• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blazing Tournament 8-B Version. Round 6. Drogon VS Emilia (Re:Zero)

97a7eb3980f83cfdb4b71bd694d4d617.png

ba940319f634921141b103caa78e1778.png

-8B version of Emilia is used, Puck is restricted.

-Speed is equalized.

-Battle took place in Amity Arena above Vacuo, both combatants is 40 meters away from eachother.

tumblr_inline_pebn3dkL0N1vqc5ly_1280.png

-Otherwise SBA.

A Dragon (49 tons):

Definitely Not A Witch (40 tons):

Brief analisis for now

I don´t think the dragon can survive AZ, but let´s say he does

Emilia use her blood flowers and then proceeds to stall

How do they work and how long does it take for her blood flowers to take effect? Drogon's first move would be fly and use his fire breath

Ice Flower: Emilia creates flowers made of ice on wounds of living beings within a certain area that suck the host's life force and bloom by sucking the host's blood

So she must first hurt Drogon to use that, what can she do to defend against his fire breath?

Well, considering that a dragon weaker than Drogon easily destroyed a part of the Wall which was protected with powerful magic against the Night King, who is "At least 7-B, likely far higher with Magic", I don't think her shields can resist Drogon's fire breath for a long time, who also has the advantage in AP. Can she attack while using her forcefields or does she have to disable them? And how do her normal attacks work?

"At least 7-B, likely far higher with Magic"
If the dragon has a fire that can destroy a 7-B "forcefield" (for the lack of better term) then what is he doing in a 8-B tournament
who also has the advantage in AP
Minimal one
Can she attack while using her forcefields or does she have to disable them?
She can and she starts with Ice (throwing ice, creating soldiers of ice, etc), if normal Ice does not work, she would have to resort to AZ or Blood flowers if she is able to create a wound

If the dragon has a fire that can destroy a 7-B "forcefield" (for the lack of better term) then what is he doing in a 8-B tournament
Because that's just magic not AP
She can and she starts with Ice (throwing ice, creating soldiers of ice, etc), if normal Ice does not work, she would have to resort to AZ or Blood
But can she use that when she's using her forcefields? And how does her AZ work? Because according to what I read from her profile she needs Puck to use AZ, who is restricted, although I probably misread or misunderstood

Read her profile again, because she froze a forest with AZ over 100 years ago in her story

And if she can use AZ while using forcefields is completely unknown for me, but if she can use normal magic, then the forcefield does not stop her for doing any of his others abilities, she does not need to concentrate or anything to create the barrier

I will call experts, because I chose Emilia knowing only her first Key, I don´t know about her in the current arc

Forcefield creation is basically making barriers and while not shown i believe she can use other magic while the barrier is activated due to her using multiple magic attacks at once against Volcanica and Rai. She can use her awakened form which would instantly freeze and incap drogon however she would also likely get frozen due to not being with puck who helps in negating all thermal fluctuations.

She would probably start with her ice brand arts and since this is SBA she might even use her blood arts although she hasnt used them for a while now. Aside from that she might also try to freeze drogon to death which would still be possible even if she doesnt use Absolute Zero

How powerful is her ice magic? Since Drogon is resistant to the ice magic of the White Walkers which can generate snowstorms, and freeze water and people to death. Besides that dragons are basically fire made flesh, their fire breath can cover an entire city into ashes, so it would be easy for Drogon to make a "hell" out of the arena

How powerful is her ice magic? Since Drogon is resistant to the ice magic of the White Walkers which can generate snowstorms, and freeze water and people to death. Besides that dragons are basically fire made flesh, their fire breath can cover an entire city into ashes, so it would be easy for Drogon to make a "hell" out of the arena
I do believe she could create snowstorms with puck but we havent seen that happen in canon unless she uses AZ, however she can freeze people to death instantly which, i am pretty sure, is a greater feat than creating snowstorms since flash freeze requires more energy. She would have had thermal fluctuation resistance with puck but that isnt possible here. However fire wont work on her anyway becuz she could easily dodge fire breaths of The divine dragon Volcanica who is far stronger and faster than drogon. She can also fight mid air by creating ice that she slides on and using athletics.

Does drogon have an immunity against weapons? If not, she could literally damage him with ice brand arts since her weapons are stronger than steel. I wonder if we should allow this, but Rai once stole her ability of ice brand arts and started spamming machine guns and rocket launchers from Subarus memory, this instantly wiped out everyone on the floor including Julius who probably has a higher defense than Drogon

Reminder that this is pre-awakening Emilia so if the feats above isn't from that arc then she doesn't have that yet.

she can freeze people to death instantly which, i am pretty sure, is a greater feat than creating snowstorms since flash freeze requires more energy.
Freezing a human to death is only 9-A, while creating a snowstorm is 7-B, I don't know if that's what you mean. Likewise, Drogon is resistant to the ice magic of the White Walkers which can do both things.
However fire wont work on her anyway becuz she could easily dodge fire breaths of The divine dragon Volcanica who is far stronger and faster than drogon. She can also fight mid air by creating ice that she slides on and using athletics.
Speed is equalized, and Drogon is many times larger than Volcanica and his fire breath can easily span several dozen meters. On top of that there is also the heat from his fire which can cover a city or a field in ashes quickly. Is that ice special? Otherwise Drogon would easily melt it, and if it's magical, how powerful is it? Since Dragonfire overcame the spells that protected the Wall from the Night King.
Does drogon have an immunity against weapons? If not, she could literally damage him with ice brand arts since her weapons are stronger than steel
No, but Drogon has this feat where he was attacked by dozens or hundreds of Wights, or zombies, using 9-B weapons and they don't do much damage to him since he was completely fine afterwards

Reminder that this is pre-awakening Emilia so if the feats above isn't from that arc then she doesn't have that yet.
She should still have all powers under 8B otherwise it would be a literal stomp in Drogons favour. Actually whose idea was it to pitch the witch of frost against a dragon resistance to ice attacks?

