• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Omega oof for you guys that still thought he was somehow still alive
FXNJlLGaMAAd5vk

We should probably update characters ages (Season 3 is in 2022)

Homelander - 41 (1981)
Starlight - 26 (1996)
A-Train - 35 (1987)
Maeve - 36 (1986)
The Deep - 37 (1985)
Butcher - 47 (1975, not sure where this date comes from. Got it off the wiki)
Soldier Boy and Stormfront - 103 (1919)
Black Noir (60s, was a member of Payback for a while. Was an adult during the Nicaragua Incident in 1984). Also, this season revealed that his name was Earving

Homelander is at the highest tier the series and upscales from Solider Boy and Maeve (Seems like we're getting building level from that)

The Deep gets to be wall level via harming Base A-Train (Who can harm him, though it was a strike to the gills) and cracking a wall with a tackle

Temp-V Butcher downscales from Solider Boy and Homelander due to being able to trade blows with both of them

Black Noir MIGHT be able to scale to Maeve due to incapacitating her via unknown means (Even causing her to scream)

Kimiko, Starlight, Stormfront, Amped A-Train, Kenji, and Noir (If we don't scale him to Maeve, which seems likely since Maeve overpowered him before and he was killed by Homelander very easily) should all probably scales from this (Pushing all of them down to just wall level, if not they could always scale to amped A-Train obliterating Robin)

The Boys (Sans Annie and Kimiko) are no longer Wall Level Physically due to that shockwave feats that Butcher survived and will probably only be wall level via weaponry. (Butcher's sledgehammer feat, being able to make Starlight bleed a little from gunshots, and Frenchie creating a drill strong enough to pierce Starlight's skin)

Starlight should get a varies tier depending on how much electricity she has available...Her attacks are still useless since her strongest one yet was only able to knock Soldier Boy back like five feet

An even larger blast, which he attempted to detonate inside Vought Tower, would have been powerful enough to destroy the entire skyscraper and kill almost everyone inside.

is this worth doing a calc?

I think that 'feat' was actually staged by Vought in season 1, around episode 2-4.

But here's a gif I could find of it.
Well... TV Series The Deep will be stomped by Zhang Shun from The Water Margin if we don't pretend to believe that the feat is not staged. Still, The Deep can harm weakened A-Train, which is real.

I read some time ago that Butcher's 9-B rating was supposed to be removed. Did the discussion about that ever came to fruition?

I mean it's definitely kinda silly that base William is scaled to be as strong as his own speeding car. Or that he harmed Translucent. Especially considering how much scrutiny is currently being put towards how the top tiers are scaling with Soldier Boy and Homie.

I read some time ago that Butcher's 9-B rating was supposed to be removed. Did the discussion about that ever came to fruition?

I mean it's definitely kinda silly that base William is scaled to be as strong as his own speeding car. Or that he harmed Translucent. Especially considering how much scrutiny is currently being put towards how the top tiers are scaling with Soldier Boy and Homie.
The calc is straight up wrong (According to the person who did the calc), though its only been discussed here

Has anyone else considered how Soldier Boy made Butcher bleed worse than Homelander, or that Butcher's heat vision damaged Soldier Boy?

Honestly, I think the issue revolving around the calcs has been resolved, and the only thing left is somebody making a CRT with Shizuka's calc - since that was the one that was given the green lit by a calc member, if I remember this right.

This one.

Results, if you don't want to visit the page: 0.516478439 Tons of TNT (Building level) (Low-End), 1.03295 Tons of TNT (High-End). Am pretty sure Soldier Boy's Explosions are nuclear, so we can use the High-End result, I think.

Imagine if homelander wasn’t raised in a contained environment/Lab.

he might have been a different person. (If they raised him like every normal person would be)

Back