• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player/Steve (Minecraft) VS Banjo & Kazooie

Both at 7-C

Speed is =

Both have full Arsenal

Fight takes place in a Village in Minecraft

Base Banjo & Kazooie VS Late Game Steve

Bear & Bird Duo:7 (GyroNutz, Modernmyrmidon, Spinoirr, Stalker Maggot, TheArsenal1212, Tonygameman, JiggyHunter11)

The Player (Minecraft):0

Inconclusive:0

Minecraft Steve (Diamond Armor)
Not Really the Player, but it's the best I can do.

Banjo-Kazoine Render
Guh-huh

>Both have full arsenal

>B&K don't have any vehicles

Anyway, AP wise The Player takes it. Ender Dragon is a pretty casual 25 kilotons and Steve can tank his attacks very well. Meanwhile Banjo & Kazooie downscale from a 23 kiloton feat. Steve has a greater defense than offense though, with his fully enchanted diamond armour + potions + shield + totems of undying + regen (Anyone who's played Pot PVP knows how annoying it is to kill a player who has just the former two even with the best weapons in the game). Steve's flame arrows should be hotter than nether heat, so B&K's heat resistance isn't good enough to cover that, whereas fire resistance potions deal with fire eggs + flame breath. Steve has the AP to get through their regen + healing after a while, although invulnerability is still a problem, and B&K get 40 seconds of that total. Can't see anything aside from Grenade Eggs doing much damage to Steve, although ice eggs will be a problem as Steve hasn't encountered full on freezing before, nor has he experienced telekinesis which prevents Steve's summoning or melee combat, forcing him to use bows and tridents, both of which are pretty easily dodged/blocked with wonder wing, although ender pearls can allow Steve to escape the magic wrench TK after a while. Their type 9 is largely irrelevant since without it Steve becomes 9-A and potentially BFR'd, but totems work fine.

Between B&K's regen, healing, TK to keep Steve away and 40 seconds of invulnerability to no-sell anything Steve tries, I believe B&K have ample chances to land an ice egg or two to freeze Steve in his tracks.

If he respawns near enough to the battlefield. And do you think Banjo & Kazooie would let him?

No, but eventually he'd get it back. Besides, he doesn't need to be that close to the battlefield. His items won't just get Thanos'd out of existence.

Not necessarily. Banjo and Kazooie are more than capable of one-shotting Steve before he makes it back to his stuff, let alone puts all his armour on.

And he won't respawn if he's frozen.

?

I'm sorry, how would freezing him prevent him from respawning?

Also, as I said, this would just go on forever until Steve eventually gets his stuff back. And it really doesn't take that long to put armor on. Just pick it up, right-click, done.

What? If you're frozen there's nothing to respawn from. Steve would just be stuck there, all iced up. Same way how Steve likely wouldn't respawn if he was transmutated.

Steve is a 9-A when he respawns. All Banjo has to do is tap him and he's dead. He's not getting his stuff, and outside of game mechanics it takes more than a right click to put armour on. And again, that's assuming his respawn point is near enough to where they're fighting.

This is late game Steve we're talking about here. He's just gonna spawn in his house, get more stuff from his chest, and run back out to find them with a map. And I'm sure that ice is gonna eventually melt.

GyroNutz said:
He doesn't have a house near Central Park. That'd be having prep.
That's why I said he'd run back to find them with a map (which shows the location of other sentient beings).

Back