• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wow, if I had a nickel for every time a mentally insane superman was pitted against Godzilla, I would have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice. But I think yeah, as said above, Homelander using the A-Train technique would work.

Rare Homelander W, considering he loses these matches 90% of the time

Rare Homelander W, considering he loses these matches 90% of the time
Mfw the only way Homelander wins a MU is when his opponent is literally a giant iguana

ivdg4gb5eix41.jpg

Watch the movie
I’ve seen the movie (and don’t remember it much because it was trash) but the profile doesn’t acknowledge him having a particular weakness to piercing damage, meaning that piercing damage that hits him was just enough AP and piercing to bypass his durability
if you are basing your vote of a specific weakness like that, and that weakness is NOT on the profile, then putting that together
the votes for Homelander are based on information that contradicts his profile.

I’ve seen the movie (and don’t remember it much because it was trash) but the profile doesn’t acknowledge him having a particular weakness to piercing damage, meaning that piercing damage that hits him was just enough AP and piercing to bypass his durability
if you are basing your vote of a specific weakness like that, and that weakness is NOT on the profile, then putting that together
the votes for Homelander are based on information that contradicts his profile.
Just because it's not on the profile doesn't mean the weakness doesn't exist
Profile's arent perfect
This version of Godzilla is consistently harmed by heavy weapons' fire, missiles and torpedo's
Based of of that we can deduce he has a weakness to piercing damage since none of those weapons' are anywhere near 8-B+

Last edited:
Just because it's not on the profile doesn't mean the weakness doesn't exist
Profile's arent perfect
This version of Godzilla is consistently harmed by heavy weapons' fire, missiles and torpedo's
Based of of that we can deduce he has a weakness to piercing damage since none of those weapons' are anywhere near 8-B+
Missiles aren’t piercing damage 🗿

Back