Freezing a human to death is only 9-A, while creating a snowstorm is 7-B, I don't know if that's what you mean. Likewise, Drogon is resistant to the ice magic of the White Walkers which can do both things.

Speed is equalized, and Drogon is many times larger than Volcanica and his fire breath can easily span several dozen meters. On top of that there is also the heat from his fire which can cover a city or a field in ashes quickly. Is that ice special? Otherwise Drogon would easily melt it, and if it's magical, how powerful is it? Since Dragonfire overcame the spells that protected the Wall from the Night King.

No, but Drogon has this feat where he was attacked by dozens or hundreds of Wights, or zombies, using 9-B weapons and they don't do much damage to him since he was completely fine afterwards
So basically his defense against ice is to the point where it doesnt matter how strong her normal attacks are, the only wincons for Emilia would be AZ which should work here due to SBA. The 2nd wincon i see is if she manages to damage or break drogons skin and then use bloody flowers.

Actually i think there is another way for her to win. Since Drogons standard way of starting off is breathing fire, then if Emilia can manage to use her bloody flowers, then it should be an insta kill. This should work since even if the skin is too hard for her to break, his mouth should still be weaker in comparison. Also Emilias ice cant be melted through standard means due to being made up of mana, in fact the forests are still frozen a 100 yrs later to this date and would still be frozen over for a couple of more centuries unless someone manages to melt them

Actually i think there is another way for her to win. Since Drogons standard way of starting off is breathing fire, then if Emilia can manage to use her bloody flowers then it would be an insta kill. This should work since even if the skin is too hard for her to break, his mouth should still be weaker in comparison. Also Emilias ice cant be melted through standard means due to being made up of mana, in fact the forests are still frozen a 100 yrs later to this date and would still be frozen over for a couple of more centuries unless someone manages to melt them
But how resistant/powerful is her ice and mana? Because a dragon weaker than Drogon easily destroyed a part of the Wall, which is basically ice protected with strong spells of powerful magic. And Drogon's fire breath is capable of turning steel into ashes, I don't know what temperature is necessary to do that but to give an approximation to vaporize iron you need 2862°C. Also keep in mind that Drogon will be using his fire breath pretty much all the time, so it will be difficult for her to have to dodge and attack in a precise spot to deal damage without first being incinerated

Where did you get the information about volcanica being smaller than Drogon? And if we are talking range then Volcanica has a range of tens of kilometers, while we havent seen him in combat much, its quite clear that he has island level of strength at the bare minimum due to scaling to Satella and Reinhard. Emilia obviously wasnt able to harm Volcanica but she did deflect his attacks and completely dodge it by prediction alone, she was far inferior in terms of speed so in this setup where speed is equalized she should have an advantage in that field. Also to consider that Volcanica is sentient so he is smarter than an animalistic drogon. Aside from that Volcanica can also fly and she was using parkour to attack and keep up with him

But how resistant/powerful is her ice and mana? Because a dragon weaker than Drogon easily destroyed a part of the Wall, which is basically ice protected with strong spells of powerful magic. And Drogon's fire breath is capable of turning steel into ashes, I don't know what temperature is necessary to do that but to give an approximation to vaporize iron you need 2862°C. Also keep in mind that Drogon will be using his fire breath pretty much all the time, so it will be difficult for her to have to dodge and attack in a precise spot to deal damage without first being incinerated
The name is literally the eternal frost which will stay like that till the mana disperses so i dont really see him being able to get rid of that. She also needs to aim for the mouth with an ice attack only once since we haven't ever seen her ice melt even against Sirius who uses fire magic so we can safely assume that would be applicable here as well and she could perhaps clog his throat with a lump of ice following it up with bloody flowers.

Where did you get the information about volcanica being smaller than Drogon?
Volcanica's profile says that he is 15-16m tall, while Drogon is 84.792m.
Emilia obviously wasnt able to harm Volcanica but she did deflect his attacks and completely dodge it by prediction alone, she was far inferior in terms of speed so in this setup where speed is equalized she should have an advantage in that field.
I don't know how Volcanica's attacks work, but given the combat arena it's going to be difficult for her to dodge Drogon's fire breath when it can practically cover the entire arena, not to mention the increased temperature, smoke and ash.
Also to consider that Volcanica is sentient so he is smarter than an animalistic drogon.
Animalistic is not the same as Mindless, dragons have always been described as very intelligent creatures, even some maesters (who are among the most knowledgeable people in the verse) consider dragons to be more intelligent than men. I'm not saying that Drogon is smarter than them, but I want to make it clear that he is not just a dumb beast that only kills.
The name is literally the eternal frost which will stay like that till the mana disperses so i dont really see him being able to get rid of that.
I will quote the power of the Night King's magic: "Bran Stark, who can see the future, stated that the Night King was going to create an endless night. During the Long Night, the Night King's winter and darkness covered the continents of the Known World, where the sun hid for an entire generation and people froze to death."
She also needs to aim for the mouth with an ice attack only once since we haven't ever seen her ice melt even against Sirius who uses fire magic so we can safely assume that would be applicable here as well and she could perhaps clog his throat with a lump of ice following it up with bloody flowers.
But how powerful is her fire magic? Because if it is weaker than Drogon's there is no reason to assume that

Which key of Emilia is being used here again? Before Regaining Powers or After Regaining Powers? Am asking since the latter does access to a few more things which might help - but aren't really that important in the grand scheme of things 'sides Emilia having a bit more experience than in her first key and whatnot.

Back