• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
True but I think the intent is it’s reflective
Of power

which makes sense with the scale of feats we see with Homelander

I think it’s mentioned an H Bomb could kill Soldier Boy who’s seemingly relative to Homie so while not 7-A he may be Tier 7
Homelander has a calculated Town level durability feat. For Soldier Boy, I think we should better wait for more details.

Well as a note, the ability to destroy NYC and the ability to one shot it are two different things. Homelander could level NYC by just having Tier 8 Heat Vision.
Also Homelander could simply knock out electricity power used in NYC like film Sonic.

Homelander has a calculated Town level durability feat. For Soldier Boy, I think we should better wait for more details.
Yes I know, I'm saying it may well extend to AP as well considering he is bruised in the trailer. I do agree we need to wait for more info on Soldier Boy

just caught up with season 3, i don't think we can use his threat yet, he was talking about destroying specific places like pentagon and defense lines before having fun, so i think all of that would be overtime, if he could one shoot a city like new york, i feel like he wouldn't even need to do that, can't really stop someone from spamming nukes and stuff.

also, he said it would be for fun, i don't think a one shot would be for fun.

overrall i think is too vague due to how he worded, and his lack of aoe feats doesn't help

It was a huge mistake to watch the first episode of the season 3 while eating with my family.

Also
Should we change Homelander’s quote with the one from the newest Season?

you know the one
Yup, as cliche as it is sounds some people will never learn not to give godlike power to emotionally/psychologically shunted children and naively believe they can be "controlled" as their grow up and realise just what their powers are capable.

Maybe we can add multiple quotes like some profiles have, idk i like a lot of them, the "the only amn in the sky" and his snap on live tv are great quotes

Okay, on second thought, adding the whole quote might be controversial? Since, well, you know, the context where he said it and what he got the woman to do...

Maybe we can add multiple quotes like some profiles have, idk i like a lot of them, the "the only amn in the sky" and his snap on live tv are great quotes
I like the idea of tabbers for each season's quote. Maybe Season 2 is the one we have now but Season 1 is something else and Season 3 is the breakdown

Via Radiation I'd say. I'm assuming the energy blast in the trailer is how he does it? Which is interesting to consider, we've got a guy who may well be Tier 7 with combat skills, energy attacks and power nullification

You don't need escape velocity to reach space if you have a constant propulsion, that speed is for stuff like jumping or throw objects

Though the qay you worded that sounds more like enhanced senses

We can probably give The Deep an AP upgrade (Able to hurt A-Train) and Hughie can finally get a VsBattle Page

We can probably give The Deep an AP upgrade (Able to hurt A-Train) and Hughie can finally get a VsBattle Page
A-Train is weaker than his prime at that time, so scaling to his prime durability feat may not suitable.

For Hughie thing, I think he is 10-B, 9-B with Compound V

Last edited:
Back