• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And also, Riddler should definitely get Social Influencing due to how manipulative he is and he got his fans to kill people and raid Gotham City

Do you think the kid shown during the first inspection scene and the funeral scene could become Robin in the next film? Iirc his name is never revealed

The Hot Toys figure also features the gun, and I believe both companies are officially licensed to make these figures.
Hot Toys link here (NGL I'm more of a 1/12 scale kinda guy and I don't like this particular Batman's action figures, I just like the classics more).

I sincerely hope the next Batman sequel has a more hardened-and-seasoned Batman and has him finally master all the stealth, his flight capabilities and his brute-force combat where he doesn't blindly rush in into everything but masterfully disarms, jumps over and just pressure points everyone. And that he takes more risks with his crimefighting.

I sincerely hope the next Batman sequel has a more hardened-and-seasoned Batman and has him finally master all the stealth, his flight capabilities and his brute-force combat where he doesn't blindly rush in into everything but masterfully disarms, jumps over and just pressure points everyone. And that he takes more risks with his crimefighting.
Don't forget giving him consistently crazy feats which would allow him to violently stomp every other Batman

You mean like when Battinson starts being comparable to his dura?

Does anyone here also think that the guy Riddler is talking to near the end is Joker?
I would assume so as he made a joke, which is a very joker trait (as his name implies)
Although tbh i initially thought he was Two-Face due to only half his face being shown, anyone else?

I also find it hilarious to the Stellantis product placement (Batman's engine running a Hemi, and Penguin escaping in a Maserati).

Does anyone here also think that the guy Riddler is talking to near the end is Joker?
It's already been confirmed to be Joker, but it was also confirmed that we won't be seeing much of him in future installments, if at all.

And speaking of which, shouldn't riddler's bombs be calced since those caused a massive flood which destroyed a good segment of the buildings?

Yeah, this is only year 2 Batman, so he'll likely have a far better handle on things in the future. Him fumbling in this film was very much a conscious decision by Matt Reeves and co.

And speaking of which, shouldn't riddler's bombs be calced since those caused a massive flood which destroyed a good segment of the buildings?
prolly a prep time thing, you'd only need to calc the bombs individually. But I'm guessing they blow up vans so they'd be 9-A bare minimum.

Didn't the bomb like completely disintegrate colson?

And why was Batman arrested after Colson's death?

Also Batman pushing his table should be calced too, it might at least be higher into his current tier

And the fact that batman slammed Penguin against a glass window cracking it badly

And since the riddler sandbox is almost done for the full page, should we get into the catwoman and penguin pages?

And I'm pretty sure that batman also outran bullets from a couple of riddler's shooters, did he not?

Back