• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Bear And Bird Enter Fortnite Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banjo & Kazooie VS The Player (Fortnite Battle Royale)

Both at high 8-C

Speed is =

Battle to the Death

Battle take's place in Tilted Tower's

The Bear and Bird:7 (TheArsenal1212, Tonipelimies,GyroNutz, Mr. Bambu, Hitty Smityu, Christian Higdon,Ionliosite)

#1 Victory Royal:0

Inconclusive:0

Banjo-Kazoine Render
My New Main in Smash

Fortnite default skin

Banjo and Kazooie easily. Eggs counter all of the Fortnite players range, invincibility can allow them to get in close where they dominate in close Quarter combat, eggs destroy all of their fortresses they make, flight counters almost everything it can do as well. B+K has my vote

Well I could argue that Broadway Force clusterfucks Banjo into the ground it is only temporary and doesn't negate moving around so I suppose Banjo FRA.

technically Fortnite Battle Royale is outsold by your average mobile game since the game isn't sold as it is free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back