• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, I've recently just bought the movie on DVD, so I can rewatch it a zillion times to see what I've missed

After rewatching the movie, Batman should have resistance to Electricity since he was barely fazed after cutting a wire, and he does actually have a smoke bombs which led him to take down the riddler goons easier

Fair enough on electricity resistance but that wasn't a smoke bomb, it was just a normal explosive he planted on a fire extinguisher you can even see the fragments from it getting blown open

I see, and also, I forgot to mention that Batman's Batmobile should have a resistance to heat since it was completely unfazed by that explosion during penguin's car chase.

And Riddler should have poison manipulation, since he killed Pete by putting a maze over his head injecting rat poison onto him, and Didn't Riddler knock out Colson in a few hits before strapping him with the duct tape? Could he actually be lying about him not being physical?

Maybe so he can try to manipulate Batman to have sympathy for him

And Riddler should have poison manipulation, since he killed Pete by putting a maze over his head injecting rat poison onto him, and Didn't Riddler knock out Colson in a few hits before strapping him with the duct tape? Could he actually be lying about him not being physical?
Any average joe could knock out someone with a blunt object though, right? You dont need to be in top physical condition to do that.

Any average joe could knock out someone with a blunt object though, right? You dont need to be in top physical condition to do that.
From the looks of it during the scene, he did use his bare hands. But fair enough. Anyways, I'm gonna prepare a lil' CRT for most of the additions that I've suggested.

We all did. The song’s popularity went up 2000% percent.
Like, I could legit be at work and then just start going "Underneath the bridge..."

It happens everywhere now. And then when that happens long enough, I hear Battinson narration for whatever I'm doing. It's cringy, funny, and weird all at the same time.

Back