• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he's had years worth of time to research this topic, and after taking control of Drago, he used Helios to replicate the ability of having the potential to use all attributes.

Gotcha. Then yea nvm. Carry on. However, I just thought of something. If Drago (Infinity-Perfect Core Drago) can use all 6 attributes, does that mean he can potentially use any Bakugan ability of the six attributes since the Perfect Core is pretty much the source of the Vestroia universes power for all Bakugan in Vestroia?

...Possibly?

Also, again in Episode 21 of New Vestroia, Cyborg Helios only needed 20% power to beat Wilda. So this Bakugan can scale to about 20% of Cyborg Helios' power, once we find something to scale it to.

I just remembered something about Naga's hax:

First, I know we took away him being able to use the other 5 elements and only left him with Darkus. However, something crossed my mind: did we forget about Naga fusing together the 6 element worlds of Vestroia into completely new ones? Like the Ventus and Aquas mixed dimension with the mixed atttrbuted Bakugan? If Naga with the Silent Core can manipulate and mix together those worlds to make entirely new ones with new species, wouldnt that alone solidfy him having elemental manipulation over the other 5 attributes? Or would it just be something like Reality/Dimensional Manipulation (well reality warping is already on his profile but it shouldnt hurt to give him one or both of these haxes either).

Second, im not sure if this is a notable hax for his tier but i think Naga could also be given Magentic Manipulation or Magnitism in some way. Reason is because when the brawlers reached Vestroia they were seeing Aurora's in all the fused dimensions they went into. Marucho stated that Aurora's are powered by a magnetic field, and Shun added to his statement that the Magnetic field could very likely be having an effect on all the dimensions in Vestroia, with everyone else agreeing with him. I have no idea how useful or strong Magnetic hax would be in this tier, but im gonna guess and say Naga should have it listed on his profile.

Anyone object?

Anime4Life2020 said:
I just remembered something about Naga's hax:
First, I know we took away him being able to use the other 5 elements and only left him with Darkus. However, something crossed my mind: did we forget about Naga fusing together the 6 element worlds of Vestroia into completely new ones? Like the Ventus and Aquas mixed dimension with the mixed atttrbuted Bakugan? If Naga with the Silent Core can manipulate and mix together those worlds to make entirely new ones with new species, wouldnt that alone solidfy him having elemental manipulation over the other 5 attributes? Or would it just be something like Reality/Dimensional Manipulation (well reality warping is already on his profile but it shouldnt hurt to give him one or both of these haxes either).

Second, im not sure if this is a notable hax for his tier but i think Naga could also be given Magentic Manipulation or Magnitism in some way. Reason is because when the brawlers reached Vestroia they were seeing Aurora's in all the fused dimensions they went into. Marucho stated that Aurora's are powered by a magnetic field, and Shun added to his statement that the Magnetic field could very likely be having an effect on all the dimensions in Vestroia, with everyone else agreeing with him. I have no idea how useful or strong Magnetic hax would be in this tier, but im gonna guess and say Naga should have it listed on his profile.

Anyone object?
I'm pretty sure the first one could have been assisted by the fact that Dimensions were merging and all, but I have no idea what to make of it, really. I guess we can wait for others to give their opinions.

The second one was likely a side-effect of the Realms merging, and are likely not to be attributed to Naga's own powers/abilities.

Thing is that we are waiting for Delta Drago's attack to be calced. Once that is done, we can make a ton of progress real fast.

The Naga thread~

I mean that is the thing tho. You guys could also ask anyone of the calc team to see if they can calc it.....yeah.

I already made a request for it on the Calc Request Thread, but that was a while ago...

I'll try asking someone later, probably.

And yeah, Naga has taken the VAST majority of our time. XD

He said an estimate would be 6-C (Island Level), but with no real speed to calc it with, it's only an estimate, and I am unsure that we can even use this value. :/

GimmyJibbsJr said:
He said an estimate would be 6-C (Island Level), but with no real speed to calc it with, it's only an estimate, and I am unsure that we can even use this value. :/
Pretty sure we could list it as Possibly 6-C if thats the case. Also, if I recall, D-Strike Attack has beaten at least a few Notable Bakugan like Tigera, Preyas, Preyas Angelo and Gorem, all evolved. Heck Drago was able to pretty much one shot Tenticlear, Syrenoid and Fortress with it literally after evolving.....and Tenticlear at least has FTL stuff going for it (well any Bakugan in general tbh). If D-Strike Attack is able to one shot or defeat Bakugan at this caliber, then shouldnt we logically assume D-Strike Attack moves at FTL or LS speeds? Especially when its boosted twice as much by Dan's ability, D-Strike Extreme?

Im only making a guess tho.

I mean, I would personally like to get something a little more concrete then that, but if everyone else is fine with it, then we can use it by listing it as "Possibly 6-C". I will continue to see if there is anything that can be changed and such.

So, does anybody else find this suitable? Or should we find something different?

GimmyJibbsJr said:
I mean, I would personally like to get something a little more concrete then that, but if everyone else is fine with it, then we can use it by listing it as "Possibly 6-C". I will continue to see if there is anything that can be changed and such.
So, does anybody else find this suitable? Or should we find something different?
Gimmy i think i just found a really good reaction feat for Bakugan. And for once its not ******* Naga lol. Its for Tigerra

Alright. This feat takes place during a tag battle between Milene, Link, Runo and Mira in episode 34 of New Vestroia. Links Altair or some other mechanical bakugan was able to quickly fly off the ground and into outer space in vastly under a minute, like a few seconds actually. And then while in space, it locks onto to Tigrera and Wilda and shoots a laser beam from space down to earth. Tigerra was not only able to look at the beam while it was traveling downward, she even sidestepped it before it reached the ground. Thats a FTL+ feat right there and it should scale to any bakugan that surpasses her (yes including Naga.......lol)

Any thoughts on this?

When the beam targets Wilda, it takes less then a second for it to reach him. While we may not have a super concrete distance, we could compare it to some satellites in real life.

I'll do some calculations based off of that later. However, whether or not they are really legit, that'll be up to everyone else. :/

Anime4Life2020 said:
GUYS. I just found a very good feat for Pyrus Helix Drago that would scale towards all his stronger forms.
What is it?

Also, can anyone see a really long comment that was posted by me? I did try to post the calculations for Link's Bakugan's laser, but when I did, it didn't actually display them for me, so....

Yeah.

It's the feat from when Drago took the Bakugan Termination system into space, absorbed the explosion + attribute energies and evovled into Helix Drago. After Drago did that and evolved, he sent a powerful shockwave of energy that was capable of traveling through entire universes. It even cracked it's way through to the Vestal universe and everyone at King Zenoheld's palace felt the shockwave. It even fried their computers and systems in the palace too. And Drago did all of this by just powering up, a second after he evolved.

What do you make of this feat?

Lol

Me neither. It could be at 3-B to 3-A feat in terms of range at least, but it should still be a very strong AP feat considering it could forcfully go through the dimensions and push its way into a completely different space-time.

I wonder what Cross and Dragon would think of this

Is their any timeframe on the traveling universe thing? If so I can calc it. If not, if you could send me a source then I'll see what I can do with it.

It seem to be similar to the Goku vs Beerus feat. But let Dark calc it and see what we get.

Darkanine said:
Is their any timeframe on the traveling universe thing? If so I can calc it. If not, if you could send me a source then I'll see what I can do with it.
It's right here.

Also, I think we might have to create a second thread for this soon, since it lags for me whenever I try to open this thread up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back