• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Auswählen

Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenSupreme said:
Wait. Auswahlen, the thing we argue here to be true light travels down, then steals powers, then travels back up?
Pretty much. It travels down to the Seireitei. Steals the powers of the unworthy Sternritter. Then goes back up to Yhwach.

Alright. Im gonna unsubscribe from the thread now and do as I initially claimed - reading the entire chapters and feats.

Gonna respond then later. Take care everyone.

That was my reaction when I realized that title was always there.

They should create another discussion topic on Bleach, after the calculations of course, there are some profiles missing skills, Kirinji does not have manipulation of heat and blood in his profile, and other examples ..

Anyway, it seems that things do not end here, some agreed with the other real light not, although I think it will not be accepted, and on mimihagi, some agreed with 5 seconds and others with 10, although 10 seconds seems to be a little long.

I think the casual feat of Yhwach will be recalculated thanks to the new distance.

The 10 second end is the accepted one for the Mimihagi calc. We just need to apply the edits which I cant do right now. But yeah the Gremmy feat and the Yhwach feat also need to be done again

The Gremmy feat has already been settled. I beg of you not to bring in up again. Please! Just don't!

ShrekAlmighty said:
88000+ km
That's the distance from Seireitei to the Soul King Palace. @Knight seems to be talking specifically about the Seireitei's size.

@Knight

We've already accepted Gwyn's 32+ km estimate as being reasonable given Hitsugaya's storm cloud range. Please don't bring that up again. It's given us more than enough headaches.

Well, I think it would be best to only re-calc the Yhwach feats for now.

I need High 6-A to 5-C Bleach!

here scan for fooder blitzing bambi
Tg
in Vollständig and everyone arguing about Aaroniero feat as an outlier he shouldn't be slower than those fooders
Re

TataHakai said:
The context of the scene suggests that it took 10 pages of dialogue for auswahlen to reach SS....which is what's shown
Hell Robert pretty much knew Auswahlen was coming and he gave a whole speech before it reached him.
This.

You literally have Oetsu being wary of approaching Yhwach and thinking of the best way to fight against him. We don't know how long that took. Like I said, an entire conversation happened before it hit Robert. And I didn't point this out earlier because I didn't want to nitpick, but someone pointed out how the light looks like a Kido and if you look at Bazz B you can see this clearly.

it seems rather inconsistent if you ask me.

Mayuri was experimenting on those guys for a year and a half. And then he decided to use them as his personal bodyguard bots. It's safe to say Charlotte had shit done to him that amped his power. This is especially believable when you remember that Mayuri has a reiatsu amplifier.

Also, Zombie Bambietta is weaker, if I'm remembering correctly. Except those Arrancar are now superior to Shinji and Human Komamura.

So...what exactly came out of this? I don't really understand.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Also, Zombie Bambietta is weaker, if I'm remembering correctly. Except those Arrancar are now superior to Shinji and Human Komamura.
Zombie Bambi was indeed significantly weaker compared to Live Bambi. Giselle herself notes this.

Slightly disputed over this. On one hand it has many indications of beinf real light while in panel it's bending and surging(if that's what it's called). I'm leaning toward agreeing, but I'll stay neutral in b4 wanker lmao

Lol i like how everyone kept ignoring the fact that it can only be real light since it passed through the cage of life which prevents reishi and went to say it going in a straight line is not enough to prove it's real light, but that wasn't even the original argument it was just further support lol.

Saying it hasn't been reflected by a mirror is not enough to disprove it being real light, a mirror was not used in the manga hence an assumption cannot be made in either direction.

The fact that it a) is proven to not be a magical light and b) has shown nothing to contradict it being real light c) still has properties of real light means it shouldn't take a genius to figure out it's real light, duh.

But yet Kizaru's exploding laser beams are accepted as real light lmao k then

Perilouss said:
But yet Kizaru's exploding laser beams are accepted as real light lmao k then
Look, I don't read/watch One Piece and don't give a damn about One Piece. I don't know why Kizaru's shit was accepted as real light, but I trust that the calc group members and admins who are knowledgeable with One Piece made the sound decision to accept it after in-depth discussions.

Don't use this rejection of Auswahlen being real light in order to wank/downplay another verse. It's not going to help your cause in any way.

Soldier Blue said:
Don't use this rejection of Auswahlen being real light in order to wank/downplay another verse. It's not going to help your cause in any way.
Never did that, the kizaru point was a seperate point, everything else I said was still ignored lol. And apologies if that part of kizaru is not true, I just remember reading something similar like that in one of the one piece revision threads, but everything else I said remains.

I genuinely fail to see how there is any proof of it being Lightspeed.

It moves in a straight line? Cool, so do 90% of all "light" / energy beams in fiction. It passed through something that absorbs Reishi? Cool, that means it could be a bazillion of other stuff, not just natural light.

Also it would be an outlier, even Yhwach is only Sub-Rel+

Also intangible also luminous, No it couldn't be a bazillion other stuff, otherwise name me something it could be thats unnatural because as far as I'm aware, if that was the case it would've been blocked by the cage of life, there is no other kind of 'energy' in bleach.

No it wouldn't, that would just make yhwach At-least, likely far higher. You forget there was a time you all made Yhwach MHS+ just like the same sternritter we are discussing lol. But wait of course, I almost forgot this is bleach, it must therefore be an outlier!

>Intangible

Clearly not cause people have to dodge it.

>luminous

So is every Ki Blast ever.

Both of these prove nothing, you are grasping at straws.

"it couldn't be a bazillion other stuff"

It could be anytime of energy attack that isn't real photons moving at 300,000 km/s. The very fact that is is called a "Holy Light" implies it isn't real light, but rather something more celestial.

Or the Cage simply cannot absorb all Reishi as you claim and you're just holding onto a NLF.

And it is very nice that you derail into insults a second time.

It isn't called Holy Light lol..also what exactly do you mean all "all reishi"? There is no such thing as a different kind of reishi..

Matt they had to dodge it or they'd die. That Auswählen light is intangible.

Again it isn't even called a Holy Light, that's just narration.

The Cage of Life not being able to absorb it doesn't make it an NLF whenever its purpose is to absorb Reishi and the verses own energy. That isn't a No Limits Fallacy in the slightest.

Also Relativistic wouldn't be an outlier, EoS feat done by a God tier and it's in line with the Arrancar calc from Hueco Mundo.

That being said you can close this thread since everything is settled. I'll make a thread about scaling soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back