• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (2022) vs Arya Stark

Arya seems to have quite the range with her sword, But can't Bruce just incapacitate her with his taser and just neutralize her?

Arya could use her bow or throw a knife or her dagger, or use her Stealth Mastery and take advantage of the location to make a surprise attack

They can kill human Wights, and her Valyrian steel dagger can slice through steel armor like so much cloth

Hmm makes sense, But wouldn't Batman analyze her and her weapons of what they're capable of doing via Information Analysis?

His Information Analysis can only scan people for their identity, it's never shown scaning someone's weapons

Can they work to track or know where someone is? Although Arya has Shapeshifting so I don't know how useful it will be
No, they actually can't since I forgot they only scan identities of what people could be capable of

And can't Batman just simply get inside his batmobile to shield himself from possible sneak attacks?

Given with how crazy the KE it has, I'd say it's possible

I mean, it is listed in his standards, so yeah

Nvm about the Batmobile then, since Bruce is just gonna investigate the area and eventually find Arya, his suit should be able to protect him from the barrage of arrows

Arya can also find Batman, and she could aim for his face where there seems to be no protection

Wouldn't he just aimdodge her trying to shoot him and eventually outskill her in combat?

Batman wins mid diff.
He's a better fighter IMO and he's far more explosive in his fights than Arya.
She has nothing to counter his taser or get through his armor.

She has a bit better reaction speed and it might allow her to hit him a couple of times. If she lands anything capable of putting him down he can always just use the adrenaline syringe.

This batman holds back enough not to kill however he will use lethal attacks break bones and do just about anything to get that K.O as long as it does not result in death.

He's a better fighter IMO and he's far more explosive in his fights than Arya.
That's true since Arya always goes for the quick kill by attacking weak points like the torso or neck
She has nothing to counter his taser
There you are right, I think the taser is the best opportunity for Batman. Arya could try to attack first by throwing a knife thanks to her better reaction speed
or get through his armor.
I think her Valyrian steel dagger might be able to pierce or cut through his armor since it can slice through steel armor like so much cloth. In addition, Arya has a very good aim and at a long distance she could use her bow or throw a knife at the parts where Batman doesn't have armor, such as his face; the same at close range, she could use her sword or dagger to directly cut Batman's neck
She has a bit better reaction speed and it might allow her to hit him a couple of times. If she lands anything capable of putting him down he can always just use the adrenaline syringe.
If she is able to land a hit, it would be at a weak point, and she would try to finish off Batman directly, so I don't think he will have time to use his adrenaline syringe

Let's not forget about Arya's Stealth Mastery either, she can take great advantage of that along with the location and her Enhanced Senses to make surprise attacks in favorable places for her, or also use her Shapeshifting

Last edited:
Steel armor contrary to popular belief is not that durable. Very 1800 muskets (Guns that are incomparably weak compared to what batman took) were capable of putting life ending dents in these steel armor and sometimes go through them.

Her daggers are quite powerful however comparing them cutting through steel to what batman has covering his body is just not it. I honestly just think there is no way for her to win this. She cant attack the majority of batman's vital points and batman is stronger than her aswell.

She cant attack the majority of batman's vital points and batman is stronger than her aswell.
The face, neck and eyes of Batman are exposed, Arya could perfectly attack there with her sword, dagger, knifes or bow. They're both 9-C so I don't know why Batman would be stronger, also Arya's Lifting Strength is higher

The face, neck and eyes of Batman are exposed, Arya could perfectly attack there with her sword, dagger, knifes or bow. They're both 9-C so I don't know why Batman would be stronger, also Arya's Lifting Strength is higher
9-C teen girl and 9-C adult man. Looking at the difference in their physiques ima say batman is stronger.

Even if they are the same strength my vote goes to batman FRA

9-C teen girl and 9-C adult man. Looking at the difference in their physiques ima say batman is stronger.
That doesn't make much sense, Arya is physically comparable to adult Wights, who can break stone walls and wooden gates, as well as survive falls from hundreds of meters. In addition, Arya already has experience fighting stronger characters than her, such as Brienne of Tarth (9-B) or the Night King (GoT's strongest 9-B).
I haven't gotten an answer yet on what Batman could do if Arya combines the location (she is experienced in fighting in those kinds of places) with her Stealth Mastery and Enhanced Senses to gain a big advantage. She can also use her Shapeshifting to transform into someone else and try to trick Batman

Makes no difference. Batman is not losing to her.

Unless its crowded batman would be on high alert of anyone near him.

Why? What could Batman do if Arya combines her skill, experience, abilities and location to make a surprise attack and kill him quickly?

That doesn't make much sense, Arya is physically comparable to adult Wights, who can break stone walls and wooden gates, as well as survive falls from hundreds of meters. In addition, Arya already has experience fighting stronger characters than her, such as Brienne of Tarth (9-B) or the Night King (GoT's strongest 9-B).
I haven't gotten an answer yet on what Batman could do if Arya combines the location (she is experienced in fighting in those kinds of places) with her Stealth Mastery and Enhanced Senses to gain a big advantage. She can also use her Shapeshifting to transform into someone else and try to trick Batman
Shapeshifting would kinda be useless due to Batman's Information Analysis

Back