Jotaro + any main JoJo of your choice. And they all kinda talk as if they got some hits in.
Dio was jobbing tho, on purpose, so I wouldnt hold that against him, but still.

But....
Giorno and Johnny, but we saw before that Dio has not only easily countered both, but also blitzed them alongside Jotaro like an instant later, calling them weak on top of that.

This checks out, kinda, we have to acknowledge that 5 seconds ago Plat caved in Dio's skull. And they're being attacked by a dude who just completely invalidated them , what are they meant to do? Additionally, it's TWOH who's blitzing them. TWOH, at the very least, is equal to GER in speed, whom is still >>>>> Jotaro, Gio and Johnny themselves, so, yeah of course they'd be blitzed. But being blitzed by a MFTL++ who is equal to a dude who cant even be perceived by dudes quicker than you, isnt evidence for Inf speed.
Valentine, but the fight happened off-screen, so we can't say anything on it.
yeah he got his ******* shit rocked

Which, is the issue, it isn't DIO blitzing them, it's TWOH who'd blitz the 3 main hosts even if he wasnt inf.
This is true, he mogs Jolyne.
Jotaro himself later on was completely powerless against Dio before reaching Over Heaven, being blitzed multiple times and uncapable of actually fighting back, clearly showing that Dio was only toying with him all the time, thus repeating the entire ordeal that allowed Jotaro to defeat Dio in Part 3. I know it sounds bad, but the story is just that dumb.

Jotaro isn't blitzed at any point here, he reacts to Dio coming toward him, he jumps away in time, when Dio jumps after him, he summons Plat to guard before Dio gets TWOH to kick him.
This, isnt blitzing, it's Jotaro actively reacting each time, he just got overpowered and launched away. Which, literally happens in the Part 3 fight too, it's just mimicking that scene.

I would like bring up the fact that

Jotaro himself, somehow, managed to move at speeds like Dio and hold up the bracelet, which Dio punched.
If Dio was inf speed, why the hell didnt he stop himself? Why didnt he react in time? Jotaro sure as hell isnt inf speed even if Plat OH is, that simply isnt how Stands work, and unlike Dio who ya could excuse by doing uh, whatever it is he did to himself to (he 100% OR'd his body, given, well just look at him, and we know he did it to Ice as Ice, as a vampire, isn't weak to sunlight anymore, due to the fact Dio made him not, so yeah, DIO has an excuse to be whatever the **** he wants to be, he isn't tied down to Part 1/3 or vampire stuff anymore), but Jotaro? Never did anything to himself to justify a infinite x speed amp.

Idk about Inf speed, Inf speed for RTZ in and of itself is complex (it's legit, dont get me wrong but it ain't straightforward).

Quoting DRW001 so I dont have to look up the fuckass funny yap video.

"'Requiem has the power to prevent any reality from happening. When my Stand's fist hit his Stand, I'm sure that Requiem activated. And yet... My attack was negated, as if I never had such an ability in the first place!"

Like take this, what does this mean?
That he did try to use RTZ, or that he did, either or, but nothing happened?

Unfortunately, this very statement tells us TWOH/DIO and RTZ did NOT activate at the same time. RTZ activated first, meaning DIO didn't outspeed it, and if it DID activate, than Dio didn't match it in speed either, given it, well it happened? He just negged it afterward.

And following that

"I have a feeling DIO's power and my Golden Wind Requiem's power have something in common... My Requiem has the power to negate an opponent's will and actions, and prevent them from reaching reality. However, his power is the reverse of that. Perhaps it allows him to turn whatever he wishes into reality."

This is just Gio basically saying RO and RTZ are inverse, and whatever the **** RTZ wanted, RO went "nuh uh".

honestly? Based on the actual scene, and then what we're told. It seems to be like
They clash > RTZ activates > Dio smirks, uses RO (that's what the "glitch effect" is btw) and negates RTZ's effects.

Which is to say, he didn't really out speed anything. He just negated RTZ after the fact because he's a special lil boy and EoH is the DIO/Jotaro game.

