• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why using Batman’s head as a scale? Batman wasn’t that crouched in the feat you could’ve used Batman’ height as the scale directly, anyway, doesn’t change anything, the calc seems correct I was just wandering why
The lighting makes it hard to tell where his legs end
Also if you look over the entire clip you can see his legs are folded during the fall

The lighting makes it hard to tell where his legs end
Also if you look over the entire clip you can see his legs are folded during the fall
I rewatched the scene and he folded his legs upon falling, in the fall itself they don’t really seem folded. Your right, because of the light it’s kinda hard to see Batman’s legs but there is a moment if you pause Batman’s legs aren’t in the light anymore and you can easily see them while the explosion is still behind him. Anyway, good calc

And also, why was Riddler so happy about getting arrested?

The_Batman2022.png

Rough Batman render

The quality of it is a bit questionable though, you can't really see the detail in his legs

So Joker vs Batman was already agreed to be a bad idea on here previously (In addition to Joker being 10-A now)
But what about other characters like Penguin or Riddler? I think the fights would be more fair

Alright so i'm kinda confused
Does the Riddler use an ice scraper or a carpet tucket? The merch calls it an ice scraper but it's apperently called a carpet tucker in the movie (i think i didn't watch it in english)

I would also like to mention how swag this image of Riddler looks
1000.png

Btw what do you guys think of some of the theories/speculations for the movie and it's potential sequels and do you have any of your own?
For example i have been hearing the idea that Riddler could become more of his comic book self after escaping jail due to not needing to keep his identity secret anymore

1000.png

Btw what do you guys think of some of the theories/speculations for the movie and it's potential sequels and do you have any of your own?
For example i have been hearing the idea that Riddler could become more of his comic book self after escaping jail due to not needing to keep his identity secret anymore
That mask seems pretty plasticky, it must be so hard to breathe in that

Like how did he not eventually suffocate in that?

1000.png

Both Robert Pattinson and Matt Reeves have expressed interest in exploring Mr. Freeze and The Court of Owls, which is extremely exciting to me.
I'm pretty sure the movie low-key set up Hush as well, if you know you know 👀

Ever wondered how many followers that Riddler has?

I don't know much about the Court of Owls so i'm pretty neutral on that, i would really like to see Mr. Freeze tho. I wonder how he would be like considering the movies seem to be taking a more realistic approach.

I'm assuming that Mr. Freeze's weapon would be something like liquid nitrogen or some random fire extinguisher

A fire extinguisher doesn't really freeze things super well so i think nitrogen would be the way to go.

Did anyone else laugh When Batman was all pissed hitting Riddler's window and Riddler just sat there trolling him while singing?

We need to get poor Oz some matches, Riddler already has one on his profile and Batman is having one right now

Not really sure who exactly is able to go up against him

Back