• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boxer Webtoon Discussion Thread

Looks good! Should be enough to post it, although don't forget to add Jean and Siha later.

but ****, Yu looks like a drug addict.

How I'm finna post that shit I don't even got all the character listed in the character section 🗿

Eh, I posted my verse page when I didn't add 40% of the other characters.

Mostly because I forgot 🗿 but it isn't bannable or an offense, so even if you wanted to post it now and later add the characters, it's fine.

I'll add all the characters we got profiles for rn and just add shit as we make more profiles once the page is posted. 🤷‍♂️

Also prolly not a question I should ask here but how do I create imgur links that have multiple images in them instead of just a single one 💀

Also prolly not a question I should ask here but how do I create imgur links that have multiple images in them instead of just a single one 💀
Just copy a bunch of images using ctrl shift and then drag em into the section where you add images or copy em there

wanted to give a heads up that there might be a downgrade attempt in the future since there is a person disagreeing with me on my calc (i don't remember the person and can't find their name on this forum but still)

My verse page already has a logo and a quote- I've already been working on it.

I don't actually have other images to use, so if you can provide links I can replace the current ones used on my page and add the ones from your page.

I personally like my verse logo better but that's subjective.

I also think that your quote is not very good for the verse page itself. It'd be better to use it on J's profile instead of the verse page.

I also think that your quote is not very good for the verse page itself. It'd be better to use it on J's profile instead of the verse page.
isn't that the whole catch of the series though? Yu's reason for climbing towards the light?

Also here's the source code for my verse page

[[File:TheBoxerLogoX.png|center|590px]]
{{Quote|Has the world knocked you down? Well I've got good news for you. Listen up! All of these stars are shining just for you. Someday, let's meet again at the top. Boy!}}

==Summary==
'''The Boxer''' is a popular martial arts manhwa, following the story of Yu, a young man with immense boxing talent who joins the ring at the request of his trainer, K, a famous boxing instructor who is doing everything to create his perfect world champion boxer after all his older students quit. The comic is filled with interesting plot and great fights.

==Power of the Verse==
The Boxer is a relatively low-tier verse when it comes to power, mostly having realistic events and real life physics, though many characters do tend to preform superhuman feats such as punching holes in walls and ripping through large sandbags wit low effort.

==Calculations==
===Attack Potency and Durability Calcs===
*[[References for Common Feats#Breaking a Bone|'''Yu breaks bones''']] (9920 joules - '''9-C''')
*[[User blog:Jasonsith/A page for reference of common feats by Jasonsith#Piercing a sandbag|'''Jean Pierre punches through a sandbag''']] (151489 joules - '''9-B''')
*[[User blog:Arceus0x/Viktor plays minecraft|'''Viktor punches a hole in a wall''']] (54 megajoules/0.013 tons of TNT - '''9-A''')

===Speed Calcs===
*[[User blog:RemainsAE/The boxer: jean speed|'''Jean Pierre Manuel blitzes a gangster''']] - (77m/s - '''Subsonic''')
*[[User blog:Arceus0x/Viktor punches super fast|'''Viktor punches faster than bullet shells from a machine gun''']] - (215.78 m/s - '''Subsonic+''')

== Supporters/Opponents/Neutral==

===Supporters===
*[[User:Arceus0x|Arceus0x]]
*[[User:Azontr|Azontr]]
=== Opponents===

===Neutral===

==Characters==
===World Champions===
<gallery captionalign="center" widths="146" hideaddbutton="true" orientation="portrait" captionposition="within" captionsize="large" bordercolor="#000000" bordersize="large" spacing="small" captiontextcolor="#ffffff" navigation="true" columns="dynamic">
File:YuTBProfile.webp|'''Yu'''|link=Yu (The Boxer)
File:AaronT2.png|'''Aaron Tide'''|link=Aaron Tide (The Boxer)
File:ViktorGrigoryevich.jpg|'''Viktor Grigoryevich'''|link=Viktor Grigoryevich (The Boxer)
File:FabrizioSantorino.png|'''Fabrizio Santorino'''|link=Fabrizio Santorino (The Boxer)
File:TakedaYuto.webp|'''Yuto Takeda'''|link=Yuto Takeda (The Boxer)
File:JeanPierreManuel.webp|'''Jean Pierre Manuel'''|link=Jean Pierre Manuel (The Boxer)
File:JTheBoxer.png|'''J'''|link=J (The Boxer)

</gallery>
===National Champions===
<gallery captionalign="center" widths="146" hideaddbutton="true" orientation="portrait" captionposition="within" captionsize="large" bordercolor="#000000" bordersize="large" spacing="small" captiontextcolor="#ffffff" navigation="true" columns="dynamic">

</gallery>
===Other Boxers===
<gallery captionalign="center" widths="146" orientation="portrait" hideaddbutton="true" captionposition="within" captionsize="large" bordercolor="#000000" bordersize="large" spacing="small" captiontextcolor="#ffffff" navigation="true" columns="dynamic">

</gallery>

isn't that the whole catch of the series though? Yu's reason for climbing towards the light?
I mean I guess? That particular quote probably isn't what catches people's attention tbh. I figured the actual webtoon description would be better for defining the series itself, while the quote your using is better on individual character profiles.

We can probably leave it up to a "vote" or see what others think, it isn't that big of a deal.

I mean I guess? That particular quote probably isn't what catches people's attention tbh. I figured the actual webtoon description would be better for defining the series itself, while the quote your using is better on individual character profiles.

We can probably leave it up to a "vote" or see what others think, it isn't that big of a deal.
agreed

update the AP and speed sections too, probably can add albino bakugo to the nat champs
Update the AP and speed sections with what? All the calcs are there.

And yeah I'm gonna add Ryu to the National Champions.

Update the AP and speed sections with what? All the calcs are there.

And yeah I'm gonna add Ryu to the National Champions.
update it with my careful numbers explanation (how many joules or tons of tnt in what calc, how fast the speed feats are in m/s)

😭

Regardless, I've updated the calculations section with the correct values.

Back