• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So i finished watching the movie just an hour ago, here's a few feats i noticed
Batman
Physicals
-Beats up thugs throught the movie (Attack Potency)
-Tanks getting hit with a crowbar (Durability)
-Tanks getting shot at by a pistol (Durability)
-Tanks getting shot at by a shotgun (or a rifle) from several meters away (Durability)

-Pushes the Penguin into a window hard enough to crack it (Attack Potency)
-Survives an explosive from Riddler, tho somewhat injured (Durability)
-Outruns several police officers (Speed)
-Vanishes from a room he and commissioner Gordon were in once the latter looks away (Speed)
-Survives a point blank range shot from a rifle, although severely injured (Durability)
Batmobile
-Shown to reach a speed of below 100mph (probably somewhere around 80 or 90mph) (Speed)
-Drives through what appears to be a large pipe (Attack Potency)
-Survives being in the middle of a giant explosion (Durability)

Other Equipment
-Has lenses which record everything he sees
-Has a bat shaped blade on his bat logo, which could cut a metal wire
-Has a grappling hook
-Has some sort of energy shot syringe which he used after being shot with a rifle to give himself enough energy to get up
-Has a flare
-Has a tazer
Riddler
Physicals
-Beats a man to death with a blunt object (Attack Potency)
-Knocks a man out with the same blunt object (Attack Potency)

Equipment
-Kills a man with a bomb
-Hospitalizes Alfred with a bomb
-Kills Falcone with a rifle
-Causes several large explosions across Gotham that result in a massive flood

Last edited:
So since the calc got evaluated Batman scaling to it should be discussed
The explosion did knock him out, although it appears to have left no significant damage on him, so maybe an "At least Street level, At most Wall level" rating for his durability? Since Batman does tank bullets throught the movie so he's clearly higher than just Street level, and the only things that could really go through his armor were rifle bullets which can already harm 9-B things due to piercing damage to my knowledge

Also Batman should have Berserk Mode with his Energy Shot Syringe (He went from growling in pain and barely being able to stand up, to feeling no pain at all and then started pummeling a random thug, and was going to kill him if not stopped), Light Manipulation with his flare and Flight (With his Wingsuit)

Done
Seems like the Batman profile is basically ready for publishing now, other calcs can be made once high quality clips release

I'm not sure, she fought him very briefly and i don't remember her causing any harm to him

True
Btw does fighting a group of enemies in a dark room count as Enhanced Senses? From what I recall, Batman fought 4 guys in a pitch black hallway

Is the profile missing anything? If not i'll post it and i guess we can start working on profiles for Riddler and Cat woman

Don't forget penguin
I excluded him since i don't remember him having many feats, even if he played a major role
off the top of my head i can remember him surviving getting smashed into glass by Batman and trying to escape against Batman in a car chase

Just wanna say, this movie was absolutely incredible! One of the best movies I've ever seen. I never thought I'd say this, but it really might replace the Dark Knight as my favorite movie of all time. I'd need to watch it a second time to be sure, though.

Anyway, I'll look over the profile and see if there's anything I can help with.

Yeah the movie was pretty good, the final fight especially made me slam my feet on the floor like an excited little toddler

Last edited:
Went on the subreddit for the movie, i found a post with some concept art for the Batmobile which maybe could be used for cleaner renders
Also i've seen a lot of people thinking the adrenaline syringe at the end might be Venom. What do you guys think of that idea?

FINALLY, this took forever for me to render, and for the record, I hated removing the parts of the cage in the backseats

Back