• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Concept of Disease vs The Scholar of Mysteries (Hiragi Seijuurou vs Yakagi Suimei)

But his destiny is to in the future save every being in existence, if he gets absorbed, that can't happen no? Not to mention his destiny allows him to escape dreadful situations.

now thats a massive NLF. You're saying he resists literally everything+stuff he doesn't resist on his profile because 'it's his destiny to do something random in the future' show feats of him resisting 2-A conceptual absorption and 2-A conceptual diseases and then sure.

How is that an NLF? He explained it pretty well. It is fate hax (I don’t think it is on the profile though.) If he added a scan I would vote Suimei if not incon

So he resists stuff that he has no feats of resisting because he has a destiny to fulfil? how is that not the literal definition of NLF?

What reasons even are there for Suimei?

He doesn't resist Harirankyu, can't negate it due to Forced Cooperation, and the destiny stuff working on things above anything in Suimei's verse is NLF.

Imma just

> "Senshinkan stuff should be 2-A, iirc. Idk if the CRT for that ever went through, but ALRF has scans of it being 2-A that have been used in other matches and people earlier in this thread have treated it as 2-A."

The guy that made the verse says he has 2-A hax. Even if it's 2-B hax does Suimei have feats of resisting 2-B conceptual absorption/Conceptual diseases? it doesn't even matter tho because he has 2-A Absorption

You'll need ALRF/SleepyT for that, since she has them and can actually read them since Senshinkan is completely untranslated.

What reasons even are there for Suimei?

He doesn't resist Harirankyu, can't negate it due to Forced Cooperation, and the destiny stuff working on things above anything in Suimei's verse is NLF.
"This just proves how dumb the FRA is. People aren't even reading the arguments and still voting FRA"

Well, I agree with Potato's earlier argument that Suimei's passive seems a bit faster since FC is not passive in the same sense of Suimei's passive and requires a prior condition. Like how passively killing someone who intends to harm you would technically be a slower passive than just killing anyone within the same multiverse as you with AOE death manipulation.

On top of that, Hiiragi has no answer to passive fate, and I don't see the NLF argument working here since it's actually beyond the scope of Hiiragi's hax here and has clear uses afforded to Yakagi, so an actual argument would need to be constructed as to why Fate Manpulation would fail....so, since that hasn't been constructed...

Suimei rather conclusively for those reasons.

Somehow I feel like you people are deliberately ignoring the explanations for Forced Cooperation, but allow me to explain yet again. Hiiragi's Forced Cooperation is always fulfilled due to his ****** mentality, because, to him, everyone has it better than him, even dead people, and everything people do is negative and directed to him, even if they are genuinely trying to help him or just exist near him without any knowledge of his presence. There is no "tick" where it is waiting for the conditions to be fulfilled before it takes effect.

The fate manipulation would fail for a number of reasons, not least of which is the fact that it sounds a helluva lot like outside help considering how its an outside entity actively going "yeah he needs to do this so he just survives this". Plus, I don't believe anything like conceptual absorption that bypasses resistances quite as hard as Harirankyu exists in Suimei's world, so it's NLF to assume that it can be negated by the fate shit to begin with.

I already said my reasoning, and I don't see what yo said as refuting it.

Therefore, there's nothing left for me to argue. It'd just be repeating what I've already said.

Although, with regards to the outside help point. Pretty sure it's already been accepted that Suimei has that in other threads, so I think it'd be better to take that point to a whole separate thread.

Your reasoning is faulty.

> "Well, I agree with Potato's earlier argument that Suimei's passive seems a bit faster since FC is not passive in the same sense of Suimei's passive and requires a prior condition. Like how passively killing someone who intends to harm you would technically be a slower passive than just killing anyone within the same multiverse as you with AOE death manipulation."

The "prior condition" is both basically not a thing and already fulfilled by Hiiragi being Hiiragi, so that entire argument goes up in smoke. Hiiragi doesn't even need to be aware of people around him for Harirankyu take effect.

On the topic of the fate stuff, yeah. Is there a general thread for the verse or no?

There is no such thing as a qualitative difference in speed of passive hax (again it depends on the hax) but all esoteric hax is treated as having infinite speed. Otherwise it's not strictly passive.

Gonna be honest both th fate manipulation and the FC thing sound like NLFs as someone who is not very familiar with either verse. I dont see why it is that FC would just bypass every resistance as long as you are on the same level as him. And I dont see why the fat emanipulation cant just revive Suimei at a later point if he really is required to save the mutliverse or whatever and if it is that OP. Unless he needs to win every single battle he comes across for some reason.

It doesn't matter if it by passes resistance or not. Suimei doesn't resist 2-A conceptual absorption/2-A conceptual diseases...
I mean that is true I guess, it is just the way it was described with "making people lower their resistance" or something it sounded like an NLF.

I seriously wanted to bump this, don't mind me.

He was Power nulled by Dan Karuma if I am not wrong and when Hiragi was insulted or smth, he absorbed him.

Plus, requirements are already fulfilled. It doesn't even require a second to activate. I mean, to work cause it's always active.

Always active. Always active. One more time, repeat after me, Always active. Because of certain psychologically twisted mentality, which is perk for him cause that's what he requires to fulfill the conditions. You exist in a galaxy far far away? Done. I mean, 2 B or 2 A range so 🗿

You exist? Good. You noticed Hiragi? Done. And Hiragi is always in the state of envy cause he was born with intellect and talent but diseases has other plans for him. He is literally walking enviousness.

This mentality helps him to instantly absorb people or... Whatever.

Back