• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Big Bad Billy Battle (Mr. Billy vs Billy-Ray Sanguine)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
The Copycat : 0
The Digger : 0
Incon : 0

Billy-Ray has the god-killer dagger and prior knowledge
Speed equalized
Starting distance is 32 meters with no line of sight

Oh hey look, I made a thread not involving the spammed character saga. This quite the rarity

Last edited:
Does Mr. Billy get the copied abilities or how does that work?

He can copy law negation abilities (power from negators) by his foe viewing him as a threat
What I meant with the question is if he has all the abilities listed in the "Copied Abilities"-tab for this. 'cause if he has that and Sanguine's own powered copied then this seems stompy.

So he gets none of those?

Then Senguine wins IMO. This is going to become an underground fight with both using Sanguine's digging ability, but Sanguine is simply more experienced in its use.
Both can oneshot, so the stats are not an advantage for Mr. Billy either and underground his other abilities are not much use as well.

(all that assuming magic can be copied, of course)

He didn't choose what Billy gets lmao, he just didn't restrict one of his abilities. All his abilities are standard besides Undead and Unruin which I've given them separate keys. Like when he fights the Union he has all their abilities because they still view him as a villain, during his fight with Unruin he made himself the enemy of some of the union members again and gained their abilities so in both keys he has the abilities either way. Or when he fights Andy for a second time during the Spring arc he had unstoppable and didn't need to copy those abilities again. Another thing is that once a character is dead the ability copied stays as they view him as an enemy as we saw since he had Unchange even though Gina was dead

He'd stop Billy via unchange or rip apart the ground so he can't tunnel. Mr. Billy also just needs one punch on Billy and he wins.

He didn't choose what Billy gets lmao, he just didn't restrict one of his abilities. All his abilities are standard besides Undead and Unruin
Uh, the ability allowed in that one fight is unchange
Like when he fights the Union he has all their abilities because they still view him as a villain, during his fight with Unruin he made himself the enemy of some of the union members again and gained their abilities so in both keys he has the abilities either way.
But wouldn't that count as outside influence?

But wouldn't that count as outside influence?
Not at all. The abilities are his for most of the series lmao. As I said, unchange has been his for a long time he just never used it to not reveal it till his second fight with Andy.

Uh, the ability allowed in that one fight is unchange
Thats not at all how I interpret that, he only notes "Billy can use Unchange" not that he's restricted from using all of his other abilities.

Back