• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Big Bleach Speed CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, since when did the anime become higher priority evidence than the manga?

Damage is arguing a hypothetical is more probable than what we are shown, and now that anime > manga for continuity. I can't believe my eyes.

Also, since when did the anime become higher priority evidence than the manga?

Damage is arguing a hypothetical is more probable than what we are shown, and now that anime > manga for continuity. I can't believe my eyes.
Site policy: When a feat is hard to analyze from the manga, we take the anime version as long as it is not contradictory to the source material.

Arc. Can you make 1 final calc ?

This time use angle to be 360 and rather than using just the length of sword use three different length. Like Sword + 2 mter and sword +5 meter and sword + 10 meter.

Since 1000 petals with comes into contact with 1.3 mtr sword then around 3 thousand for 1 calc. and 6 thousand for second and 12 thousand for third.

Arc. Can you make 1 final calc ?

This time use angle to be 360 and rather than using just the length of sword use three different length. Like Sword + 2 mter and sword +5 meter and sword + 10 meter.
I updated the sandbox to take into consideration that Ichigo was defending 360 degrees.

He is trolling from the start.
Believe what you want. I already said my piece in this.

For those of you that did not understand:
The anime depicts the fight and includes "the evidence" that Ichigo "can't" cut through multiple layers at once.

But when showing the scene from the feat, it shows he does precisely that. Thus, there isn't really a contradiction between the mediums. Everything place exactly like in the manga.

Believe what you want. I already said my piece in this.

For those of you that did not understand:
The anime depicts the fight and includes "the evidence" that Ichigo "can't" cut through multiple layers at once.

But when showing the scene from the feat, it shows he does precisely that. Thus, there isn't really a contradiction between the mediums. Everything place exactly like in the manga.
The reason it is contradictory is because in the manga we are shown just that Ichigo can't cut through layers, while in the anime he both can and cannot.

In all fairness, using the petals defensively is probably different than offensively. After all, if Ichigo did it layer by layer, all the petals would have fallen to the ground, rather than dispersing towards the sides. I don't really care either way, tbh. The only real issue I had was the "he'd keep attacking" nonsense, which makes no sense, no matter what side you are on.

Is this calc for Bankai Ichigo and those who scale to or above only? And what would Shikai Ichigo scale to if this is accepted?
Well knowing that Bankai is a 5-10x multiplier, Shikai Ichigo would be at least 10x slower, likely only 5x slower since Ichigo hasn't mastered Bankai. Anyone who upscales Bankai Ichigo/Base Grimmjow, would upscale from this.

Byakuya scales to Shikai Ichigo, and gets twice as fast attack speed when using his hands. Renji is able to react to Senbon, so Renji would scale to Byakuya, and a slew of people upscale from Renji.

The reason it is contradictory is because in the manga we are shown just that Ichigo can't cut through layers, while in the anime he both can and cannot.
It's contradictory to you because you have a set interpretation about the feat. The anime disagrees, and as the other medium which can show light to the issue, we usually go with it. Or rather, that's the site policy, I admit sometimes we don't even follow it, lol.

It's contradictory to you because you have a set interpretation about the feat. The anime disagrees, and as the other medium which can show light to the issue, we usually go with it. Or rather, that's the site policy, I admit sometimes we don't even follow it, lol.
I'm actually not interpreting anything here.

In the manga, Ichigo cannot cut through multiple layers. In the manga we never are shown he can only that he can't. So default assumption is that he can't.

In the anime, Ichigo can cut through multiple layers.

Thus a contradiction is formed.

@Arc7Kuroi; I think you're confusing does not with cannot.

Ichigo failing to breach Byakuya's defenses does not mean he cannot do it at a later point.
As the manga never displays he can, for you to claim that he can would require you to provide evidence for that.

The default assumption is he can't because he displays that he can't and never that he can.

Well knowing that Bankai is a 5-10x multiplier, Shikai Ichigo would be at least 10x slower, likely only 5x slower since Ichigo hasn't mastered Bankai. Anyone who upscales Bankai Ichigo/Base Grimmjow, would upscale from this.
So between High Hypersonic (Mach 38.4), High Hypersonic+ (Mach 64), or MHS ( Mach 102.8) for Shikai Ichigo depending on which end is used and if this calc is accepted?

As the manga never displays he can, for you to claim that he can would require you to provide evidence for that.

And we have the ambiguous feat in the manga which I believe indicates he can. The anime is supplemental evidence.

In cases where there is an ambiguous manga feat, it is possible to look at other forms of media to get additional context and evidence.

I don't see why the petals durability would suddenly change when he shifts to the offensive.
It doesn't. Not like he destroyed them in either scenario. He deflected them. I like to tink of it like water or sand. It can be both hard and soft, depending on the situation. If you smack it real hard, it'll hurt. If I however throw it at you, even if you put your hand out to block it, it'll find a way to hit you regardless. Which is also why I earlier said that it doesn't matter how he deflected it, his reaction speed should still scale, since he still had to be aware of all of them.

So between High Hypersonic (Mach 38.4), High Hypersonic+ (Mach 64), or MHS ( Mach 102.8) for Shikai Ichigo depending on which end is used and if this calc is accepted?
Basically, assuming middle ground Shikai Ichigo would be Mach 64 being that we have Ichigo's Bankai multiplier at 5x.

Imo Senbonzakura’s defensive capabilities r shown to be superior to its offensive ones.Like its defence has never been shattered but its attack has been beaten back,Gerard fight also displays this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back