• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Took me too long to find this. Yeah after the last episode all the supe women (and who scales from them) should be small building.

Deep is funniest character yet.
I am a little confused with official bio.
Some characters have Superhuman Strength, some have Enhanced Strength and some have Super-Strength. But these might actually mean nothing.
Homelander, Starlight, A-Train and Maeve have Superhuman Strength.
Stormfront has Super-Strength.
Deep and Noire have Enhanced Strength.
At first I thought these are different categories that sort characters by strength but its actually bs.
It's like they didn't bother with their characters bios at all.

Some characters have Superhuman Strength, some have Enhanced Strength and some have Super-Strength. But these might actually mean nothing.
At first I thought these are different categories that sort characters by strength but its actually bs.
They didn't even try. Like I see Stormfront has bulletproof on her bio while Starlight doesn't. Nothing about Maeve's durability is mentioned and super-jumping is just an application of super strength so its not even fitting to be a superpower by itself.

I think A-Train, Homelander & Deep are the most comprehensive ones.

SPOILERS FOR THE SEASON 2 FINALE BEWLOW.

Question: if Stormfront, who is clearly superhuman in durability can get stabbed in the eye and actually completely take that eye out by a regular person, could the same happen to Homelander?

And, theoretically, could a bullet from a high power rifle be able to kill him if it hit him dead centre in the eye with 100% accuracy, or would his skull stop the bullet but the eye remains damaged??

SPOILERS FOR THE SEASON 2 FINALE BEWLOW.

Question: if Stormfront, who is clearly superhuman in durability can get stabbed in the eye and actually completely take that eye out by a regular person, could the same happen to Homelander?

And, theoretically, could a bullet from a high power rifle be able to kill him if it hit him dead centre in the eye with 100% accuracy, or would his skull stop the bullet but the eye remains damaged??
I think Stormfront just doesn't have all around durability. Basically her eyeballs are not durable, only her skin is bulletproof. As for Homelander, even his eyeballs should be durable from firing all those heat visions.

If all the characters who shot at Stormfront were expert marksmen and aimed for her eyes, they could probably kill her with a bullet through the eye.

If we're talking about dumb stuff, Black Noir's weakness to tree nut allergy is some star wars sequel trilogy level "subvert expectations" crap

It's completely random and makes no sense. How would this superhuman bio-engineered to be a physically perfect killing machine with supernatural drugs have a tree nut allergy? And how does maeve know about that weakness when he is supposed to be a mystery? And why would they narratively place that in a supe fight rather than the fight with the boys?

It's completely random and makes no sense. How would this superhuman bio-engineered to be a physically perfect killing machine with supernatural drugs have a tree nut allergy?
Not uncommon in fiction, and being strong =/= resistant to disease.

And how does maeve know about that weakness when he is supposed to be a mystery? And why would they narratively place that in a supe fight rather than the fight with the boys?
They still do things together. He isn't considered a mystery.

They can make stormfront immortal but can't make BN's immune system not overreact to nuts?

Homelander implies in S2 E5 he does not know anything about noir's identity. So they don't know a lot about him either.

Where does it say it’s natural light in that link?

She absorbs light and turns it into energy blasts, from what I understand. Her attacks have mass, and since The Boys adheres heavily to vaguely RL science and logic, her attacks CAN’T be lightspeed BECAUSE they have mass.

If you do not know what Bioluminescence is, it is the production of light by living organisms, that is natural light, such as fireflies.

I am pretty sure she absorbs electricity.
In any case, Rel+ is a huge outlier for A-Train.
Edit: He was under V when he performed 371 m/s against Shockwave.

Last edited:
”Energy blast” and “bioilluminessence” are two different skills according to the page; so it’s most likely just referring to her being able to glow, not that her attacks are actual light/Lightspeed.

I couldn’t argue about that, since I haven’t just seen the second season yet, so when I’m done, I’ll be back here.

I am pretty sure she absorbs electricity.
In any case, Rel+ is a huge outlier for A-Train.
Edit: He was under V when he performed 371 m/s against Shockwave.
There's that, but then he says he would hit the guy in 1 millisecond, and under the circumstances, it would be something much greater than 371 m / s

Starlight could produce both light that blinds her opponent, and a much slower energy blast (either separately or at the same time).

There is a high chance we can calc something higher for A-train, but it would be more consistent to stick with the more reliable statements. It is possible to argue that he is massively faster with Compound V, but this requires him to massively hold back during his race, and I personally don't think he is smart enough to hold back to this extent.

There are some stuffs for The Boys character:
Homelander (God of NSFW):
Homelander has another quote in S3E2, but the current quote should not be replaced since the current one represents Homelander with self-restriction and the new quote represents Homelander without self-restriction.
Billy Butcher:
He has three Vought's 24 hours supes experience card as his equipment now and casually overpowered Gunpowder in this form, though it should be "higher with XXX".
Termite:
Could someone confirm if he is called Termite in episode. He definitely has size manipulation. Google told me that he earns Type 2 Small Size because he could be smaller than... you know.
A-Train:
According to S3E3, his heart attack problem is clearly worse than "eventually suffered a heart attack".

Also, could The Seven gets their team profile?

Also, could The Seven gets their team profile?
So, The Seven would have four rosters

Homelander, Queen Maeve, Black Noir, A-Train, Translucent, The Deep, and Lamplighter
Homelander, Queen Maeve, Black Noir, A-Train, Starlight, The Deep, Translucent
Homelander, Queen Maeve, Black Nour, Starlight, Stormfront
Homelander, Queen Maeve, Black Noir, Starlight, The Deep, A-Train, and Supersonic

Back