• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
Going from the last thread. A place to discuss both the comic and Amazon series

• Most recent episode: Season 2 Episode 7

So in order
  • Black Noir easily overwhelms Annie physically and can break concrete pillars. So more supporting stuff for 9-B
  • Maeve easily overpowers Noir and feeds him an Almond Joy, which happens to be a core weakness of his
  • Noir seemingly still has all of his wounds from the explosion guy. So I'm not sure how good his healing factor is or not. Though no matter what his healing factor can't handle tree nut toxins I guess
  • Someone (either Vought or the Church) has the explosion powers. Thought it was Cindy but its seemingly not. Sorta leaning on Edgar or the main church dude

I'm pretty sure that human shaped hole in the wall and the Piller feat are high wall level feats, those need calcs

Naqib's explosion is 9-A, but the energy Black Noir got hit with was 9-B+
Marvin stated lamplighter trying to torch Kimiko would only piss her off

Last edited:
Anyways, Black Noir is confirmed to not be Homelander's clone, has a hilarious weakness and has some really good supporting 9-B+ feats.

I'd say we put Kimiko at "9-B, possibly 9-A" and Noir at "9-B, possibly 9-A". The 9-A section can be Lamploghter for Kimiko and scaling for Noir.

Well, Naqib produces an explosion by releasing energy in a wave. It's not like he literally blows himself up. In S2E6 we got a super with a similar power and he was put down by bullets. While Naqib's power is stronger and he's more durable, that doesn't mean he 100% scales to his fire wave.

Well, Naqib produces an explosion by releasing energy in a wave. It's not like he literally blows himself up. In S2E6 we got a super with a similar power and he was put down by bullets. While Naqib's power is stronger and he's more durable, that doesn't mean he 100% scales to his fire wave.
If that's the case yeah he should be 9-B. The explosions he tanked at Judy's house can be a suportive feat too.

Considering how she was basically demolished by Noir in both fights, I'd say no. Just 9-B for her.

It seems that profiles regarding characters such as A-Train and Billy should have different Tier representation. A-Train's AP by running into others is stronger than A-Train's AP by punching. Billy's AP with hammer and Billy's AP without hammer should be separated. (Unlike the comic, the television series Billy has not injected V yet)

Then, I don't know which Tier the character who blow people's heads will have.

Well the Finale is out. Think the 8-C stuff shouldn't be used now.

From the 3 ladies fight it seems that the strength gap isn't that huge but can be surmarised as Maeve > Stormfront > Kimiko & Starlight.

Kimiko also has her handy regen and has come back from death twice now.

Stormfront's advantage is her flight & of course bolts that she can use to shock, blow stuff up or just toss people around.

Also in durability: Stormfront's eyes aren't as durable as the rest of her body. So probably only her skin is hardened. I think she had a minor healing factor too but it isn't enough to come back from this. If it was Kimiko, I think she would have survived.

So Starlight, Kimiko and Maeve are 8-C (well, 9-A after the downgrades, but eh).

Stormfront seems to have relatively useless Type 2 Immortality.

So Starlight, Kimiko and Maeve are 8-C (well, 9-A after the downgrades, but eh).
The options are
  • 9-A for everyone
  • 9-A for Maeve; 9-B+, likely 9-A for Stormfront; and 9-B+ for Kimko and Starlight
  • 9-A for Maeve and 9-B+, likely 9-A for everyone else
Stormfront will also get Class 5 with her plasma blasts for lifting strength

The Deep keeps taking L's

Stormfront gets dabbed on the entire episode

Homelander shows a genuinely good side of him as a father

A crackpot Reddit theory on the identity of the head exploder is true and Fresca was just as meaningless as the flies.

It's been a great season, can't wait for Season 3.

My Ranking of the characters after season 2 finale:

1. Ryan/Homelander (Ryan's heat vision seems insane). The kid is just lacking training. These 2 should be far above everyone else. Homelander's power set is too versatile and rounded.

2. Maeve - she looked stronger than Stormfront but can't fly. She also doesn't have any emitter ability like lightning bolts, heat vision or TK. She's basically just a brick type.

3. Stormfront - more versitile than Maeve but not that far above Starlight & Kimiko. Her lightning in versatile though as it can be used to fly, shock people, lift people almost like telekinesis, blast people away, burn stuff, etc. Her skin may be bulletproof but her eyes don't seem to be.

4. I would add Cindy here. She's bulletproof & of course can bend metal and burst people into bloodmist. With training she would be top tier in the verse.

Depending on how strong Victoria Newman is in terms of physicals she could be here too. Some sups have hax or good emitter powers but no enhanced strength & durability like Kimiko's brother & Lamplighter hence making them weaker.

4. Black Noir - beat up both Starlight & Kimiko on separate occasions. Has no hax or any emitter ability so I placed him below Cindy. I guess he could ambush her & win but as long as she sees him coming, he's dead.

5. A-Train - would be higher if he wasn't a dope & all around incompetent speedster. He has also fought both Starlight & Kimiko. These 2 are actually the easiest to use for scaling since they've fought basically everyone in the show.

6. Starlight & Kimiko - I rank them around the same level. They have different strengths though. Kimiko is practically immortal since she has died twice now and come back to life. Her healing factor is only 2nd to Gecko in the show. She also can use her hands like claws. Starlight might not have a healing factor but she's bulletproof & can shoot lightbolts.

7. Lamplighter - his fire basically vaporized a metal door. He looks much more lethal than the Deep especially when he goes for the kill. I would also have Kimiko's brother around this level. Good TK but terrible physicals.

8. The Deep - apart from controlling fish, he really isn't that impressive. He got knocked out falling from the whale and hitting his head on the ground. Touching his gills also hurts him & his strength doesn't seem as impressive.

Back