• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Okay I was wondering if anyone with more knowledge on Bakugan than me could help in determining how strong this verse is and how strong the characters are. The files are all unknown with no one who seems to support it. Kind of sad really...

I watched Bakugan long time ago, I almost forget everything, but maybe if there any feat that I can calculate, I could hepl

Do you know who survived the blast? How powerful do you think Dragonoid's explosion was?

According to the old profile, it was Helios MK2. And the explosion looked maybe Small Country/Country from me, but I'm not positive.

Well im not sure its counting but in climax of New Vestroia all protagonists were in space without any casualities. Shouldn't it be a quite big durability feat , even for that humans. Alice could teleport and shapeshift , additionaly all of them in first part could stop a time with a card for bakugan brawl. Gundalians and that other race from part III could shapeshift and Kazarina could conjure lightning as far as i remember. However i dont really remember any feat of bakugans.

Yeah, I know for a fact that the powers of the silent core and infinity core should be at least planet level though

So in bakugan new vestroia it stated that Drago's full power is strong enough to keep vestroia stable. Vestroia is a planet formed by multiple worlds.

IIRC Drago with both the Infinity Core and the Silent Core should likely be universe level. It was stated in multiple occurences that Naga was a threat to the entire Universe itself and would rule it as the strongest Bakugan once he obtaimed both cores.

And Im not sure how literal you can take this as but in the episodes when Dan was fighting against Drago, The six legendary soldiers of Vestroia stated that the Perfect Core (the combination of the Infinity and Silent cores) has "unlimited" powers and that if Drago was still the perfect Dragonoid, he could wield the powers of all 6 Bakugan attributes with ease.

Not sure how much help this will be tho

I think drago is FTL because in bakugan from the season 4 was stated and have not drago absorbed the power of the perfect core which gave him the power to being ruler of the bakugan universe

Shouldnt Nigh Omnipresence of some sorts be added also? Since Drago at the end of Season 1 and beginning of Season 2 was the Perfect Core ITSELF, which kept balance and stabability for New Vestroia and more?

Well can you do me a favor? Create a Bakugan Revision Thread, and give some feats. That will get attention. It's a lot better than this. Can you post links as well?

Yeah, a Bakugan revision thread would be very useful for the wiki. It seems like our only other Bakugan expert is inactive and didn't speak good English when he was here.

Any feat that's impressive. Like AP and Speed feats. And yeah from all 4 seasons. But you can do 1 season at a time to make things easier for you.

Im not sure if this can apply to the Bakugan themselves but can the Brawler's Gate Card effects be considered here? A vast majority of them have a lot of hax abilities

I remember from one episode where Dan, Runo and Alice were battling 3 other brawlers that Dan knew and they wanted revenge on him or something like that. Runo had a Gate Card that Alice explained was called "Haos Freeze". I'll spare all the details and say in sumed up words, all of the Bakugan on the activated gate card get's literally frozen in time. So this Gate Card could count as limited Time Manipulation. And then there are other Gate Cards that can casually effect the environment of the battle to drastic levels like Pyrus or Aquas Reactor that turn the field into fire or water.

Then IIRC Shun and Dan in one brawl used a Gate Card that made the entire battlefied they were fighting in an actual sky with clouds everywhere. Sounds something like Weather Manipulating if u ask me

And then there's the Gate Card Marucho used which could prevent any brawler from using his or her Bakugans abilities for a long while before it ran enough. Possibly Hax Negation?

And these are just from the top of my head

Anyone have anything to add or say towards this?

I was a big Bakugan fan a long while back, so I can try to help out lol

Drago's power fluctuates A LOT in BAkugan, solely for the purpose of keeping things fair between new seasons.

Like, that Country Level feat mentioned earlier is a part of a very weak version of Drago after he was given literally all of his ability cards to fight Helios. Also, Depending on the Power Level that Drago had, we can use it for reference with Maxus Dragonoid, which had a Power Level of 3400. Then again, IDK if power levels like these would really be legit for scaling. :/

I am also curious as to who the Planetary feat scales to, due to not really remembering too much about that point in the show.

Drago might be around Large Planet with the Infinity and Silent Cores, as Drago managed to take full control of and merge up to six seperate realms, which were previously a single planet, which then led to the creation of New Vestroia. Drago can also directly tap into the Perfect Core, which is a combo of the Infinity and Silent Cores, in order to use extremely powerful abilities. Also, I think the six dimensions based around the six elements were also, in a manner, similar to planets on their own.

Regardless, he could be FAR higher.

Also, Dan may need some looking into, as he has some pretty nutty durability from all of these adventures, too.

As for Gate Cards, I vividly remember in the first Season where Shun and Dan fought, Time was simply slowed down to a huge degree, all because Shun didn't want his mom to die.

...And I don't really know where to peg the Bakugan like Alpha Hydranoid, Gorem, etc., but I do know that Alpha Hydranoid is the second strongest of the original group, so whatever value the rest get, Alpha Hydranoid should be slightly above that.

Also, there should be tabs made for all of the equipment Drago and other Bakugan get, such as Mechancal Bakugan, Trap Bakugan and such (IDK if this is already included).

Drago with both cores could be likely universe lvl sincde it was explicity stated multiple times in season 1 that with both cores can be the end of the universe. Naga wanted them both for that purpose too

GimmyJibbsJr said:
As for Gate Cards, I vividly remember in the first Season where Shun and Dan fought, Time was simply slowed down to a huge degree, all because Shun didn't want his mom to die.
I remember that! But the thing is time slowing down (actually its a time stop and they even show evidence of it, Alice in one episode was interacting in a time stop during Christopher's Brawl) is a natural effect to any and all Bakugan battles on earth. I believe when they open the field for battles it could count as Pocket Dimension creation maybe. Also possibly Space-Time teleportation since in one episode Dan activated his card the exact same time as Runo and Maruchos and he was sent directly to them at the battle field a second later.

