• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean I agree, but I think it's very clear-cut since both Butcher and Soldier Boy are able to hurt Homelander physically. We also see the three of them match his LS so that would imply they're all like Class 100. We also see A-Train upscales from Hawk since he skins him alive when he runs so he's also very clear cut
Naked Hougie has reaction speed comparable to Homelander.

Homelander still cannot screach Omni-Man since Omni-Man has survived planet-level Battle Royal.

Naked Hougie has reaction speed comparable to Homelander.

Homelander still cannot screach Omni-Man since Omni-Man has survived planet-level Battle Royal.
Yeah everyone gets Supersonic+ now which is fun. Soldier Boy keeps up with Homie's combat speed, Butcher catches punches and Hughie dodges him. Kinda curious why the Temp V was so good. Also tbh I'm more hoping we get 7-A this season so Soldier Boy can fight Ultimate Captain America

Yeah everyone gets Supersonic+ now which is fun. Soldier Boy keeps up with Homie's combat speed, Butcher catches punches and Hughie dodges him. Kinda curious why the Temp V was so good. Also tbh I'm more hoping we get 7-A this season so Soldier Boy can fight Ultimate Captain America
I believe with just one more heavy hitter like Queen Maeve or a healthy A-Train The Boys could've pulled a W imo.

I believe with just one more heavy hitter like Queen Maeve or a healthy A-Train The Boys could've pulled a W imo.
Honestly I don't even think they needed that, if they could have fought on a battleground of their choosing they could have beaten him. Maybe they could have come at him all at once or used some tech to really **** with Homelander. Also does anyone know who gave Homelander that bruise?

with the way the show is going, once Homelander cuts out the human part of him, he might get another power-up.
He could tbh, I kinda hope that just means he's going all out tho. Also, does anyone know what AP you'd need to send a 747 flying? Stormfront has that as a statement and that might be decent

with the way the show is going, once Homelander cuts out the human part of him, he might get another power-up.
I suppose it is more like his more ruthless usage of abilities.

Also, Hougie could take down opponent who heavily relies on equipment or simply makes enemies leave the battle by... you know, so I don't think it is a weakness.

Based Low 7-C Butcher
And it is reliable since we have see it in battle. Although Billy is weaker than Homelander physically, his eye projection is somewhat equaling to Homelander's.

For Solider Boy's weaker than Homelander, it should be noted that Solider Boy just uncontrollably blasted people in his party before and it makes him somewhat tired.

For A-Train, A-Train using his ability should have different rating from A-Train not using his ability.

For Hougie, he can react to Homelander's attack. The God of NSFW, a meme you may be able to find in Homelander's actor's Twitter 'cause whoever provided the name of a NSFW work is called "hero".

Also, did anyone notice that Soldier Boy didn't get knocked out by the gas this episode? Like is that a dosage thing or some kind of reactive evolution from Soldier Boy (imagine when he burns Compound V he takes their powers as well)

Also more instances of MM probably tanking things he shouldn't.

With Hughie’s recent feat and Noir’s feats of dodging Homelander I guess Supersonic+ Mid tier Supes is pretty consistent now

Ok, then.
Imo, A-Train didn't exactly overpower Kimiko in terms of brute force (it was more speed/surprise, advantage of position, and the fact that she wouldn't have a lot of mass), plus he was amped. Stomping Blue Hawk before even running seems like a good baseline feat.

Ok, then.
Imo, A-Train didn't exactly overpower Kimiko in terms of brute force (it was more speed/surprise, advantage of position, and the fact that she wouldn't have a lot of mass), plus he was amped. Stomping Blue Hawk before even running seems like a good baseline feat.
I'd note Blue Hawk was able to crack pavement so it's worth noting and would give Deep upscaling as well considering his fight with A-Train this Season. It seems 9-B is super consistently where the mid tier Supes tend to be. The real fun stuff is definitely with Homelander, Soldier Boy and the Seven though. Also, dumb question upcoming but - considering Soldier Boy uses radiation as an attack what would that yield for attack speed?

IIRC, even some of the slowest forms of radiation travel at 0.004 to 0.1 C.

A very important detail here would be the Geiger counters so we can know the energy of the particles (although I could be misremembering the exact type of Geiger counter).

