• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5-D Characters

I want to clarify some thing i learned by asking around.

Chronos (Saint Seiya) is baseline 5D. So even with some sort of Immeasurable speed attack with his Temporal Omnipresent. almost anyone could be massively stronger than him, and if i remember correctly passive hax affecting a higher AP character even in the same dimensionality is NLF'ish

another thing is what Sera said on a Thread regarding immeasurable speed. 6D passive Hax would be > Immeasurable speed 5D passive Hax. Assuming if i understood her right, and assuming if i understood how the standards work too.. which i could have probably got wrong lol

"Access to more dimensions is an easy to be above baseline immeasurable due to adding more variables to the equation. Essentially it makes it “more immeasurable”, as redundant as that sounds." - Sera Ex

Meng Hao has passive 1-A power null and 1-A sealing as well as resistance to every hax and its grandma. He probably takes no. 2 since he already takes that on the Top 5 thread.

Back