• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle of the Genocide Bosses

Apatheticskell said:
Necro please stop
Uh what? Necros are after a month, and I'm 99% sure OPs can necro their own threads if they want

Uhh... just saying that lv.20 Frisk isn't 2B in terms of stats alone. Just like how Flowey isn't 2B with his normal plant-based attacks

Most of what you said are not usable until you make a CRT for it.

And Undyine scales to the frisk that fought sans anyways

Speed is equalized. GB lasers'll move at the same speed as Sans himself.

How can Gravity Manipulation counter Paralyisis Inducement? (I guess Blue and Green Mode are listed as such).

So you're saying being lesbian is a sin. Lol. Also i don't remember Undyne kill any of the six previous humans. I think that was Asgore.

Sans can't know Undyne's pattern breaking the 4th Wall. This never happened IIRC.

1. Dodging Frisk's attack is reaction speed, also Frisk is not FTL, they're Massively Hypersonic +.

2. Speed is equal

3. Asriel is immesurable

4. Sans's "sin counter" is refering to murder, not being short-tempered

5. Sans doesn't retain the memories from previous resets

6. Omega Flowey not being able to get past Sans? Where the f*** did you get that?

Undyne can tank all of Sans attacks easily having a large HP, she just need to keep attacking until Sans gets exhausted. Also green soul can stop sans movement forcing him to even more fatigue triying to block all her spears. Undyne just need 1 hit while Sans needs about 23 000 hits, i think Sans will get exhausted before making 1% of damage to Undyne

I've ignored all votes based on stuff like 'Undyne has 23,000 HP'

IIRC we use game mechanics such as the attack stats in Undertale. I think Asriel has his AP justified for that and even Monster Kid is listed as stronger than Sans. Can't we use the HP in that way?

Fun fact: If we could HP then Undyne the Undying would probably be around Tier 6 via scaling from Chara One-Shooting Asgore.

Sans is faster but Undyne have formal training, is more powerfull, is more resistent and have better stamina. By spaming spears she can make Sans to get exhausted while Sans attacks are just building level and wont make to much damage on Undyne´s town level durability

Demon Takumo 31 said:
Sans is faster but Undyne have formal training, is more powerfull, is more resistent and have better stamina. By spaming spears she can make Sans to get exhausted while Sans attacks are just building level and wont make to much damage on Undyne´s town level durability
And speed is equalized. Sans can teleport only in that case.

Teleport is cool, but when you have a pretty average stamina and your opponent can tank all your hits it´s obvious you ll get tired before defeating the other

In any scenario involving Sans vs any person with high LV/EXP Sans has a very definitive edge as that is where most of his abilities are designed to counter.

However, when he is put against someone who is not malicious enough to gain high LV/EXP, as most underground monsters are, his effectiveness decreases drastically. This, as well as his abysmal stamina, is the reason why he is considered the weakest monster despite his "hax".

UTU is by far and above the worst in-game monster vs monster matchup you could ever pit against him. Undyne in her normal form is the head of the royal guard, meaning she has had formal warrior training under the most powerful monster in the underground and even managed to defeat him. Despite her anger issues with humans and overall intensely passionate personality, she is one of the most helpful and benevolent monsters in the underground. As UTU she is the literal definition of a TRUE HERO and is even more powerful than before with the highest stats in-game for a monster without a human SOUL.

Conclusion: If Sans were to ever come to face this version of Undyne, HE would be in for a VERY Bad Time

Sans doesn't operate by karma. This is the last timne I want to warn you about using not accepted fanon as if it was canon.

Undyne via durability, green mode, and danmaku tiring Sans out.

Ignoring the HP argument, she's still extremely bulky and very fast. Sans won't be able to kill her before tiring out due to all her attacks.

I want to point out that Undyne starts slow, while Sans goes (almost) all out from the start. He even wonders why other monsters do not start with their strongest attack (And yes, I am aware that his first attack is not his strongest, but is rather extreme when compared to any other monster).

So is Sans ability really considered to ignore durability? It probably doesn't matter much since the highest damage he can do is 1 per frame regardless, but the fact that it ignores invincibility frames seems to be the only concrete evidence we have about how the ability works. Its very confusing trying to get that cleared up.

It can hurt someone hundreds of times stronger, if minutly, which is akin to an ant biting through steel.

It dies ignore durability to some extent that way, yes.

So i want to add something, not sure if anyone here has said it yet:

When Frisk/Chara fought Sans, it had 92 HP, 99 DEF and 99 ATK at the time (assuming they got The Locket and the True Knife), the same stats for Undyne The Undying except for the HP part. For what is this info you'll say? You'll see later. Yes, Sans does ignore durarbility via KARMA assuming its just a poison or that thing depending on how bad you are/killing intent.

Thing is, Sans does not oneshot Frisk at the instant. He ignores INV, yes, but he still does only 1 damage and some extra damage with KARMA. Take in note, the player had 92 HP the moment they fought against Sans, yet he still couldn't oneshot, it did rapidly, yes, but it took it's time.

Now, Undyne The Undying has a whooping HP of 23000 and with the same stats of the player at the time they fought with Sans. If he got ever to blast one of his Gaster Blasters or bones, he will take quite a while to take down Undyne via that method. Not sure if that's game mechanics or anything, but that's one point of mine.

Now, Undyne would demolish Sans with her green soul mode. I am not completely sure if he would be able to dodge the backward arrow things or the fast ones constantly, as we know he eventually tires out and one hit and he is completely dead.

So due to that, i am leaning and voting towards Undyne here.

We do not use game mechanics. Green Mode would not really tire Sans much (He only has to move one arm), and as I said earlier Undyne starts slow.

And no, do not ask me why I am typing like this, I do not feel like explaining.

Considering he moves his arm more than his whole body in the fight (because he attacks more than he dodges) then that'd still tire him albeit much lesser and slower than if he does both.

Sans via greater SOUL manipulation, hax in general, Teleportation and Intelligence.

What was the point of this anyway?

Sans already beat Frisk who had 99/99 stats Undyne is just the same person with more range.

Canonicaly Sans will beat Undyne simply because he faced a stronger opponent.

Just gonna address OP, the issue with UT is that they have a select bit of hax and get somped by a fair amount of enemies because of such limited hax. If they fight a haxless foe, lolsoulmanip comes into play.

That said... coolest RPG boss is Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower, fight me, abandoning thread now

I say Sans via sheer HAX.

Undyne has a 0 percent chance of wining with unequalize speed that would've been a quick stomp match.

Still though Sans is Smarter and he has defeated foes stronger than him and Undyne combined.

Green mode won't help much since 50 percent of the time Sans will teleport away from the spear and even if Undyne catches him due to having greater soul manip he can always manipulate his soul back to blue mode.

Back