• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blue Haired demon lady vs The Yellow Haired that looks like a Lady (0- 7) GRACE

Well, who you would vote for?
Probably Rem. If Kurapika can keep steal chain draining her mana the entire match he could win but otherwise I don't see him beating her. She's in a way more skilled verse and trained by some of the most skilled characters. Her magic and flail attack attack speed should be significantly faster than her own hand to hand combat speed as well.

There's a precedent for Rem beating way stronger opponents since she is just as strong of a fighter as the average oni with is twice as physically strong and fast as her. And they also have regeneration and magic.

I could debunk you, but since Kurapika already win this, I let it go.
"More skilled verse" just hurt my soul.

I could debunk you, but since Kurapika already win this, I let it go.
"More skilled verse" just hurt my soul.
Well if you're gonna be an asshole about it you should at least do the courtesy of explaining what the hell makes hxh characters comparable to shit like Ram dodging a supersonic character's attacks while depowered to the level of a normal human or Reid and Wilhelm using chopsticks and a suit jacket just as effectively as a sword all through just skill alone.

What Meruem did in his fight with Netero was definitely very impressive but he's an outlier in the verse. It's actually pretty similar to what Ram did first try, with a significantly greater speed difference.

Well, thank you for apologizing. You seem like a good dude. It's just that saying my point "hurt your soul" and then refusing to even engage comes across as super dismissive and demeaning fyi.
I realized that, i should be more mindfull with my words.

Well, when i made another HxH vs Re:ZERO, we can discuss there the skill, if you appear there.

Probably Rem. If Kurapika can keep steal chain draining her mana the entire match he could win but otherwise I don't see him beating her. She's in a way more skilled verse and trained by some of the most skilled characters. Her magic and flail attack attack speed should be significantly faster than her own hand to hand combat speed as well.

There's a precedent for Rem beating way stronger opponents since she is just as strong of a fighter as the average oni with is twice as physically strong and fast as her. And they also have regeneration and magic.
an extremely good arguement, Rem is probably more skilled than pika if we think about it, although she does not have any significant feats like Ram, Wilhelm or Reid (who are all major outliers in their own ways)

Back