• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The death flags for Frenchie this season are waving blue, white and red but who knows what may happen. Also other notable points is SB being internally resilient (unlike Translucent), has longevity similar to Stormfront and he has some control of over his nukes (his clothes being intact post-explosion). Also A-Train received some twisted karma, he sold out Supersonic to Vought and in return a fellow Vought supported "hero" crippled his brother.

xedv83y0j8691.jpg

The death flags for Frenchie this season are waving blue, white and red but who knows what may happen. Also other notable points is SB being internally resilient (unlike Translucent), has longevity similar to Stormfront and he has some control of over his nukes (his clothes being intact post-explosion). Also A-Train received some twisted karma, he sold out Supersonic to Vought and in return a fellow Vought supported "hero" crippled his brother.
Also I'd note in an image teasing Season 4, Frenchie's actor is the only one not there

So where did Maeve being considered the second strongest superhuman come from? It’s on her profile with no linked justification atm. Also would Noir be straight up 9-A after this? Oh and I saw someone suggesting putting him at Supersonic Combat Speed for avoiding Homelander's attacks in Diabolical, what do y’all think?

So where did Maeve being considered the second strongest superhuman come from? It’s on her profile with no linked justification atm. Also would Noir be straight up 9-A after this? Oh and I saw someone suggesting putting him at Supersonic Combat Speed for avoiding Homelander's attacks in Diabolical, what do y’all think?
1) Not sure tbh, I do believe it's alluded to in Leaks for Season 3 2) TBH I'm unsure why they aren't already, most of the 9-B stuff is casual and Noir outright tanks a 9-A blast to the face (surface area to my knowledge wouldn't lower it hugely) 3) I can see that, It'd also likely apply to Female at the very least

My two calcs for the Boys are incorrect, and needs to be updated and removed. Naqib explosion doesn't qualify for the 20 psi value, as it didn't even destroy the building he was in. The worst damage it did was shatter the windows, which would be a psi value of 1.

10.76^3*((27136*0.0689475729+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 = 0.0006193615 Tons of TNT, or 2591.40 Kilojoules (Wall level)

(2591408.516)/(4π/2((2)^2)) = 103108.869 Joules per m^2.

Black Noir's Durability = 103108.869 x 0.68 = 70114.0309 Joules, or 70.11 Kilojoules. (Wall level)

The second calc is garbage. I'm certain the KE formula I used is wrong since the entire volume of air isn't all moving at once like my calc is suggesting. Not unless he compressed that volume I measured into a small point and then threw it out at once.

So that shockwave thing should honestly be dropped all together.

My two calcs for the Boys are incorrect, and needs to be updated and removed. Naqib explosion doesn't qualify for the 20 psi value, as it didn't even destroy the building he was in. The worst damage it did was shatter the windows, which would be a psi value of 1.

10.76^3*((27136*0.0689475729+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 = 0.0006193615 Tons of TNT, or 2591.40 Kilojoules (Wall level)

(2591408.516)/(4π/2((2)^2)) = 103108.869 Joules per m^2.

Black Noir's Durability = 103108.869 x 0.68 = 70114.0309 Joules, or 70.11 Kilojoules. (Wall level)

The second calc is garbage. I'm certain the KE formula I used is wrong since the entire volume of air isn't all moving at once like my calc is suggesting. Not unless he compressed that volume I measured into a small point and then threw it out at once.

So that shockwave thing should honestly be dropped all together.
Maybe you could better make a new blog to be evaluated.

Wait what do you mean?
In Herogasm Soldier Boy fights Homelander and while he's weaker is able to trade blows and even catch a punch from him. So Homelander can trade blows with people who can harm him and Butcher did the same, outright staggering him and even matching him in a beamlock. It does seem Homelander is stronger but my point is those two are definitely relative to him and alongside Hughie they actually pin him to the ground. So that's confirming Low 7-C should scale to their physicals as well and Soldier Boy/V Butcher should get Likely Class K in LS.

In Herogasm Soldier Boy fights Homelander and while he's weaker is able to trade blows and even catch a punch from him. So Homelander can trade blows with people who can harm him and Butcher did the same, outright staggering him and even matching him in a beamlock. It does seem Homelander is stronger but my point is those two are definitely relative to him and alongside Hughie they actually pin him to the ground. So that's confirming Low 7-C should scale to their physicals as well and Soldier Boy/V Butcher should get Likely Class K in LS.
YESSIR HOMELANDER AND SOLDIER BOY FIGHTS

Like SB is clearly somewhat weaker but he's gotta be no lower then baseline Small Town at this point. Like we have perhaps three statements pointing to him being slightly weaker then Homelander and we see he's outright able to scrap with him (and he may have bruised him but idk if that was Billy). Ben and John even catch the other's fist at one point so they're clearly relative and it's pretty clear cut scaling for him and Butcher. We also need to upgrade Deep in general, Hughie punches A-Train on V and Train takes it like a champ so Deep hurting A-Train like he does means that Deep has to be Wall Level in AP

I feel that we should wait. Physical strength and that blast should not be considered as one thing in terms of AP.

I mean I agree, but I think it's very clear-cut since both Butcher and Soldier Boy are able to hurt Homelander physically. We also see the three of them match his LS so that would imply they're all like Class 100. We also see A-Train upscales from Hawk since he skins him alive when he runs so he's also very clear cut

Back