• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blazing Tournament 8-B Version, Round 3. Aang VS The Player (Pixel Gun 3D)

Kirito can also just age manip the player and then kill them which is in character. Also to correct Skeleton he doesn’t need to be close with the sword to transmutate since it works by simply releasing memories into someone, he can just direct those memories towards the player and he’ll become a tree, so essentially Tree GGS

then he is hit by a black hole if he gets too close and the player use a weapon as Border Eraser and Eraser or Singular Grenade
Heavily overestimating the player here, with speed equalisation, the player will be unable to pull out the weapon fast enough unless he had it ready, which is unlikely as Kirito would have been fighting at long range until now.

He has severals weapon that bypasses shields
State them.

Kirito has some measure against invisibility and some forms cannot be tracked by enhanced senses and info analysis?
Kirito's hypersense would detect the player's intent to kill Kirito.

State them.
Thor Hammer, Piercer, Poison Darts, Deadly Digital System are the ones that come to mind right now.

Kirito's hypersense would detect the player's intent to kill Kirito
The strongest invisibility works even with Enemy Detector which is basically sensing the presence of a nearby enemy so is like same
Kirito can also just age manip the player and then kill them which is in character
it works with something that was always at that fixed age and was not born technically speaking (or writing?), from what I read from the profile it seems that it worked on those dragons because technically they grew up within the system unlike the player who always has the same age.

Heavily overestimating the player here, with speed equalisation, the player will be unable to pull out the weapon fast enough unless he had it ready, which is unlikely as Kirito would have been fighting at long range until now
As I said most of the player's equip increase his speed and power or reduce Kirito's speed
He can summons his weapon very fast

it works with something that was always at that fixed age and was not born technically speaking (or writing?), from what I read from the profile it seems that it worked on those dragons because technically they grew up within the system unlike the player who always has the same age.
That's not how age manipulation works. Also nothing stopping Kirito from aging up the player

Would the age manipulation work, though? Considering that the Player is made up of data to the point where they lack biological functions to a point they can literally change their skin into a zombie or a skeleton, I wouldn’t think so.

Also, I just made a calc which has been accepted and added onto the Player’s profile, which means Kirito’s telekinesis shouldn’t be able to work in disarming the Player’s weapons.

If Kirito does kill the player and the player resurrects themselves then Kirito would likely resort to Transmutation if he didn't already, as it is not an attack that the player can reflect. Kirito only needs to get close with Night Sky Sword to use it.
If you didn’t read the OP, the Night Sky Sword is restricted, so it ain’t going to work.

Overall, from what I can see from this fight, Kirito’s winning conditions are making the Player bleed to death by summoning blades inside of them.

On the other side, the Player’s winning conditions are to simply kill Kirito by destroying some Voodoo Snowmen with their strongest weapons which will bypass Kirito’s forcefield, especially with being able to revive themselves, having 80+ pets (With 2 of them being ghosts which Kirito can’t interact with since he has no form of NPI), higher LS so they don’t get disarmed, and even return half the damage back to Kirito which will force Kirito to not hit him much which is a good thing, especially if the Player happens to activate it while Kirito summoned the blades inside the Player. Not to mention, they can heal themselves. Furthermore, I doubt Kirito would even try to resort to protecting the Voodoo Snowmen if he doesn’t even know what their purpose is until he witnesses it for himself, and by then, he will already be dead.

Still think the Player takes this more times.

If you didn’t read the OP, the Night Sky Sword is restricted, so it ain’t going to work.
I did read, it very clearly says "Night Sky sword released" this is when Kirito uses its full power, Kirito does not need to use its full power here for Transmutation, he merely needs to imagine the player as a tree once within range, which with Kirito's powers and skill, shouldn't be a difficult challenge for the guy.

Would the age manipulation work, though? Considering that the Player is made up of data to the point where they lack biological functions to a point they can literally change their skin into a zombie or a skeleton, I wouldn’t think so.
Data can be reverted to a previous state, the dragons that Kirito reverted were inside a digital world.

