• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beyonder (Pre-Retcon) VS Lucifer Morningstar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyhow with the current way we view the cosmology of Marvel... Which I'm planning to change after the Upgrade thread is finished sometime this year... Beyonder is merely somewhat above baseline 1-A to a otherwise Unknown degree. Meanwhile, Lucifer is definitely extremely far into the tier no matter the interpretation. Lucy has the advantage in AP in spades.

Uhh.... I meant I'm planning to change the cosmology as in how some of the universes work which was consistent throughout supposed "retcons" of the verse...Not the characters in comparison to their previous selves or "one version of Marvel from the next".

But based on how it currently is Lucy plays with the head of Beyonder, wraps it into a ball, transmutates it into flowers , and gives it to Mazikeen as an apology to doing her wrong in the final chapters of Lucifer.

I would make a joke about how weak Lucifer is, but being 1-A alone already warrants my respect.

Immortalgodd said:
my guy you can get banned for that type of insults
He is not even trying to debate. I have provided scans and what not but all he does is refuse to believe it and doesn't even show any proof to any of his claim. He is just being stubborn
Something that is very typical for Luci fanboys.

Can you guys like, knock it off? This match isn't being added, and is definitely one of the most toxic threads I've been a part of. Either contribute something that has any significance to the original topic, or don't at all, since all you're doing afterwards is insulting the characters as well as one another

Considering that people likes to think that they are right and others opinion is irrelevant. If Lucifer looses against Beyonder, why? Explain your point of view, or else you're nothing more than an another internet ignorant. Leaving that asides, the same could be said about Beyonder, he can defeat Morningstar, can you please explain your point of view?

BleedingPeach said:
Considering that people likes to think that they are right and others opinion is irrelevant. If Lucifer looses against Beyonder, why? Explain your point of view, or else you're nothing more than an another internet ignorant. Leaving that asides, the same could be said about Beyonder, he can defeat Morningstar, can you please explain your point of view?
It's not about who can defeat who, it's about the most overrated character from a shitty series getting wanked to heaven and back.

I mean, yeah maybe he can defeat Beyonder (I have my doubts about that), but can he solo the marvel universe? I highly doubt it. But I guess saying that makes me a Beyonder fanboy.

Owennoctis said:
Lucifer erases Beyonder along with marvel with a snap of his finger
This is the shit I'm talking about.

God, I hate this character so much. And I hate Mike Carey and Neil Gaiman for writing such a shitty mary sue character.

DarkHunter89 said:
Immortalgodd said:
He is not even trying to debate. I have provided scans and what not but all he does is refuse to believe it and doesn't even show any proof to any of his claim. He is just being stubbor
so, beyonder wins?

Tonybalongna said:
DarkHunter89 said:
Immortalgodd said:
He is not even trying to debate. I have provided scans and what not but all he does is refuse to believe it and doesn't even show any proof to any of his claim. He is just being stubbor
so, beyonder wins?
Like I said, in my opinion it can go both ways. My point was about the amount of wank Lucifer gets on pretty much every site in the internet where he's mentioned. Also his profile is still filled with stuff that just flat out isn't true at all, but won't get changed even though I contacted the admins on this side.

DarkHunter89 said:
Also his profile is still filled with stuff that just flat out isn't true at all, but won't get changed even though I contacted the admins on this side.
A. Don't quote text walls

B. Make a CRT if you want any changes to be made, not contact admins individually

@Darkhunter89 Can you like, stop whining? No one gives a shit on what you think about a character. The only thing that matters here is who wins, and going by cosmology, Lucifer stomps all of Marvel except TOAA.

LordUrien935 said:
@Darkhunter89 Can you like, stop whining? No one gives a shit on what you think about a character. The only thing that matters here is who wins, and going by cosmology, Lucifer stomps all of Marvel except TOAA.
I wouldn't whine if people wouldn't always yell "Lucifer lolstomps everything" in every single vs battle. Like I said, I don't really care if Luci stomps Beyonder here, he might, I don't have a bone in this game.

The things I have a problem with is the amount of wank Lucifer gets. Not only that, but also Lucifers page has false information. Same with Gabriel, they seem to have false information so that Lucifer can seem stronger than he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back