• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Watch it at 0.25 speed (1:25), Jordan takes a swing after two blasts
Yeah it's fine

Not at hand, but it's not uncommon, besides, while exceptions exist, they usually portray Super strength in all fronts, and if Neuman can even punch a supe, then she wouldn't have overpowered Tony like that
Idk maybe

Supe throw each other all the time hurting each other and Sam wanted to hurt/kill Cate, he wouldn't be like "let me just be 9-C for a bit", especially when we see how he easily deals with the rest
Yes but that doesn't change the fact that he just threw her through a table that was right next to him.
Why do people say shit like "Golden Boy solos Homelander!" "Sam is stronger than Homelander!" "Soldier Boy slams Homelander" when Homelander canonically beat one of them and the other two are not even close, I am watching Gen-V and Sam literally gets ******' defeated due to taser and gas.
I haven't yet seen anyone say that Luke and Sam are stronger than Homelander, but the latter is hated so people want him to get beaten up by all the characters in fiction.
For Soldier Boy it's because this character is much more beloved than Homelander and therefore some people wank him and think he is stronger than Homelander. The most recurring arguments are that Soldier Boy was weakened during Herogasm (headcanon) and that's why Homelander beat him, and that Soldier Boy > Homelander because the first did more damage to V Butcher than the second (there is no proof of that once again and their only argument to defend this bullshit is that Butcher smiled against Homelander but not against Soldier Boy lol)
They said Luke has potential to be like HL, but 1. I don't think it was for his power and 2. Potential means he isn't there yet
Brinks said that Luke "could be Homelander strong" and Dr. Cardosa said that "Sam is stronger than Luke ever was." At least that means Sam and Luke are the most powerful 9-A (with maybe Pre-Training Maeve) and it explains why Sam so easily overpowers Kimiko.

Homelander should definitely have resistance to acids and poisons:
Kessler has said that the Super-Virus is the only thing that can kill Homelander (this is even implied several times during the season anyway) while Frenchie can access and manufacture poisons and acids.

Kessler has said that the Super-Virus is the only thing that can kill Homelander (this is even implied several times during the season anyway) while Frenchie can access and manufacture poisons and acids.
I added it in the sandbox, idk If I should make a CRT to update HL

For the rest maybe

To be fair, Kessler is just Butcher's hatred. He has no way of truly knowing what will kill him, he just wants to use the virus because of the amount of casualties it'll cost

Back