• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boxer Webtoon Discussion Thread

Would be able to get anything good with all the multiple FTE punches feats Yu has or Aaron's jabs being straight up invincible to the crowd ?
All of that is just Subsonic, which both already are.

Here's the sandbox for Aaron's profile. I think it should be good to go once everyone who needs to be upgraded to 9-A is upgraded. Or you could be a dick and upload it before then but okay.
Now that the 9-A upgrades have been applied, do you guys think I should drop Aaron's profile?

Removed the bullet-point format cause it's fugly af.

Here's the sandbox for Aaron's profile. I think it should be good to go once everyone who needs to be upgraded to 9-A is upgraded. Or you could be a dick and upload it before then but okay.
I'm assuming nobody has any problems with the profile?

Looks pretty good, don't see anything wrong with it.

Though, should we mention in his Ap section that he could easily one shot Yu, who in turn knocked out Viktor in a single punch, or nah?

Ah, I didn't note that. I guess I could put that there but since Yu downscales from the 9-A value in terms of durability I don't think it's really necessary.

Cool.

What profile do you guys think we should make next? I'm personally thinking of making Yuto's file next.

Yeah, either him or Ryu. Yuto is like one of the most hardworking ones, although I'm a bit confused about something.

He got his potential/talent unlocked, no? It stated he'll become a monster due to unlocking his potential. But he immediately got shit stomped by Yu afterwards, to the point he can't box anymore. So, idk what to do here. Do we just make a profile for him pre Yu's match, or do we make one after his talent was unlocked but before he got thrashed? Or should we do separate keys?

Oh yeah, his stamina also seems very peak human/superhuman, no?

I think we could possibly go like we did for Jean's profile and separate keys into "pre-evolution" and "post-evolution", since both of them went through very similar growth spurts.

And yeah his stamina is definitely at least Peak Human.

Also Aaron's profile has been officially posted.

A certain discord debate has gotten me a little frisky for revisions.

Should we give Yu subsonic movement/travel speed for being able to run at speeds faster than a guy can react? I feel like we should add this idk.

He already has quite a few subsonic feats. Iirc against his match against Fabrizio (or whatever his name was, the brothers), he had managed to disappear from his sight and reappear behind him, and people constantly say they can't see him due to how fast he is.

so far i've got the stuff necessary to get the speed of a bullet flying out of a machine gun after it is fired (idk the distance yet but it takes 9 frames out of 25)

I also know that Viktor threw 13 punches

I've the height of the old man's head and i've the distance the furthest bullet flew in pixels for now.

All i need is the full arm length of Viktor and i am ready to make a blog

I don't think we have any official statements on Viktor's arm length, but, scaling from Yu's 73 inches seems reasonable imo.

Could we possibly scale it to an earlier key of Yu instead of just his final key since I think in his earlier keys he's still faster than Viktor.

Btw we can technically use Jean's calculated speed and the weight of his arm to calculate the KE of his punches. It is stated many times that his Kinetic energy is amazing and it is often brought up so i think it should be fine

Btw we can technically use Jean's calculated speed and the weight of his arm to calculate the KE of his punches. It is stated many times that his Kinetic energy is amazing and it is often brought up so i think it should be fine
Yeah but would it get anything higher than what we already have?

Do you guys think Yu should have some sort of fear manipulation/illusion creation? There are plenty of times in the series where he makes people imagine shit or feel afraid from just existing near them. During his first fight with Taker he literally made him imagine that a gun was being pointed at him, and there are regularly shown caricatures of Yu's monster-like appearance, such as when his skin went red and his face was obscured during the Santorino fight.

Do you guys think Yu should have some sort of fear manipulation/illusion creation? There are plenty of times in the series where he makes people imagine shit or feel afraid from just existing near them. During his first fight with Taker he literally made him imagine that a gun was being pointed at him, and there are regularly shown caricatures of Yu's monster-like appearance, such as when his skin went red and his face was obscured during the Santorino fight.
Idk i think it's just boxers being sensitive with their instincts

Welp, The Boxer has become a daily pass original so I'll have to use pirate sites to get scans and shit now.

Back