• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Noir II doesn't scale to anyone but the minigun and shotgun.
MM stated that even with assistance from Starlight & A-Train, they wouldn't be able to put him down. Also he could harm & nearly kill a V-Amped Billy

Bluehawk could crack pavement and shove a group of people around. I don't see how he's in the same tier as Butcher and Co.
Those feats are still only 9-C. Bluehawk would still upscale The Boys though

MM stated that even with assistance from Starlight & A-Train, they wouldn't be able to put him down. Also he could harm & nearly kill a V-Amped Billy

A-Train had already left by that point. Unless the minigun feat puts him on par with Noir I I just don't see it.

The base Boys?

No one besides the Seven seems to know Noir II isn't the OG Noir, so maybe the idea was based on his knowledge of Noir I

Amped Starlight in 8-A is a joke bruh, she literally did nothing to Soldier Boy
"At most 8-A" he scales to a guy that was fine after a 287 tons explosion and Annie's blast knocked the air out of him. She might not one shot a 8-A character, but it's useful for 8-B ones (I mean, I wouldn't put her in a fight with one lol, but just saying)

Back