• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm so excited that I'm finally gonna be able to watch this movie on repeat, lol.
Already had multiple theatre viewings, but it's not enough.

Now that the movie is out on digital and streaming, shall we start adding in the scans, and calcing more feats since they came out?

Upon rewatch it seems like Batman didn't repeatedly hit the police officer and instead broke his nose by throwing a bat at him

Nvm i guess it was a shotgun after all lmao
unknown.png

And also, didn't Batman react to the Riddler Goons shooting at him?

Rewatched the movie
I could honestly see a Falcone page since he could just scale to Catwoman for overpowering her

Do we consider things like Batman's uncovered chin not being harmed by the bomb and him walking despite being fired upon by many machine guns just movie stupidity or actual feats?

Him surviving the machine guns could just be his armors durability (i'm assuming you're talking about the hallway fight scene)
Batman's exposed chin being unharmed is probably PIS tho

Catwoman
Physicals
-Survives a fall from a few meters
-Trips one of the Twins by pulling a chain around his legs and knocks out the other one with a swift kick
-Seemingly overpowered Kenzie and beat him up pretty bad
-Knocks out one of Falcone's goons with a few kicks
-Briefly knocks out a Riddler goon by hitting him in the head while falling, pushing/throwing him into railing and kicking him in the head
-Pulls up a hanging Bruce
Other
-Pretty proficient in using her bike chain as a whip
-Trips Kenzie using her motorcycle and quickly yoinks a bag he dropped while driving away
-Seems to be a somewhat convincing actor as she could break into tears and ask Falcone to help her find Annika, pretending she doesn't know he killed her
-Her nails are sharp enough to scar Falcone
Falcone
Physicals
-Strangled Annika to death
-Killed Selina's mom in an unknown way, probably by strangling her since that seems to be his preffered method of killing
Other
-Manages to sneak up and land a surprise attack on Catwoman

Also Catwoman doesn't seem to be much slower than Bruce, she could probably scale to him in speed and Falcone would aswell as he managed to run away from her for some time while she was trying to kill him

Last edited:
At least 10-A would work out for both of them

Or just regular 10-A, most of the feats don't seem that impressive tbh
Also you can probably give them both Above Average lifting strength for Selina lifting Bruce and pushing a goon

So, the scaling is like this? Batman (given how he one shotted falcone) > Carmine Falcone > Catwoman

Back