• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, the scaling is like this? Batman (given how he one shotted falcone) > Carmine Falcone > Catwoman
Something like that
However it's important to note Carmine only overpowered Catwoman after hitting her in the head with a stick, he might still be stronger but not to a large degree

Does Riddler have a profile?

I watched The Batman last weekend, the movie was amazing. The characters, soundtrack, sound, cinematography, it was all very good. My favorite part was Batman's slow walks and his sound

I watched The Batman last weekend, the movie was amazing. The characters, soundtrack, sound, cinematography, it was all very good. My favorite part was Batman's slow walks and his sound
You mean after he flipped over Penguin's car?

Unless I’m mistaken shouldn’t the Batman be 9-B? Him faceplanting on the bridge at the speed he did after the gliding scene can very well yield that, no?

Unless I’m mistaken shouldn’t the Batman be 9-B? Him faceplanting on the bridge at the speed he did after the gliding scene can very well yield that, no?
No way he scales to his armor physically, he never really fought anyone who did any actual harm to him. And his armor did all the protection.

Oh wait nvm, you guys were talking about the impact about the fall with his wingsuit, but tbh, didn't his armor protect him since it was shown to be so indestructible? And again saying that this Batman is more of a stone wall.

I mean theoretically the KE should still transmit to his body but I guess the armour really absorbs a lot of energy lmao
Pretty sure didn't exactly splat into a wall at full force, the bus and the car impact slowed him down quite a bit, he did fall onto a car by denting AFAIK.

Honestly this gives me a matchup idea between Batman and another Stone Wall superhero in a full body suit of armor

Pretty sure didn't exactly splat into a wall at full force, the bus and the car impact slowed him down quite a bit, he did fall onto a car by denting AFAIK.
Pretty sure he hit his head on a bridge before hitting the cars
Also why are you replying to Spino he didn't talk about the flight suit scene at all

Pretty sure he hit his head on a bridge before hitting the cars
Also why are you replying to Spino he didn't talk about the flight suit scene at all
That'd need angular momentum and even then I don't think he smacked his face into the bridge (He only hit his face on the light which didn't do jackshit to stop him from tumbling), he just got tangled and then fell onto the bus after which he rolls down into a car denting it and then finally slams to a stop into a lamp-post.

Oh, he used a parachute right before slamming which would prolly mean he's losing some speed there, it also explains why he gets tangled in the first place.

That'd need angular momentum and even then I don't think he smacked his face into the bridge (He only hit his face on the light which didn't do jackshit to stop him from tumbling), he just got tangled and then fell onto the bus after which he rolls down into a car denting it and then finally slams to a stop into a lamp-post.
But without that out of the way, I find that scene when he crashes from his wingsuit funny

That'd need angular momentum and even then I don't think he smacked his face into the bridge, he just got tangled and then fell onto the bus after which he rolls down into a car denting it and then finally slams to a stop into a lamp-post.
He gets his parachute tangled up which causes him to fly head first into a lamp
unknown.png
unknown.png

And also, after all those injuries how does Bruce not bleed from his face?

Back