Last edited:
So you're saying Sub-Rel Soldier Boy is possible?
rock-one-eyebrow-raised-rock-staring.gif

So Small Town level, higher with Nuclear Blast?
Perhaps. The actual destruction it caused is way lower but it's like a huge beam blast so it's definitely stronger than the yield of what it destroyed, I suppose.
I forgot we scale Homie's durability from a Diabolical scene lol, interesting now that the top tier's AP will scale to that one calc now to some extent.

Could be wrong but the radiation blast kinda varies in power and size.

I have to say, though, Homie's laser vfx were pretty atrocious during the beam clash with Butcher.

Maybe they were on a time crunch, but I've genuinely seen better moving lasers drawn in paint.net.

Other than that, the other stuff was exceptional.

Last edited:
New episode makes me think that I overrated Homelander. It seems that a group of well trained temp-V users can bring him down.

Can't wait for homelander to look at his bruise in the mirror, find a bunch of monks and put a hot metal mask on his face

New episode makes me think that I overrated Homelander. It seems that a group of well trained temp-V users can bring him down.
Temp-V is some strong shit and Soldier Boy is his processor (Being weaker, yet slight strong enough to harm him). Homelander is also used to just overpowering everyone he fights, so, multiple opponents were a problem.

In Herogasm Soldier Boy fights Homelander and while he's weaker is able to trade blows and even catch a punch from him. So Homelander can trade blows with people who can harm him and Butcher did the same, outright staggering him and even matching him in a beamlock. It does seem Homelander is stronger but my point is those two are definitely relative to him and alongside Hughie they actually pin him to the ground. So that's confirming Low 7-C should scale to their physicals as well and Soldier Boy/V Butcher should get Likely Class K in LS.
Show ***** on comics yet again by becoming the strongest version of the verse

Man, i gotta tell you, there is 4 moments in tv history that deadass had me screaming
Levi vs the beast titan
Gustavo frings death scene
Jon snow beating the **** out of Ramsey Bolton
The red wedding

That masterpiece of a fight is easily one of these moments now
Seeing butcher actually keep up with homelander made me genuinely cry from happiness. Seeing the trio absolutely ******* him was just a joy man

10/10 episode
10/10 season
Diabolical

Last edited:
Comics Homelander got injured by Maeve's sword that he called just a prop so he's definitely superior in the show. Skillwise he also isn't a noob like the comics and some people assumed.

I can't wait for him to finally root out his humanity and finally go crazy/no morals or cares.

Show Soldier Boy definitely got the biggest boost compared to his comic counterpart. Even Butcher is definitely stronger on Temp V than in he is in the comics.

If neither MM or Frenchie die this season, I'd like to see the 2 of them on Temp V too and see whatever powers they get.

FeatsResults
The Deep effortlessly defeated two criminals in four hitsN/A (Street level)
Billy Butcher destroyed a gravestone with a few strikes of a sledgehammer<0.0203 Kg of TNT (Wall level)
Naqib destroyed a hut by self-denotation (Waiting for evaluation)0.0006 Tons of TNT (Wall level)
Plasma Laser Baby (Waiting for evaluation)0.0026 Tons of TNT (Wall level+)
Homelander easily destroyed a private jet0.0042 Tons of TNT (Wall level+)
Homelander destroyed a chemical tank (Waiting for evaluation)0.0124 Tons of TNT or 0.0206 Tons of TNT
(Small Building level)
All Strength Feats for TV Series The Boys.
FeatsResults
The Deep may survive
Homelander survived a point blank explosion that levelled a chemical plant3,054.1867 Tons (Small Town level)
All Durability Feats for TV Series The Boys.

Also, could someone evaluating the calculations for comic The Boys?

Last edited:
I feel Butcher's human self needs to be downgraded from 9-B tbh. His only 9-B feat is from a weapon and he repeatedly is shown to need heavy weapons and prep to deal with most Supes. I think we could give him some variation of 10-A/9-C tho since he's a former military man and has done stuff like that

I feel Butcher's human self needs to be downgraded from 9-B tbh. His only 9-B feat is from a weapon and he repeatedly is shown to need heavy weapons and prep to deal with most Supes. I think we could give him some variation of 10-A/9-C tho since he's a former military man and has done stuff like that
Pretty sure there is a CRT to downgrade him no? Hell i think i commented on it recently

Back