• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blazing Tournament 8-B Version, Round 4. Emperor Belos VS Warden (Minecraft)

97a7eb3980f83cfdb4b71bd694d4d617.png

ba940319f634921141b103caa78e1778.png

-Speed is equalized.

-Battle took place in Amity Arena above Vacuo, both battler is 40 meters away from eachother.

tumblr_inline_pebn3dkL0N1vqc5ly_1280.png

-Otherwise SBA.

Emperor Belos (37 tons):

Warden (>>> 38 tons):

What's the exact scaling chain for Warden again? I know he have the AP advantage but how much tho?

well it one shots through stuff that can no sell 38 tons of tnt

(Stated that, unlike the Ender Dragon and Wither, a late game player is not intended to even fight them in combat, let alone defeat them. Was compared to a natural disaster that is almost impossible for a player to kill. Can hit through and disable the player's shield, which can no-sell the Wither's birth explosion. Can easily kill multiple Iron Golems at once. Can casually dig through netherite blocks and obsidian, which can no-sell the blasts of a Charged Creeper). Can ignore durability via Sonic Booms

so Warden can basically one shot Belos right? since he can no sell those who can no sell 38 tons of TNT

what Exactly Belos can do here though?

It's hand movement based but it's slow

But he has a massive ego so he probably would try and mess around frist before doing that

i think there's no condition, but he needs to stop first before he fires it i think, also does Belos have anyway to bypass the Warden's darkness?

Hmm, from what I remember, it's usually very hard to dodge the Warden's sonic boom here so maybe the Warden can land a hit eventually, but if it's not, then ig Belos can do his petrification soon enough

Well, this seems to be a case of a rampaging monster going against a wizard, right?
Tell me if I'm correct, since I don't know neither of them.
Starting at 40 metres means the Warden's darkness won't activate immediately, and also it'd need to close the distance to use his sonic boomas effectively.

How likely is Belos to rely on his ranged haxes like summoning, earth manip and teleport to carry the fight, and how much ranged are they?
Because Belos only need to keep dodgind and use ranged attacks, which he seemingly can do with his mobility and the fact the Warden doesn't seem that smart.
However, Belos doesn't know of Warden's darkness, and entering the 20 metres zone would blind him, which in turn could likely stagger him because of how sudden the thing would be, and hinder him a lot, if he has no way to orientate himself, and being hit would be the end for him, given his 9-A dura.

Also, can I have a better description of the battlefield?

Depending in the type of biome set in the arena, Belos might have a strategic advantage with his powers and maybe make the Warden fall in some environmental hazard, and he between the two seems the most adatped in moving in dangerous locations.

Likewise, being in a hazardous place or the simple presence of obtacles might prove quite detrimental for him if he were to be struck by darkness without having a reliable countermeasure.

The Warden has enough AP to oneshot Belos and can tank almost anything thrown at it. Darkness effect is dangerous too, since Belos has little countermeasure against it, aside from teleportation.

Belos, on the other hand, has a versatility advantage. He can likely stall the Warden for a while with spells and summons, with teleportation being the most useful one. Petrification is his win, but getting close to Warden is as good as dead.

I feel like Warden has a better chance here because Belos isn't dodging forever and his wincon isn't reliable enough.

So the warden steamroll the giant, ignore the spikes and head straight to Belos until either Belos do his petrification or the Warden do his sonic boom

Ig the Warden takes this more than not yeah

Back