• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TV Series The Boys Revisions Wave #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Deep's Durability:
While The Deep is stated to have Wall level durability because of his claim of surviving underwater pressure, I feel that his gill could help balance the pressure underwater and therefore it may not applicable to his normal durability. I suggest this:
The description is far from perfect and suggestions are welcomed.
Removal of Stat Justification (Applied)
It is minor. In Queen Maeve's profile, we see
Is the second most powerful superhuman, which makes her superior to Naqib, who created a large explosion.
I failed to find a reference for this statement, so unless a reliable references can be found, it should be deleted.
Homelander's Speed Justification Modification:
Saved Billy Butcher and a baby from the explosion of Madelyn's bomb vest, which would require him to move at least this fast.
However, it is controversial if Homelander saved the baby as well since in Season 3 it is possibly that the baby developed the teleportation-like ability. I feel that it should be changed like
Saved Billy Butcher and possibly a baby from the explosion of Madelyn's bomb vest, which would require him to move at least this fast.

Last edited:
Deep shouldn't be changed, gills wouldn't help with the intense pressures underwater to my understanding since that requires physiological adaptations to endure beyond gills. I agree Maeve should be removed but tbh I feel she'd still upscale from Naqib right? I'd also note Deep should prolly get an AP upgrade thanks to him winding A-Train in the newest season and Payback need their pages worked on

I agree Maeve should be removed but tbh I feel she'd still upscale from Naqib right?
It need new justification. The current justification is outdated (Solider Boy says hi) and lack of references.
I'd also note Deep should prolly get an AP upgrade thanks to him winding A-Train in the newest season
I'm not sure if it is Deep upgrade or weaken A-Train downgrade. A-Train cannot run into The Deep at that time.
Deep shouldn't be changed, gills wouldn't help with the intense pressures underwater to my understanding since that requires physiological adaptations to endure beyond gills.
IDK further regarding this subject and I hope someone could provide more input.

I feel like since A-Train has been significantly weakened by his overuse of Compound V, to the point of having a damaged heart and weakened bones that the Deep probably shouldn't scale to him at his peak. Especially since his best feats revolve his running abilities. I think the Deep's durability should stay the same though due to Hellbeast's reasoning. I agree on the justification modification for Homelander's speed feat.

Disagree with changing the deep as hellbeast said.

I agree with maeve's removal.

I feel like that reasoning is headcanony, is there any hint of the baby's ability, or any citation in season 2? Did it appear after the explosion anywhere? Did homelander show any confusion over the baby being alive despite not saving it?

Deep definitely shouldn't scale to peak a train, even if he wasn't weakened, his feats revolve around running top speed, not some hard pushes at close range.

What other feats homie has in diabolical? Remembee that the only canonical episode there is the last where his low 7-C dura came from

I feel like since A-Train has been significantly weakened by his overuse of Compound V, to the point of having a damaged heart and weakened bones that the Deep probably shouldn't scale to him at his peak. Especially since his best feats revolve his running abilities. I think the Deep's durability should stay the same though due to Hellbeast's reasoning. I agree on the justification modification for Homelander's speed feat.
I know he's not as fast but do we know that he lost his strength? Iirc he holds Bluehawk physically and we know Hawk is strong as ****.
What other feats homie has in diabolical? Remembee that the only canonical episode there is the last where his low 7-C dura came from
There are three episodes, the cancer one, the Homie origin and the Nubian episode. As for Homelander, he creates a crater in his origin and also smashes through a metal wall iirc

I know he's not as fast but do we know that he lost his strength? Iirc he holds Bluehawk physically and we know Hawk is strong as ****.

There are three episodes, the cancer one, the Homie origin and the Nubian episode. As for Homelander, he creates a crater in his origin and also smashes through a metal wall iirc
It's not like A-Train is powerless, but since there is a statement that his bone density has been impacted by Compound V abuse, it would mostly likely make sense he'd be somewhat weaker and unable to hit as hard because of increased fragility. That's not to mention he wasn't using his speed against the Deep either. Maybe if Bluehawk has some good/calcable feats, he could potentially scale off that, but idk what people think about it.

It's not like A-Train is powerless, but since there is a statement that his bone density has been impacted by Compound V abuse, it would mostly likely make sense he'd be somewhat weaker and unable to hit as hard because of increased fragility. That's not to mention he wasn't using his speed against the Deep either. Maybe if Bluehawk has some good/calcable feats, he could potentially scale off that, but idk what people think about it.
Right. It is stated that A-Train's bone density has been impacted by Compound V abuse, meaning that he is weaker than previous physically. Also, A-Train cannot use his speed against The Deep (and The Deep outright taunts A-Train by noting this)

Blue Hawk is said to have cracked pavement with someone's head, which killed them. Would that 9-B/9-C or is it impossible to tell based on what we know?

Disagree with downgrading the Deep for reasons stated. Removing the claim that Queen Maeve is the second strongest Supe is fine though.
However, it is controversial if Homelander saved the baby as well since in Season 3 it is possibly that the baby developed the teleportation-like ability. I feel that it should be changed like
This seems really headcanony.

Maeve got the statement through a deleted scene. It being a deleted scene and Maeve potentially being beat by Noir points to why it wouldn't track. That said, if Noir was amped, the statement still shouldn't be used, but I don't see why he'd go above her, what with her one arming him in S2.

Bluehawk cracked pavement by curb stomping a guy and crippled A-Train’s brother

I doubt the baby wouldve felt motivated to use its powers at the time of the explosion given that fact that it was a baby.

Yes, he also teaches low orbit pretty quickly

and it is possible canon, I think Ennis wrote that one and the Twitter page stated it’s canon
Really weird how maeve points out he is only going mach 1.5, like, unless there was some minutes of timeskip.

Btw, someone on youtube pointed something interesring.

The baby's teleportation might actually be super speed, given that his feet moves in the scene he does that and that, with hughie, teleporting leaves your clothes behind, and it is like that because the powers by compound V are biological and clothes aren't, so if the baby could teleport, it would always be naked

I don’t know about the baby thing tbh. It’s definitely very, very possible since it was pretty out of character for Homelander to save Teddy considering the fact that he hates him but it’s ambiguous enough that I think we should wait before we stop taking the scene at face value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back