• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And does anyone know what material riddler's mask is made out of?

And also, didn't Batman dent Riddler's window when he punched it?

And also, how did Riddler figure out that Batman is Bruce Wayne that gave him the idea to get Alfred hospitalized?
I don’t think he did. He just hated Bruce Wayne because there was so much sympathy for him opposed to poor orphans. So Riddler wanted to hurt Bruce Wayne, not knowing he was Batman.

If he did know then he wouldn’t have tried to work with Batman.

I don’t think he did. He just hated Bruce Wayne because there was so much sympathy for him opposed to poor orphans. So Riddler wanted to hurt Bruce Wayne, not knowing he was Batman.

If he did know then he wouldn’t have tried to work with Batman.
Didn't he become riddler because batman simply inspired him?

And shouldn't the batmobile have 9-A dura since that whole chain reaction explosion did absolutely nothing to it?

And also, should Carmine Falcone get a page on here just for overpowering Selina or, just stick with Catwoman or Riddler( which is almost ready to publish tbh)?

And also, should Carmine Falcone get a page on here just for overpowering Selina or, just stick with Catwoman or Riddler( which is almost ready to publish tbh)
And also, should Carmine Falcone get a page on here just for overpowering Selina or, just stick with Catwoman or Riddler( which is almost ready to publish tbh)?
I think I Carmine Falcon profile would kinda be useless tbh

I think a Carmine page would be fine personally if he has feats, he's a major character in the movie afterall
Also does anyone have a better name for the verse page than "The Batman Film Series"

I think a Carmine page would be fine personally if he has feats, he's a major character in the movie afterall
Also does anyone have a better name for the verse page than "The Batman Film Series"
I think it's fine like that tbh

Back