• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle We Deserve - Lavos vs Doom

I'll have to read their abilities, but Doom seems to have a stat advantage as Marvel 2-As are ridiculously above baseline. I could only see Time Devourer rivaling Doom in stats, but he isn't being used.

Yobo Blue said:
Ok. Does that make it a stomp?
I am pretty sure Lavos stomp since Conceptual Manipulation is linked to an ability it quickly in character. I think it used the ability with Dream manipulation quickly.

Yobo Blue said:
Well, being used quickly does not make it a stomp if the foe has a win condition.
I mean Doom can't bypassed Lavos's Mid-Godly Regenerationn. Lavos pioneers Resistance Negation here and still have it where he can null Doom's resistance. Lavos have Acausality Type 3 which negated Doctor Doom's win conditions for what Lavos doesn't resist.

It looks like a stomp.

Well, I'll see the opinion of others before anything else. I'm fairly certain that this match can at least be made fair with some measure of prep for Doom.

Yobo Blue said:
I always to try look at for why for all abilities for opponents applicable to the versus thread's OP. My analysis included even prep time powers, @Yobo Blue. None of his powers can Acausality (Type 3) for what Lavos doesn't resists and none of them can kill him or bypassed Mid-Godly Regenerationn.

Back