• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beyonder (Pre-Retcon) VS Lucifer Morningstar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Frank said:
You're focusing way too hard on dimensions
Dimensions dont matter in 1-A matches only how far above baseline they are matters
Spatial dimensions-the most important factor in battles. For example if you're 6D and your opponent is 7D, you will 2D sheet for him.

6800065-4589474065-latest
6D Lucifer? Come on someone name Demiurgic should do better than that

Demiurgic Archangel said:

• CRT: CRT (Content Revision Thread) is a place on the forums that all users have to go to get new or previously undiscovered information to change important statistics in a character's profile. This can be to either upgrade or to downgrade a character/verse.

Okay, Lucifer isnt above ID, he is above 6D, probably 10D, Lucifer is high 1C, Lmao
What even is this downplay? It's worse than what the guys over at r/WWW do to WH40K.

Think about it for just a moment. DC's creation has innumerable dimensions. The Endless compose every aspect of said creation, and for that alone they are 1B (except for the top 3 Endless who are baseline 1-A). So why would Lucifer be High 1-C when he's shown and stated to be unfathomably superior to any Endless?

What even is this downplay? It's worse than what the guys over at r/WWW do to WH40K.

Think about it for just a moment. DC's creation has innumerable dimensions. The Endless compose every aspect of said creation, and for that alone they are 1B (except for the top 3 Endless who are baseline 1-A). So why would Lucifer be High 1-C when he's shown and stated to be unfathomably superior to any Endless?

On my post above. Lucifer percieves the multiverse as endlessly layered creation. Calling him 6D is downplay at the highest. Lucifer and Elaine when combining all of creation traverses all of physical space and even beyond the normal physical dimensions and incomplete dimensions which have changed into grotesque cancers in Lucifer's creation. During PRB appearances Marvel Multiverse was a baseline multiverse. PRB being millions of times greater than a 5D Multiverse against Lucifer who is infinitely above his and the Presence's infinitely layered creation.

LordUrien935 said:
Okay, Lucifer isnt above ID, he is above 6D, probably 10D, Lucifer is high 1C, Lmao
DC hasnt innumerable dimensions

Immortalgodd said:
On my post above. Lucifer percieves the multiverse as endlessly layered creation. Calling him 6D is downplay at the highest. Lucifer and Elaine when combining all of creation traverses all of physical space and even beyond the normal physical dimensions and incomplete dimensions which have changed into grotesque cancers in Lucifer's creation. During PRB appearances Marvel Multiverse was a baseline multiverse. PRB being millions of times greater than a 5D Multiverse against Lucifer who is infinitely above his and the Presence's infinitely layered creation.
Marvel's multiverse always was infinite-dimensional. DC was just 10D or 11D.

Infinite spatial dimensions>infinite layers

Why are you being obtuse? They are talking about Endless layered dimensions.

Immortalgodd said:
Infinite spatial dimensions>infinite layers Why are you being obtuse? They are talking about Endless layered dimensions.
You are so dumb, this context is about creation's infinite layers, not spatial dimensions. Lmao

LordUrien935 said:
That is physical dimension alone.
Te1iQnBusbRwu iR9lSoF-ymC7hP7OqvHLYbuM326265ruuWqOPEHfeCurZ 3V7q1tBthYg87pLE=s1600
In here, Elaine and Lucifer travel physical spaces( I have already shown have they are Endless layered dimensions) then she yravels through beneath the abstracyions of Lucifer's creation where there are infinite dimensions with incomplete dimensions itself becoming abstract cancer

Immortalgodd said:
LordUrien935 said:
That is physical dimension alone.
Te1iQnBusbRwu iR9lSoF-ymC7hP7OqvHLYbuM326265ruuWqOPEHfeCurZ 3V7q1tBthYg87pLE=s1600
In here, Elaine and Lucifer travel physical spaces( I have already shown have they are Endless layered dimensions) then she yravels through beneath the abstracyions of Lucifer's creation where there are infinite dimensions with incomplete dimensions itself becoming abstract cancer

They were travelling through their 6D universes.

my guy you can get banned for that type of insults

He is not even trying to debate. I have provided scans and what not but all he does is refuse to believe it and doesn't even show any proof to any of his claim. He is just being stubborn

Immortalgodd said:
my guy you can get banned for that type of insults
He is not even trying to debate. I have provided scans and what not but all he does is refuse to believe it and doesn't even show any proof to any of his claim. He is just being stubbor
Proof DC's Infinite spatial dimensions, and I will agree that Lucifer stomps PRB

my guy you can get banned for that type of insults He is not even trying to debate. I have provided scans and what not but all he does is refuse to believe it and doesn't even show any proof to any of his claim. He is just being stubbor
Proof DC's Infinite spatial dimensions, and I will agree that Lucifer stomps PRB

Proof that Marvel and PRB were infinite dimensions to begin with. You live in your own head canon where DC is 11D and Lucifer 6D. DC exists in meatphysical manner. The Endless layered of creation is about its spatial dimension. Just because it doesn't say Infinite spatial dimension doesn't mean it isn't. Its just means you don't understand it. Even marvel at most doesn't say infinite spatial dimension so that must mean that they are not spatial dimensions are they?

Guys, just FYI, this isn't gonna get added anyways. So like, don't try getting banned over something like this...

Zark2099 said:
Guys, just FYI, this isn't gonna get added anyways. So like, don't try getting banned over something like this...
Well I am not but the huy is being stubborn. In his headcanon DC is 11D and Luci is 6D

@demiurgic and godd

can you guy plase oh please stomp multi quoting all of he replies pls it makes thing confusing

PRB is 1A because of his statements tagt are exaggerated because of his arrogant nature and scaling to TLT and MU when they were not as strong as today. He is millions times stronger than a baseline marvel multiverse. By feats he is Starlin's IG level of power ( LT used to be the guy that would be surprised by Dr Strange) and by statements and hype not even Multi Eternity level of power.

Lucifer stomps. Why? He has something that PRB doesn't: A BRAIN.

Now... if Beyonder is so powerful then how did he get defeated by soooooooooooooooo much weaker heroes? Even the Molecule Man could contest him in a senseless fight. Beyonder isn't so intelligent to begin with, then Samael (Lucifer) is someone who will have a plan C for the plan B that didn't work.

EDIT: also, if he's so powerful... then why don't the title change to PRB vs The Numidium? Both have High 1-B with 1-A.

It matters because Beyonder was millions of times stronger than a multiverse that lacked infinite dimensions and at most was 5D while Lucifer transcends the entirety of infinite dimensional multiverse.

Being superior to the concepts of spatial dimensions makes it irrelevant how many dimensions you put behind you. 5 Dimensions or infinite makes absolutly no difference to a being beyond dimensions altogether.

He doesn't even transcend dimensions. He was infinite dimensional in his universe but had to exist in as a three dimensional being in marvel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back