To reiterate; RTZ activated on contact, this is what Gio says "When my Stand's fist hit his Stand, I'm sure that Requiem activated."
So right off the bat, unless we assume what he's saying is wrong, in which at that point feat's ****** anyway if Gio ain't reliable.
RTZ had already activated, meaning Dio flat out didn't outspeed, react, or match it.
To add onto that, Dio only reacts and takes action AFTER Gio himself says something, to which Dio smiles and RO's. This, gives us two options, we assume Gio was wrong and his ability didn't activate on contact, but rather here, in which case, Gio, nor GER, themselves, have Inf speed. (Meaning outspeeding or matching them on the draw, isn't infinite). Alternatively, he was just shit talking like he did with Diavolo, and in response, Dio used RO and negated RTZ's effects. This, also isn't infinite, because he didn't outspeed or match it, he just used his own broken ass power to negate it, which, "My attack was negated, as if I never had such an ability in the first place!" does seem to be the case, the very fact it was negated, meant he got it off to begin with, it's paste tense, meaning it's impossible for RO to have matched or outsped it, because RTZ apparently did happen, and RO happened after the fact to negate it.

Now that begs the question, how? How could RO negate RTZ if it was RTZ'd to begin with? because the game jacks dio off well Gio himself says as much "his power is the reverse of that. Perhaps it allows him to turn whatever he wishes into reality", aka, RO is just the opposite of RTZ, RTZ said no, RO said "no u". And, we know RO > RTZ in potency (like no shit, no matter how we go about this, RO negated RTZ no matter what, and they flatout ****** confirm it thrice, they very premise of the feat, debunks a potential counterargument). Aka, it just do because it's better hax, literally it, not that difficult, it's touted as the most powerful ability in game, and whatever the case, we straight up know RO can overpower and null RTZ so the main fucky with Dio acting after he got RTZ'd, solves itself.

Tbh yeah ngl, after thinking it over, that's just what happened, not that complex when ya take a step back.

They clash, RTZ activates, Gio yaps (aka by this point we have a explicit finite timeframe), Dio goes lmao **** you, RO's the RTZ (glitch effect), then they go "wait wtf just happened" and get smacked.

The ONLY way one can argue this as Inf still, is if you argue Dio acted within the literal instant timeframe of RTZ's activation, but we know that isn't the case, if it activated on clash, then Gio himself would ALSO have to be Inf speed because he tells Dio off before Dio himself does anything, and Gio is like

RTZ >-> (Not infinite) GER >>>> (literally impercetible)>>>> King Crimson >>>> GE (can barely react even with a warning, explicitly and demonstrably dozens of times slower) > Gio (same ballpark as GE in perception tho).

See the problem?

And, going back to before where we go "well maybe Gio used RTZ AFTER he yapped" despite that not being what he said happened

We literally see cool lightning effects when they clash, BEFORE Gio says anything, and before DIO laughs him off and actively uses RO's. RTZ def seemed to have activated on contact already and it was doing a fucky interacting with TWOH.

So uh, idk man, kinda think Inf Speed debunks itself. When putting together what we know, based on what they say, Dio had to have acted after, because they say he did by correlation, and if it was after.... There's no inf scaling to be had. And we know he can just neg RTZ so no problem. The anti-feats dont help either (which tbf arent anti-feats if he ain't inf, some actually kinda wild but, ya know).

tbh This whole scene is ******* dumb, why didn't RTZ take action when Dio attacked him automatically? Why didn't RTZ nullify Dio's ability to use his powers given RTZ explicitly power nulls? Why didn't RTZ take action, again, seconds later, when Dio was ******* beating his ass? It's like this whole scene forgot half of what RTZ does, including the stuff that makes it broken, and just went "erm manual use?".

Like idk, EoH do be the Jotaro glaze game, and they actively had GER and Act 4 (the two god mfs at the time) job to hype Dio up so when Jotaro deus ex machina'd it'd be cool which it was cool, game has dogshit writing and is just fanservice, but it DO be cool

could be due to the game being ass though)
It's that.

Idk I was gonna agree with a possibly Inf but the fact Dio couldve just like, legit negged it even if it did activate, which they explicitly note it did happen and he acted after, makes arguing that a lil tough, not that I'm against possibly but idk man, flatout is pretty 100% not possible tho.

AP shit is fine tho.

Back