Ah, my bad. It's been a LONG time since I've watched Bakugan. It seemed that, when the camera cuts back to the real world, during the duel between Dan and Shun, everything was still moving, just VERY slowly. Completely forgot about Alice's moment in stopped time until you mentioned, Anime4. :/

Also, while the six Guardian Bakugan split Old Vestroia into six different dimensions based on the six attributes, they were also responsible for creating the Infinity Core. Each one of the six used their own positive energy, put it all together, and used it to hold back the Silent Core, and then the Perfect Core was created. This would mean that the Six Guardians have power equal to, what, one twelfth that of the Perfect Core.

However, this could lead to some crazy scaling problems, possibly, The only way to avoid that is to assume that the Six Guardians were not at their best when testing the Season 1 group, in which a seperate Key would have to be made for all of the Six Guardians' pages, where this immense level of power is mentioned.

GimmyJibbsJr said:
Ah, my bad. It's been a LONG time since I've watched Bakugan. It seemed that, when the camera cuts back to the real world, during the duel between Dan and Shun, everything was still moving, just VERY slowly. Completely forgot about Alice's moment in stopped time until you mentioned, Anime4. :/

Also, while the six Guardian Bakugan split Old Vestroia into six different dimensions based on the six attributes, they were also responsible for creating the Infinity Core. Each one of the six used their own positive energy, put it all together, and used it to hold back the Silent Core, and then the Perfect Core was created. This would mean that the Six Guardians have power equal to, what, one twelfth that of the Perfect Core.

However, this could lead to some crazy scaling problems, possibly, The only way to avoid that is to assume that the Six Guardians were not at their best when testing the Season 1 group, in which a seperate Key would have to be made for all of the Six Guardians' pages, where this immense level of power is mentioned.
Yea lol its okay. Bakugan was awesome but it was a very old show and IIRC Alice even had a card that allowed her to teleport anywhere she wanted, EVEN to other dimensions such as the Doom Dimension.....easily defined as Space-Time teleportation if u ask me

Wait really? The Six guardians created the infinity core? Well i dont remember everything from the show so i could be wrong there.

Yea you have a good point. Also Wavern should have her own page too since she was the main vessle for the Infinity Core before passing it on to Drago.

Yeah, Wavern probably should.

Also, the Six guardians even physically forced Old Vestroia, which was a planet, into the Vestroia with the six realms based around the attributes. Now, this feat is also rather strange, all things considered, but if it can be quantified in some manner, this will lead to a slightly more appropriate Power Level for the Season 1 group, and a low-end Power Level for the Six Guardians, which we could most likely use for scaling and such.

GimmyJibbsJr said:
Yeah, Wavern probably should.
Also, the Six guardians even physically forced Old Vestroia, which was a planet, into the Vestroia with the six realms based around the attributes. Now, this feat is also rather strange, all things considered, but if it can be quantified in some manner, this will lead to a slightly more appropriate Power Level for the Season 1 group, and a low-end Power Level for the Six Guardians, which we could most likely use for scaling and such.
That begs me to ask

How big where the six attribute realms? I remember in the first Episode when Drago was fighting a Darkus Bakugan (Fearipper i believe) he said "What is a Darkus Bakugan doing in Pyrus space"?

It wont be much help but its at least something

I also remember Naga saying something once he reached the 2 cores. He said something about being in the center of the universe. So unless Vestroia and Earth exist in the same dimension, does the Bakugan world live in its own parallel universe then? And that the six realms used to make up a whole universe?

Vestroia
Found this when watching episode 1 now. The diagram of Vestroia shows at the absolute least entire galaxies inside each Bakugan world that makes up Vestroia.

I do believe that alternate universes may play a factor in all of this, since the Sacred core, when travelling around, ended up sending Bakugan into places where, originally, Bakugan never existed. Heck, a similar thing happened at the start of Bakugan Season 1 with the Bakugan arriving on Earth, so it could be that Vestroia is in it's own universe.

However, I don't really think that Vestroia is a universe itself. Vestroia was originally a planet, and it was split into six different realms by the Six Guardians. One of the things I think of when I hear this is that I think the indivdual realms are, in a literal sense, one sixth the size of Old Vestroia, which we may have to assume is roughly the size of Earth.

Whether these realms grew into their own actual worlds, were already like that when being created by the Six Guardians, or are just smaller then we think, I don't know. But depending on which it is, it could mean a different Power Level.

I will say this, though. We all know that they share the same sense of Space and Time, and are seemingly linked to each other through that. To me, it could mean that they are all just closed spaces, as if they were, I dunno, Pocket Dimensions that were linked to one another through their shared sense of Time? In some way or another, they are linked and closed off from literally everything. Drago refering to his own home as a "space" may also lend to the idea that he, and other Bakugan, live in an area with a measurable end, and one that they can't normally escape from unless some outside force allows them to leave. This would also mean that Bakugan, usually, can't travel between the realms, either.

Does that make sense? Cause it does in my head, but IDK if the way I am articulating it is making sense. :/

Anime4Life2020 said:
Vestroia
Found this when watching episode 1 now. The diagram of Vestroia shows at the absolute least entire galaxies inside each Bakugan world that makes up Vestroia.
Oh. Well then nevermind to all that I just typed. XD

So, if all the spaces are actually galaxies, then I guess the Six Guardians, when at their peak, were at Galaxy Level...?

Also, Vestroia was the name of both the Dimension and the Planet the Bakugan originally lived on/in. So if we were to assume that the dimension itself was split into these six seperate galaxies, then it would make sense for the Realms to be as big as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back