• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mindstorm would get a lot of meme fights made for him if he had a profile.
Mindstorm:
Is seeing believing?
Then I'm the man who shapes reality,
the whole world bending the knee
the king of deceiving,
stealing the moon so you can finally see
what it means to burn with me

Perception changing,
illusions are taking the weight of a warring mind,
into their design.

All of the world that you thought that you knew
exists inside of you

By the way, SB is clearly scaled above Black Noir. Black Noir's brain says so.

Just because SB is physically stronger shouldn't mean Black Noir can't injure him either.
True. but at this rate, everyone will scale to Homelander one way or another because Soldier Boy scales to him, and now Payback minus Swatto and Gunpowder were able to contribute to bringing down Soldier Boy to an extent with the TNT Twins blasting SB down or Black Noir and Mindstorm being able to exchange blows with him.

Personally, I kinda feel Homie fully scaling to that chemical plant explosion is a bit sus, considering how the object that explodes was a lot larger than Homelander, on top of it being so far above any other feat in the series. But nevertheless, Low 7-C for multiple characters might happen with SB in this case.

Last edited:
How do we treat Noir drawing blood from SB in the re-enactment?
I think it's not enough to say anything due to the cartoony nature. Also didn't Mindstorm's character draw blood with his punch too? I don't think we should really take that as anything, if Black Noir has reason to scale to Soldier Boy we'll likely see it in future episodes.

At least I highly doubt Noir punched out a tooth and made him bleed like that.

Just because SB is physically stronger shouldn't mean Black Noir can't injure him either.
True. But due to how easily and badly SB ***** him up with little effort I'm pretty reluctant to scale them. On top of that we know Homelander-tier characters are supposed be tremendously stronger than the "average" Supes, but using this kind of scaling would basically make bump every relevant Supe up to his tier.

I agree with Rusty here.

We should take the "feats" in Noir's cartoon flashback with a grain of salt. This is coming from the mind of someone that is significantly mentally damaged due to brain trauma. Not only is the portrayal of action might be inaccurate, but it's possible (although less likely narratively speaking) that the entire flashback is altered by Noir's broken mind.

Speaking of that Noir's insanity should also bear mentioning on his profile.

Speaking of that Noir's insanity should also bear mentioning on his profile.
I mean he's literally brain damaged

An interesting noteworthy fact I've observed;

Taking compound V restores your powers even if after it gets nulled by SB and you seemly retain the same powers you had prior (Just like Kimiko). I think it's supposably a lottery on what power V gives you but once you get it, it's "your" power as long as V is in your system like how Butcher always got HLs powers (minus the flight) after repeated doses of temp V.

Also am I the only one who instinctively braces themselves everytime Frenchie is on screen by himself and/or without a weapon?

Well... Mindstorm's lyrics I said above is from OST of Madara VS Aizen.

Now, we can clearly create a profile for SB with 9-B physically (9-A has been denounced by the user who calculated the feat) and IDK with the energy projection. Well... I feel that Homelander's durability feat is a outliner then.

Now, we can clearly create a profile for SB with 9-B physically (9-A has been denounced by the user who calculated the feat) and IDK with the energy projection. Well... I feel that Homelander's durability feat is a outliner then.
It's not an outlier tho :V

I made a thread explaining why I particularly think Homelander's Small Town Level calculation should not be used, for those interested.
If most characters stay at 9-B/9-A, I think it would make sense to put Homelander (and maybe Soldier Boy) at 8-C (which I estimated to be a better value for the Homelander explosion feat in my thread) .

That explosion certainly feels more like an outlier now considering Maeve. Kind of annoyed at how they did Noir and A-Train, both of their plotlines had really uninspiring outcomes this season.

That explosion certainly feels more like an outlier now considering Maeve. Kind of annoyed at how they did Noir and A-Train, both of their plotlines had really uninspiring outcomes this season.
How badly did she harm him? Are we talking a tiny scratch like in the comic series or something more?

Back