On the other side, the Player’s winning conditions are to simply kill Kirito by destroying some Voodoo Snowmen with their strongest weapons which will bypass Kirito’s forcefield, especially with being able to revive themselves, having 80+ pets (With 2 of them being ghosts which Kirito can’t interact with since he has no form of NPI), higher LS so they don’t get disarmed, and even return half the damage back to Kirito which will force Kirito to not hit him much which is a good thing, especially if the Player happens to activate it while Kirito summoned the blades inside the Player. Not to mention, they can heal themselves. Furthermore, I doubt Kirito would even try to resort to protecting the Voodoo Snowmen if he doesn’t even know what their purpose is until he witnesses it for himself, and by then, he will already be dead.
The player would likely have to see the forcefield in action to even start with the snowman strategy, at which point Kirito would have ample time to get within range and defeat him with his abilities. Also Kirito is a pretty adept fighter, he can probably tell that someone placing snowmen mid fight is weird behaviour and stop them. The pets are of little consequence since Kirito can revert them back an egg. I can agree with the lifting strength but Player will likely never get a chance to use it. The reflected damage, even if caused would simply be regenerated by Kirito, especially since he's only receiving half damage. Healing and resurrection mean nothing to a tree.

does not mean that the data of those dragons had a previous version registered? unlike the players who have been staking forever in that way.
So basically Kirito doesn't need previous data in order to revert a thing to a younger state. That wouldn't be age manipulation then that'd be a form of time manipulation (?).

The two are sometimes associated with each other but this is not the case.

This comes from my very limited knowledge of certain hax though so I could probably be wrong though.

Will Kirito do age manipulation at the start of the battle? Also, how does he activate it? Is it some spell/projectile?

Last edited:
Will Kirito do age manipulation at the start of the battle? Also, how does he activate it? Is it some spell/projectile?
It’s basically just a wave of his hand. And yeah he would do it at the start since this WoU Kirito and his only goal is to protect the underworld at all costs meaning he’d start with his strongest abilities even if they’re super bullshit and haxy

Last edited:
If it’s a hand wave and he starts with it, then this already warrants a character replacement considering he still beats everyone in this bracket.

Knew we should’ve been more careful when accepting him just as we rejected Spider-Man

Sero has agreed on the hub thread that he’d switch Kirito for Aang, so can you make that change?

So looking at the matchup, Aang usually leads with airbending while trying to avoid attacks. The Player, on the other hand, would try to kill Aang as fast as possible while trying to take minimal damage, which means they would start off with whatever their strongest (and fastest firing) weapon is.

Though, considering that the Player is 13 tons stronger, has higher range, and is far more versatile, they should pretty much have everything they need to defeat the last airbender, especially when they have faced the very elements Aang has. While Aang has Earthbending, the Player owns Earth weapons such as the Earth Spike Spell and other similar weapons. While Aang has Waterbending, the Player owns their own water based weapons. While Aang has Firebending, the Player owns several fire weapons, especially weapons that protect them from burning. Finally, while Aang has Airbending, the Player has wind weapons such as the Airblade Spell.

And that isn’t even all the weapons the Player has considering they own 900+ weapons (some of which can induce various statuses such as blinding, slowing, weakening, poison, bleeding, jump disabling, and even gadget blocking), alongside various gadgets. These gadgets include jetpacks which lets them fly, various mechs which give them protection while doing strong damage, the Reflector which can return half the damage to the attacker if the Player gets hit, Medkits which can restore the Player back to full health, the Voodoo Snowman which can deal heavy damage to someone when destroyed (In this case, Aang is the only opponent here), and the Denied card which can bring the Player back to life upon death, though it must be manually activated, which means they can still be killed for good out of surprise before they can activate it or even get incapacitated to prevent them from activating it. And let’s not forget the Player owning 80+ pets to give Aang a harder time, especially with 2 of them being ghosts.

Overall, while Aang might have better melee skill, the Player is simply stronger, more durable, much more versatile, much better range, and better hax, so my vote goes to the Cubic Revolution Champion.

Back