• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beyonder vs The Spectre

I hope this is a fair matchup, hard to find Post Retcon Beyonder matches lol.

Kumgawa2.0 said:
I vote for the beyonder, and i'm new, so what is 'bump'
You have to give a reason for your vote.

"Bump" is when you comment on an older thread to keep it from being forgotten about. Your not allowed to bump threads more then a month old however.

@Quantu

( Sorry for taking so long, I'm not usually on wiki )

Ok, after doing a buttload of research, I'm gonna have to go with the Spectre, since he can only be harmed by magic, and I'm pretty sure that child unit beyonder would never be able to win since he can't use magic, plus the Spectre is powered by the Presence, so the Presence would probably power the Spectre up so that the beyonder couldn't win even if he had magic, and lastly, the Spectre only fights people that are evil ( most of the time ) so, it's almost guaranteed that the Presence would power the Spectre up.

But if it was Pre Retcon Beyonder, the Spectre would be crying for the Beyonder to stop.

I'm just going to say, this "Presence powering up The Spectre" reasoning requires a crap ton of estimates and speculation to be used in battles imo.

Quantu said:
I'm just going to say, this "Presence powering up The Spectre" reasoning requires a crap ton of estimates and speculation to be used in battles imo.
That's true but I still vote for spectre.

Kumgawa2.0 said:
I'm pretty sure that child unit beyonder would never be able to win since he can't use magic,
While I haven't seen him use 'magic' per see, magic dosen't seem to bother him in the slightest. His power just kind of transcends it from what Doctor Strange stated.

DrStrangeMaster7410

DrStrangeMaster7408

He's able to easily walk around Mephisto's realm and command the demon Zarathos.

Zarthos

The events themselves still occurred, just the power levels have been altered. Someone called into question how the Beyonder dealt with magic in the past and I answered it. Even if he was an incomplete Cosmic cube or an inhuman or a child unit of the Beyonders how he dealt with Mephisto and Dr Strange is still within his power capabilities.

Back