• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beyonder (Pre-Retcon) VS Lucifer Morningstar

Status
Not open for further replies.
no it dosen't mean anything both are beyond the concept of speed

and lucifer stomps he is a good deal above baseline 1A charater(like dream of the endless and mother night) while beyonder is base line

Sir sun man said:
no it dosen't mean anything both are beyond the concept of speed
and lucifer stomps he is a good deal above baseline 1A charater(like dream of the endless and mother night) while beyonder is base line
i don't see how he'd be baseline if he's billions of times above the living tribunal, who is baseline

He is above TLT's 1-A, but the "millions of times stronger" was refering to the multiverse not everybody in existence, Lucifer on the other hand...

PRB easily. Lucifer is above from base line, like in several times. PRB is above for million times. And also LT is probably above baseline too.

Demiurgic Archangel
All of LT old versions are 1A.

if they were beyonder would've been just a solid 1A and not a high 1B likely 1A

Sir sun man said:
Demiurgic Archangel
All of LT old versions are 1A.
if they were beyonder would've been just a solid 1A and not a high 1B likely 1A
In My opinion Beyonder is 1A, and he is over and over again above baseline.

Old tlt isn't 1-A

Lucifer is also possibly infinitely above baseline so there is that

Paul Frank said:
Old tlt isn't 1-A
Lucifer is also possibly infinitely above baseline so there is that
Old Living Tribunal is above ME, which above infinite-dimensional space=1A=TLT is above baseline. Lucifer is above from baseline in many times. PRB kills Lucifer by Presence, lmao.

Demiurgic Archangel said:
Paul Frank said:
Being above infinite dimensions is high 1-B not 1-A
Okay man, I didnt know that. But by last retcon of DC, all of characters cant be higer than 1C.
not the vertigo ones

since they don't seem to be effected by reboots(since the only explonation for reboots are multiversial events and time shinanigans and these boys are outside of both) since they follow their own stories and they are constant

i don't see how he'd be baseline if he's billions of times above the living tribunal, who is baseline

Actually during the first appearance of Beyonder Living Tribunal was not as strong or important as he became later on. Living Tribunal back then was a magic custodian or something being surprised by Classic Strange's power. He was not even above the multiverse. After the secret wars and Beyonders appearance Marvel tried to improve its hierarchy. Infinte universes became infinite dimensional multiverses and Living Tribunal became infinitely higher. Pre- Retcon Beyonder would not be that much powerful if he came now. Lucifer is a different beast. His presence alone destroyed infinite universes. In Lucifer DC Multiverse is not just infinite dimensional but also existing in multiple existence as seen in his conversation with Presence. Lucifer is way above pre Retcon Beyonder

Immortalgodd said:
Actually during the first appearance of Beyonder Living Tribunal was not as strong or important as he became later on. Living Tribunal back then was a magic custodian or something being surprised by Classic Strange's power. He was not even above the multiverse. After the secret wars and Beyonders appearance Marvel tried to improve its hierarchy. Infinte universes became infinite dimensional multiverses and Living Tribunal became infinitely higher. Pre- Retcon Beyonder would not be that much powerful if he came now. Lucifer is a different beast. His presence alone destroyed infinite universes. In Lucifer DC Multiverse is not just infinite dimensional but also existing in multiple existence as seen in his conversation with Presence. Lucifer is way above pre Retcon Beyonder
Your words about LT's powers maybe are true, but all about DC are incorrect. At first, the universes which were destroyed by Lucifer are inferior, many of them were destroyed by simple ship, lmao. Second mistake: Now DC hasnt Infinity-dimensional structures, bcs Scott Snyder retconned them. In Vertigo there werent any mentions about spaital Dimensions=> Lucifer is 6D. Maybe Lucifer is 11D(bcs in pre-flashpoint DC were mentions about 10-11D space/entities). All factors below confirms PRB's victory, at least he is above conception of spaital dimensions.

Sir sun man said:
Demiurgic Archangel said:
So PRB stomps
the thing is lucifer exists outside of dimensions all together mah guy https://imgur.com/a/J8chJ https://imgur.com/a/YV5E5
lucifer is also slightly supiror to micheal who is supirior to this also 11D? what is this 1950s?
Being above time and space=being 5D. So, Ultimator was 11D being, Dream defeated him. Lucifer far stronger that Dream. Okay, Lucifer is 12D, while PRB is above infinite spatial dimensions.

>also 11D? what is this 1950?

There werent spaital dimensions, bcs then Kushna said, that one dimension dies, and new become to its place.

He exists beyond the concepts of dimensions so he's not 11 or 12d

He is beyond dimensional

Tony di bugalu said:
Oh, so high-end High 1-B to baseline 1-A.
And Lucy is somewhat high in the 1-A, Lucy stomps.
Being above ID=1A. Lucifer is 12D, PRB is above concept of spatial Dimensions. So PRB stomps

You're focusing way too hard on dimensions

Dimensions dont matter in 1-A matches only how far above baseline they are matters

Well, if you are so sure why don't you go and make a CRT to downgrade him? Because as things are right now Lucy stomps soo hard the whole Marvel Multiverse feels it.

Tony di bugalu said:
Well, if you are so sure why don't you go and make a CRT to downgrade him? Because as things are right now Lucy stomps soo hard the whole Marvel Multiverse feels it.
I agree downgrade Lucifer to 1C.

I don't agree with any downgrade, you are the one sayin he is 1-C so you are the one who should make the CRT.

Like I said, Lucy stomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back