• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Bane of a God: Zamasu vs The God King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
Up until now I didn't know Zamasu had a 2-C key... Let's put that to the test. This may be overkill, but a rogue god vs a god killer.

Rules:

Speed Equalized

Full Potential Infinite Zamasu is used

So who wins this and why? Can the god-killing god-king take down Zamasu? Or will God King feel the burning will of the light of justice?

Zamasu: 0

God King: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Yeah there's no way for Zamasu to win this at all, especially with all of that immortality and regen.

Probably pretty overkill unfortunately. I can never find a popular character that is a good matchup for my 2-C heavyweights...

Probably. The Gods can prevent themselves from being erased by an erasure that destroys every aspect of their existence, and the God King is able to fight with them, resist their powers, and even managed to override that and destroy the Gods anyway should he return.

Well Peaceful Mode is kind of... Law Manipulation so I'm not sure how that would work.

So The Player's kill command may or may not work on GK. But I am pretty sure GK's Source destruction will work on The Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back