• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pre I believe
In that case, all the top tiers like Homie and Soldier Boy, though someone is already making a CRT to upgrade them to Class K based on them being stronger than Stormfront who can throw things that are just below a 747 and the implication that Homie would have been able to lift a plane if he was on solid ground rather than the air.

Okay, so I remember Kimiko doing it but I can't find where it is yet. However, I did stumble upon Black Noir doing it instead.
Never expected jaw ripping to be higher than head ripping but makes sense. Scales to Noir only though (Maeve has better feats anyways)
Oh yup, there we go. The spine is still attached to the head from what I can see. He also ripped both of that guy's arms off at the same time which is Class 50. Now the only question is who would scale to him.
Never noticed the spine was attached. Great finding! Though I think it scales to the god tiers only.
Should we do a CRT for that?

Also, what about Class 50 Queen Maeve upgrade?
I keep forgetting to do the displacement calc (and once again forgot how to 💀). But if I find the method I promise to do it today.

and the implication that Homie would have been able to lift a plane if he was on solid ground rather than the air.
Wouldn't that be grounds for an "at most", since it's supposed to be his upper limit (He couldn't in the air?) & he's physically stronger than others?
(Presuming reaching middle age hasn't deteriorated his condition.)

Wouldn't that be grounds for an "at most", since it's supposed to be his upper limit (He couldn't in the air?) & he's physically stronger than others?
Yeah but even if that isn't enough for a solid rating, we also have him upscaling from Sam.

Now the only question is who would scale to him.
That's a tough question. Only characters in Gen V I can think of that scales to him are Andre with Telekinesis and Emma with Size Manipulation iirc. Luke should be stronger than Andre at least (not sure about big Emma) so he should scale as well imo.

For characters in The Boys, I think only god tiers scaling to him would be a good option, as we don't have much info about Gen V characters' scaling to the main series. Gen V Season 2 might give us some more scaling though.

No, he couldn't because physics, he wouldn't have anywhere to hold the plane from without breaking it in the air
That's a tough question. Only characters in Gen V I can think of that scales to him are Andre with Telekinesis and Emma with Size Manipulation iirc. Luke should be stronger than Andre at least (not sure about big Emma) so he should scale as well imo.
Andre couldn't restrain him though, brielfy at best and Sam was taken by surprise. Luke would scale to Andre's physicals, not necessarily his lifting with his magnetic powers.

But he would scale to Emma (assuming emma fully scales though, since Sam may have hold back to an extent)

Edit: though it wouldn't make sense though. Same is stronger than Luke, who is stronger than Emma, who can... Restrain Sam?
For characters in The Boys, I think only god tiers scaling to him would be a good option, as we don't have much info about Gen V characters' scaling to the main series. Gen V Season 2 might give us some more scaling though.
Considering how powerless Kimiko was to escape, I doubt we would get anything without contradictions.

Andre couldn't restrain him though, brielfy at best and Sam was taken by surprise.
Yeah I misremembered the scene actually.
Luke would scale to Andre's physicals, not necessarily his lifting with his magnetic powers.
I mean, Andre can maybe physically scale to Sam as he was able to push him away in this fight and it didn't seem like he was hopeless aganist him in terms of strength.

Also to have more support for Class K, Luke ripped this guy's arms off which @AThe1412 said scales to Class 50.
since Sam may have hold back to an extent)
Don't think Sam was in the right mental state to hold back during that scene, even aganist Emma.
Considering how powerless Kimiko was to escape, I doubt we would get anything without contradictions.
We might get more Gen V vs The Boys fights which would be great imo.

No, he couldn't because physics, he wouldn't have anywhere to hold the plane from without breaking it in the air
So we argue that he could hold the plane's mass, if it was more dense so that it wouldn't fall apart around his hands like it would in the air, according to him? (& which we would assert wouldn't happen if he held it on the ground?)

Yeah I misremembered the scene actually.

I mean, Andre can maybe physically scale to Sam as he was able to push him away in this fight and it didn't seem like he was hopeless aganist him in terms of strength.
Yeah, that ain't lifting. Also, if anyone scaled to Sam in that regard, scaling makes no sense
Also to have more support for Class K, Luke ripped this guy's arms off which @AThe1412 said scales to Class 50.
Agree with Luke being class 50, but not with him scaling to Sam (downscaling mayyybe but need more support)
Don't think Sam was in the right mental state to hold back during that scene, even aganist Emma.
Could maybe help with downscaling, but Emma fully scaling makes no sense.
We might get more Gen V vs The Boys fights which would be great imo.
Great, yes, but either Kimiko and co get buffed, Sam gets nerfed, or power levels are bs lol
Eh, for all intents and purposes, I don't think Butcher meant he would step in every square foot, rather that he would look at everything.
This one makes more sense. Though, idk if this would scale to normal A-Train, since he could've done that with Compound V.

I'll say is a Compound V A-Train feat for safety, and mayyybe it can scale to Healthy S4 A-Train

Edit: also this method could be used for his other statement, of look at NY in 3 hours nvm it looks like an outier for S2 A-Train lol

Last edited:
Semi-unrelatedly, looking at Young Justice TV series profiles, it seems like a lot of them have tiers matching up with the members of The Boys.

As black ops teams from superhero series, I do wonder if they could make for good matches against each other....

LMAO aqualad vs deep moment
Lol.
That would be interesting, if only because I'd be confident in Kaldur'ahm's Skill vs Kevin's stats.

Tragically, Kid Flash in YJ is 9-B, & so are Impulse & Flash. However, unlike Wally, Impulse & Flash can go Tier 7 with enough Speed.

Since A-Train is a 9-A, possibly 8-C, he stat stomps them by a bit, probably.

& what's more, the Flash Family in YJ are already Supersonic to A-Train's Subsonic, so any of them probably Speedblitz him.
Well, correction. YJ Flash isn't Supersonic.

Speed: Relativistic+ (Stated his top speed approaches the speed of light, which is confirmed by WoG well)

So it seems like however you shake it, a YJ Speedster vs A-Train is just barely a mismatch, lol. (Unless the speed gap is somehow in a very narrow sweetspot...?)
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, that ain't lifting. Also, if anyone scaled to Sam in that regard, scaling makes no sense
Eh, depends on how you see it ig. I saw that as more like pushing.
Agree with Luke being class 50, but not with him scaling to Sam (downscaling mayyybe but need more support)
Downscaling would be better as Luke being Class 50 while Sam's Class K makes no sense. Jordan Li could stand their ground aganist Sam, and they got beaten by Luke.
Could maybe help with downscaling, but Emma fully scaling makes no sense.
I don't get why it makes no sense really. Emma literally slammed him lol.

Eh, depends on how you see it ig. I saw that as more like pushing.
That's just a side effect of punching him. Besides, while anti feats can happen, Andre has an stated LS of 350 lbs
Downscaling would be better as Luke being Class 50 while Sam's Class K makes no sense. Jordan Li could stand their ground aganist Sam, and they got beaten by Luke.
Could be.
I don't get why it makes no sense really. Emma literally slammed him lol.
If Luke is the strongest student and Sam is even stronger, how would Emma be even stronger than either?
I don't mind downscaling Emma or scaling her to Andre for ex, but she ain't fully scaling

I think I'll try my hand at the Maeve truck stopping feat. I've gotten more confident with blogs so I figure I'd give it a try. Would anyone be willing to find out what truck was used for that scene? I need its length so I can figure out the displacement of Maeve's deceleration.

I was checked more in depth later, but generally I agree. Though some of the wording of the profiles is already fine, just needs to add the extra info

Back