• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle of the Genocide Bosses

Different person, same story. KarmatheKing smells to sockpuppet and he didn't gave good reasons.

This is what he said:

"Also Undyne has less durability than Frisk (Frisk has 99 DEF and 92 HP while Undyne has 99 HP) and Undyne could'nt defeat a less durable and Sans defeated a far more durable version of Frisk 12 times."

"Sans has 2-B soul manip"

Even if CHECK STATS are canon that change nothing.

And he didn't gave proof of Sans having that. 2-B Frisk is Pacifist Route Frisk. Sans faced GRF.

Yeah how about you don't do that and take this thread a little less seriously. I just read through some of this and jeez. It's just sans.

Apatheticskell said:
Karma's vote should be counted since if he's a sock of another acc. he's vote sill counts regardless it's Waluigiisomnipotent's vote that shouldn't count if he is a sock.
No, we'd just ban both and count neither. Nobody seems to use socks for vote manipulation anymore, but it's still very not allowed.

Also, the usage of "since" here seems to imolu you have information on this user's sockpuppet status that the rest of us don't, which is more than a little bit sketchy.

Judging by the threads and the date some accounts were created I counted 6 possible sockpuppets.

No, I don't have information on his sock puppet status. I just check edits and dates. If they joined the same day and they're always in the same thread then it's a sock. I used "since" because at that time Karma and waluigi had the same edits.

I'll close it when graxe is up unless someone does something closeworthy.

I'm not sure if that's still a thing right now.

I made a vs thread that got almost 500 votes and it only stopped because I was stressed about it but not for the time or the extension.

We have threads such as Jotaro vs Xeno Goku which is massively large and it was concluded. There's no need to close this.

Calaca Vs said:
I made a vs thread that got almost 500 votes and it only stopped because I was stressed about it but not for the time or the extension.
citation needed

Meliodas vs Natsu.

BTW I added this to Undyne's profile and requested to Sans's.

This thread should be closed right now.

Back