• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boxer Webtoon Discussion Thread

azontr

He/Him
uash4W0.jpg

"You’ve got the raw talent. Or you’re the underdog. But do you have the heart? Do you have what it takes? Let’s see what you’re made of. The real fight starts now!"​

A discussion thread for everything "The Boxer" by JH.

YOOOO indeed. Discuss any calculations, ability additions, or anything else like that here. I'm currently working on an Aaron Tide profile for my next project for The Boxer.

"Hematite and magnetite are by far the most common types of ore. Pure magnetite contains 72.4 percent iron, hematite 69.9 percent, limonite 59.8 percent, and siderite 48.2 percent, but, since these minerals never occur alone, the metal content of real ores is lower."

So i guess we'll get four ends and a fifth that is just rock.

🗿It'll probably be 9-B but I hope it's higher than our current highest 9-B feat.

His reach is 73 inches. It's 6 inches shorter than Jean Pierre's which is 79 inches.

btw we might be able to use KE calcs for some punches as there are multiple mentions of KE behind punches throughout the series

But in all seriousness if you want the exact statement you can find it in chapter 25.

anyways i love Viktor. He is like Goku, a brute who fights for fun and doesn't care about anything else. The way he noticed Yu's state of mind after their match and the way he told him that he doesn't have to do this was charming

anyways i love Viktor. He is like Goku, a brute who fights for fun and doesn't care about anything else. The way he noticed Yu's state of mind after their match and the way he told him that he doesn't have to do this was charming
Viktor was definitely one of my favorites as well. He's really just a good guy that wants people to be happy and have fun.

anyways to add to viktor's feats we have
-punching many times before the cases of minigun bullets fall to the ground
-casually kicking a door off of its hinges
-punching down part of a tree
-tanking lightning

Also did yall notice that the dude interviewing him is Tommy Maguire...you know...like Toby Maguire, the actor behind Spider man?

Additionally

-ran as fast as a horse
-casually bested angry boars
-fought an adult kangaroo and gorilla
-clashed with a rushing bull in a headbutt
-one-shot a running Kodiak bear

-ran as fast as a horse
-casually bested angry boars
-fought an adult kangaroo and gorilla
-clashed with a rushing bull in a headbutt
-one-shot a running Kodiak bear
I actually have all of these listed on Yu's profile in his AP section lol.

It feels extremely wrong but I don't know how to debunk it.

Oh well, if it gets accepted, can't wait to make some good match ups.

Yor vs Yu, again.

10/10 webtoon and the author never misses with the feels

Also thoughts on Jason? Should he get something? Implied to be pinnacle of human capability and one of K's strongest champions ever before Aaron and Yu.

Here's the sandbox for Aaron's profile. I think it should be good to go once everyone who needs to be upgraded to 9-A is upgraded. Or you could be a dick and upload it before then but okay.

I honestly have 0 idea how to make his intelligence section lmao. I just bullshitted it since I didn't know what to put.

Would be able to get anything good with all the multiple FTE punches feats Yu has or Aaron's jabs being straight up invincible to the crowd ?

Back