• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here's to hoping they retcon Noir's death or something. Not to say I don't think retconning as a mechanic isn't a mistake of God, cuz well, yeah it is. Putting that uneventful fiasco at the end of a season regardless was dumb.

Last edited:
Well rip the idea of scaling Mid Tiers to Homie. No way we can do that after Noir died to Homie so easily

Tier 8 Maeve is pretty pog tho

Last edited:
I think everyone in the series is a stone wall, lol. It always feels like they barely do damage to each other when they're comparable.

My scaling chain.

1. Homelander.
2. Soldier Boy/Ryan's heat vision/Starlight with charging.
3. Butcher with V
4. Maeve
5. Ryan
6. Stormfront/Black Noir
8. Starlight
9. Kimiko
10. A-Train
I'd put Butcher's heat vision on par with Homelander since they had that evenly matched beam struggle. Honestly, I think that all heat vision might be at the same level.

Damn Maeve, SB, and Butcher absolutely could’ve taken Homie down 3v1. Butcher kinda gave up a golden opportunity here.

What do you guys think the best episode of the season was? And how do you think this season compares to the other two?

Personally, I think that Season 2 < Season 3 >=< Season 1 (Would need to go back and rewatch S1 to get a better idea)

Season 1 >= Season 3 > Season 2

3's finale was the worst writing-wise though

Last edited:
Sometimes small stupid stuff like that will slip my mind briefly, but I'm fairly sure > is greater than.

Huh, first time I've seen anyone put Season 2 over Season 1 and 3.

I only saw it when the season came out, so maybe my opinion would be different now.

i am still hoping Noir comes back considering he survived the head injuries. Plus he only got pierced through the gut. Even with his low level healing, hopefully he can survive that.

i am still hoping Noir comes back considering he survived the head injuries. Plus he only got pierced through the gut. Even with his low level healing, hopefully he can survive that.
Same. I'm on full copium right now. Like how the **** could the writers completely throw away the buildup like that? It doesn't make any sense unless they have him come back and do some serious shit. A gut punch is nothing compared to what Soldier Boy did.

But still, this means his durability is wack in comparison to a lot of other heroes. Homelander one-shot him, so a lot of the hype for him is pretty much gone. Even if he returns, we know he can't do shit to Homelander.

Given his past and performance against Kimiko and Maeve, that was always a given.

Homelander even says that, no matter how sharp his blades are, he couldn't scratch SB.

It sucks, but it also makes perfect sense in terms of powerscaling and Homelander's character.

What do you guys think the best episode of the season was? And how do you think this season compares to the other two?

Personally, I think that Season 2 < Season 3 >=< Season 1 (Would need to go back and rewatch S1 to get a better idea)
Personally Season 2 > Season 3 > Season 1

not gonna lie the last ep felt weird, like it felt like it was bending over backwards for starlights plan to work and for there to be as much drama and shock value as possible. Like Ryan turning evil at the last min, noir’s death,SB calling homelander a pussy and Maeve trying to solo homelander

Maeve’s my fav character so seeing her go toe-to-toe with Homie was satisfying but honestly it leaves strange narrative implications. Then again many other S3E8 plot points were wonky

I remember hearing that Maeve's actor takes her leave this season, so I'm surprised she's still alive. Not sure if she'll show up

Back