• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hydra (Dungeons and Dragons) vs Rothé (7-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Yes, I'm actually doing this. This is a 9-B Regular Hydra vs a 9-A Regular Rothé, no optional abilities, battle takes place in an environment that's perfect for both simultaneously and both are bloodlusted.

Hydra : 7

Rothé :

Incon :

Last edited:
I hate this match because the 9-B/9-A key for the Hydra is upscaling from the Rothe

Even a standard Hydra has a range advantage on the Rothe and the ability to attack a lot more due to their increased amount of heads. In a purely physical match, this is notable.

The AP difference is about 2.8x in favor of the Rothe- considerable but not enough to one shot. The Hydra has a substantial advantage in LS, with which it could prevent the Rothe from ever attacking at all.

Even with the AP disparity, I'd lean in favor of the Hydra over the Rothe- more attacks (by a lot) quells higher damage per attack, plus the Rothe's best attack is only going to be usable once (that is, a charge), really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back