• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It still isn't Wall level tho, given that he doesn't come to a screeching halt upon impact.
I mean him ramming into the top of bridge even after halting, given speed, is blatantly superhuman, and I think gives wall level or at least street+ results :v

I mean him ramming into the top of bridge even after halting, given speed, is blatantly superhuman, and I think gives wall level or at least street+ results :v
But that still doesn't mean he's wall level physically, and besides, again, that would only scale to his durability, especially the fact that he has never fought anyone that did any real harm to him

I mean, you'd still have to go through the effort of actually figuring out his final impact speed with the lamp.

And also, should Batman's explosives be calced?

And also, ever wondered how many followers Riddler has on social media? He probably has way more than most youtubers

I would love to see Man-Bat or Scarecrow as a villain in a movie, they have always been my favorites since the first Lego games

I would love to see Man-Bat or Scarecrow as a villain in a movie, they have always been my favorites since the first Lego games
They are planning to make an R rated Scarecrow movie like Joker I've heard

I'm....too late joining this thread lmfao
tumblr_oqxkldajyE1qc7cmzo1_1280.gif

I wonder who's going to be the villain in that movie
Maybe they’ll do a War of Jokes and Riddles tbh, either the sequel or the third film, since the post-credits scene seems to imply that.

I think Penguin is just gonna stick to being a background element for this series, like he’s in the comics.

Maybe they’ll do a War of Jokes and Riddles tbh, either the sequel or the third film, since the post-credits scene seems to imply that.

I think Penguin is just gonna stick to being a background element for this series, like he’s in the comics.
Penguin is getting his own show though

If Penguin performs any good feats in the show will Batman be able to scale?
Most likely gonna scale above them, and if Bats actually performs 9-B feats in the next movie, then Penguin will be even more of a bigger stone wall

If Penguin performs any good feats in the show will Batman be able to scale?
He should, Batman harmed him by casually slamming into the window.

Weird take but I think they should do Two-Face with the Mayor for the next film, it gives Batman initiative to emphasize being a hero to Gotham more, and fits into the theme that what can be good can be corruptable.

He did also survive being flipped over while still in car that seemed pretty fatal

Back