• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah that I agree with, not sure what he'd be without huge amounts of V tho. Maybe he gets Varies rating? It's worth noting he fights Blue Hawk in the trailer and we know he cracked concrete so idk A-Train might keep his rating (and upscale Deep)

Nonetheless, Deep still get upgrades since A-Train harmed him and he has able to hurt A-Train, meaning The Deep is no longer a stone wall (Unless you want to make an argument of how a blow to the gills wouldn't scale)

I'd argue the Gills are more a weak point given their sensitivity but his strength should scale to A-Train

Actually, now looking that I'm looking at A-Train's profile. A-Train probably needs a rework since most of his feats are preformed while amped by extra Compound V
Right.
Nonetheless, Deep still get upgrades since A-Train harmed him and he has able to hurt A-Train, meaning The Deep is no longer a stone wall (Unless you want to make an argument of how a blow to the gills wouldn't scale)
Here is a way to solve the problem: it is clearly that A-Train is slammed into a wall which damaged part of the decorations in the wall. Maybe it can be calculated.

I'm hoping there is something that will allow scaling Homelander's AP to his durability, because 9-A doesn't make sense to me
He did threaten to "wipe new york off the map", but due to lacking AOE, threatening starlight and talking about destroying specific places before, it might be a overtime feat

But who knows, if they develop this threat in some way or give us a short timeframe, or perhaps compare soldier boy to nukes since radiation and stuff, he could get tier 7

Talking a bit about the current profiles, since I am unable to watch the new episodes for now

Butcher's profile
Wall level (Hurt Translucent, who tanked a car impact that destroyed the front of Hughie's store and was completely unaffected by upgraded bullets, with his bare hands. Demolished a gravestone with a few strikes of a sledgehammer)
Come on, this justification is laughable. Butcher and Frenchie spent almost two episodes trying to hurt Translucents skin, with every two minutes saying that he is invulnerable

The sledgehammer part is something a normal human is capable of

Yeah, no idea where "hurt" came from, all he did was knockback translucent with his punches, not hurt him, they needed to electrocut him from, uuuh, the inside, to actually hurt him.

As for the sledgehammer feat, i think the "few strikes" and him being so good at fighting people could give him 10-A? If there are no other feats for him

Talking a bit about the current profiles, since I am unable to watch the new episodes for now

Butcher's profile

Come on, this justification is laughable. Butcher and Frenchie spent almost two episodes trying to hurt Translucents skin, with every two minutes saying that he is invulnerable

The sledgehammer part is something a normal human is capable of
He should also get higher with weapons since that's what he uses during most his battle (Except that time he fought Translucent hand-to-hand)

Butcher's ap shouldn't be massively lower than his durability, I'm sure there's been a moment where he's hurt someone that can harm him.

Well, the durability calculation is also wrong, because with the current method in theory the feat should create a vacuum

I think even Rusty admitted that his calculations for the serie are wrong

Really? Might just be me, but I didn't a bruise on Homelander
It’s when he’s in the mirror in the first red band trailer
Look at his left cheek
He did threaten to "wipe new york off the map", but due to lacking AOE, threatening starlight and talking about destroying specific places before, it might be a overtime feat

But who knows, if they develop this threat in some way or give us a short timeframe, or perhaps compare soldier boy to nukes since radiation and stuff, he could get tier 7
I mean we do know you need an A-Bomb to kill him

Well yeah but that doesn't really help much considering the difference between normal artillery, ecen including large bombs and nukes like that is very big, so you can't get a exact tier for it since the one thing we have explicitly kills him.

Plus, that would be durability, we need AP

As for the bruise, that might upgrade him depending on who did it and how, assuming he didn't hit himself...somehow, or it wasn't something like, uh, soldier boy nullifying his durability and then punching him?

The bruise is definitely from Soldier Boy. So far the interviews have said Soldier Boy was the closes hero to Homelander level but still not there yet. So SB should at least be more physically powerful than Maeve, Noir, Starlight, Stormfront etc.

Then if he lands his depowering beam on Homelander, he might not be able to turn him into base human level but he possibly evens the playing field.

Also another interview/article did confirm that they shoot one of their biggest fights this season and I'm assuming that's HL vs SB.

That bruise may either be him hitting himself during a panic attack, like to focus but he overdid it, or he interacted with soldier boy before the big fight and got hurt like that, and eithee him or soldier boy fled after that.

The OGs
ogbv86njl1591.jpg

I wonder when that battle will happen. This season has been severely lacking in actual fights so far. I think last season we had Black Noir vs the Boys, Black Noir vs Starlight & Maeve, and finally Stormfront vs Kimiko, Starlight, and Maeve.

This season, maybe just Butcher vs Gunpowder.

I hope there's at least a big fight in either episode 5 or 6.

When the character is such a stonewall that a bruise on his cheek makes both the vs community and the series fanbase flip shit (i think)
I think it helps Homie has been depicted as nigh invulnerable for so long that any showing of him getting hurt has an impact.
I wonder when that battle will happen. This season has been severely lacking in actual fights so far. I think last season we had Black Noir vs the Boys, Black Noir vs Starlight & Maeve, and finally Stormfront vs Kimiko, Starlight, and Maeve.
To be fair those fights were later in the series and we know Soldier Boy takes on the Seven in a big way via trailers. We also know A-Train vs Bluehawk is a thing and that's not counting fights we know of via leaks.

I think it helps Homie has been depicted as nigh invulnerable for so long that any showing of him getting hurt has an impact.

To be fair those fights were later in the series and we know Soldier Boy takes on the Seven in a big way via trailers. We also know A-Train vs Bluehawk is a thing and that's not counting fights we know of via leaks.
What fights do we know via leaks?

There are something which awaits clarify.

First, there is a sentence in Homelander's speed justification.
Saved Billy Butcher and a baby from the explosion of Madelyn's bomb vest, which would require him to move at least this fast.
I heard that the baby wakes his super ability and escape the explosion by himself. Could someone verify it?

Second, there is a sentence in Billy's weakness:
Reckless in his desire to take the Seven (especially Homelander) down.
Unless it causes some serious problem during battle, I don't feel that it is a weakness. It is more like a personality.

I heard that the baby wakes his super ability and escape the explosion by himself. Could someone verify it?
Yeah we meet Teddy Stillwell in Season 3 and it turns out his power is teleportation. Meaning Homie didn't need to fly him out that far

Ok so in this article we get details on Soldier Boy's powers. His powers are meant to reflect his "toxic" behaviors, building within before bursting outwards violently which is fun. The more interesting detail is how they work, the blasts he fires are radioactive in nature (Chernobyl is used to describe them) and literally burn out the Compound V in a given target

Back